PDA

View Full Version : Rape Ape In The UK

Sambo
01-09-2021, 04:38 AM
A schoolgirl in the UK was lucky to escape a nigger beast trying to rape her in broad daylight.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HvwBqRvQrIkW/

Ah the joys of diversity.

CoonsЯus
01-09-2021, 09:22 AM
the nigger reversal needs to be implemented before any more humans are infected. Every day of delay is a tragedy to the poor sodden British peoples.

haywood
01-09-2021, 10:25 AM
the nigger reversal needs to be implemented before any more humans are infected. Every day of delay is a tragedy to the poor sodden British peoples.

Get rid of @$$lifter$ too!!

Keep Britain White
01-09-2021, 11:03 AM
This has been censored to us in Britain. It says:
This video is unavailable as the contents have been deemed potentially illegal within your country by our moderation team.

tweakstick
01-09-2021, 11:11 AM
This video is unavailable as the contents have been deemed potentially illegal within your country by our moderation team.

How much longer do you think it will be until Chimpout is verboten there as well?

Keep Britain White
01-09-2021, 12:18 PM
How much longer do you think it will be until Chimpout is verboten there as well?

What has happened in the USA has profound consequences for all freedom-loving people. We must fight back, starting by NEVER acknowledging Biden as President. He holds the office illegitimately.
If enough people boo loudly when he takes the oath, the Left just might get the message that their shit isn't going to go down easily with America.
Perhaps mass civil disobedience is an answer.

CoonsЯus
01-09-2021, 01:33 PM
The brave UK has just had the largest border change in modern history. The indigenous people spoke and now expect and demand a realignment of British values. It's only a matter of time before the Lion roars and the people reclaim their destiny.

IseDaDiva
01-09-2021, 01:43 PM

The nigger-loving media there can't have anyone see a big buck leading a little girl away and telling her to "suck my dick." I won't comment on that lest I get banned.

Anything in any media form that might portray a nigger in a less-than-positive light and goes against the enforced perception of niggers as the wonderful creatures they are must be suppressed. A VPN is helpful.

Sandy
01-10-2021, 02:27 PM

I would say to get a VPN (Opera browser has a free one), but how long before your country regulates and even bans VPNs too?

Goodman Grey
01-10-2021, 02:53 PM
Wow.

The comment from a Brit about this level of censorship makes me think about how Communist China censors the internet in their country.

I wonder how long it will be before there is some sort of mandatory "social credit" system in place over there, where you can lose points for saying the n-word, or for not wanting immigrants to be dumped onto your island against your will, or for being unhappy with the increased crime that the wogs are bringing with them.