PDA

View Full Version : My car got broken into apparently.

Cat fur allergic
06-23-2017, 04:30 PM
I didn't notice from my side at all, my neighbor warehouse owner just rang my bell and told me some useless shit skin broke into my car around 2am this morning. they stole a bunch of tools. Like its useful for them, it's literally worthless for them.

Cost of window on the other hand is going to cost money.

zagnut
06-23-2017, 04:53 PM
At Christmas time I had the same thing happen. A gaggle of ne'er-do-wells busted out the drivers window about 03:30 and got a car camera w/o the power cord, a survival knife, led flash light and lens cleaners. Nothing worth busting out a window. 50.00 deductible and a day shot waiting for the guy to show up and I'm still sweeping up glass fragments.

Boy
06-23-2017, 04:53 PM
Did they see it on CCTV (security cams) ?

I didn't notice from my side at all, my neighbor warehouse owner just rang my bell and told me some useless shit skin broke into my car around 2am this morning. they stole a bunch of tools. Like its useful for them, it's literally worthless for them.

Cost of window on the other hand is going to cost money.

justin igger
06-23-2017, 06:20 PM
Same here last year but instead of a window they busted the door lock and cost me $500 in repairs and a kindle.

Cat fur allergic
06-23-2017, 07:19 PM
Did they see it on CCTV (security cams) ?

Yeah they can't see the face, I'm across the street from the wharehouses. They look dark. Either nigger or hispanic hard to tell from tiny vids.

I'm not having any luck this week. I got my Identity stolen and other shit etc.. too much to go into. Maybe SJW's found out I donate money to Amren and other alt right stuff lol. My name appears on their donor list.

Gul Dukat
06-24-2017, 10:14 PM
Had the driver side mirror on my truck smashed a while back, it was hanging by a wire, so I duct taped it back together. Still cost me a deductible. It had to be in the shop for a couple days and was stuck with a faggy economy car in the meantime.