PDA

View Full Version : Feral Nigger Beast Khari Covington Charged Over 9 Random Attacks On White Women

Sambo
01-08-2021, 01:03 AM
Nigger Khari Covington is charged with hate crimes for 'beating nine light-skinned women in random attacks over six weeks' at Brooklyn subway station two blocks from his homeless shelter.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9117355/Man-29-charged-hate-crimes-assaulting-nine-women-random-attacks-subway-station.html

Groid_Rage
01-08-2021, 03:52 AM
All I can say is fuck that nigger and that oil drilling cunt Deblasio

Coon Club Road
01-08-2021, 02:34 PM
I personally think hooking him up to the back bumper of a pick up with a rope and taking him for a little run around 9 random blocks or so would be just and adequate punishment instead of a taxpayer funded tuition to N.U.

Sandy
01-08-2021, 03:04 PM
All I can say is fuck that nigger and that oil drilling cunt Deblasio

It was his goal to let the niggers he loves destroy the once-great city. What would he have done over a white man even giving a dirty look to a nigger? That would be a hate crime.

Goodman Grey
01-08-2021, 06:24 PM
You know, if Trump supporters hadn't oppressed this beautiful, innocent, angelic negro, it would not have grown up to be a criminally inclined nigger.

A nigger that was FALSELY accused of crimes that it didn't commit. By racist police officers.