PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Whore Goes On a Twitter Begging Spree under the "Black Women" nigger hoors

Groid_Rage
01-07-2021, 02:46 AM
https://twitter.com/baethania/status/1346962592342953986

black aubrey plaza
@baethania
i am a young black women living in a white supremacist neighborhood in north texas. im hoping to someday move out if anyone would like to help

cashapp: $baethania
venmo: baethania
even just boosting this is appreciated. thank y'all Love letterAnd most of the mindless shitbags who replied bought her scam, especially the dumb cunt white female liberals:
Replying to
@baethania
and
@puchicoochie
i’m also in north texas, i can’t help financially right now but pls dm me if u ever need help or just a friend :)https://twitter.com/_madelinegraceb/status/1346991207541563394
:bobble

IseDaDiva
01-07-2021, 10:55 AM
Maybe if the stupid sow could learn to write a simple sentence correctly she could get a job and earn enough to escape the white supremacists. Oh, hell. What am I saying? Silly me. Why would a nigger work when they can get everything handed to them by dumbass, bleeding-heart libtards?

Does she explain exactly what horrible things these supremacists are doing to her? I'm sure she's not using that as an excuse to scam money.:rolleyes:

Ray Cizzums
01-07-2021, 11:55 AM
It's impossible to not be superior to this retard nigger bitch. She's "staying inside", until she can move away from those evil crackers. That means she's in a nigger nest, stuffing food in her blow hole, while whitey works to pay for her dead weight drag on society.
She won't be safe, until she gets to a black neighborhood ? Those "White supremacists" will be missed, once she ducks a couple of bullets.

haywood
01-07-2021, 01:10 PM
It's impossible to not be superior to this retard nigger bitch. She's "staying inside", until she can move away from those evil crackers. That means she's in a nigger nest, stuffing food in her blow hole, while whitey works to pay for her dead weight drag on society.
She won't be safe, until she gets to a black neighborhood ? Those "White supremacists" will be missed, once she ducks a couple of bullets.

Yep!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-07-2021, 02:26 PM
I’m sure all the white people will be happier than a pig in shit if you raise those funds and get your nigger ass out of their neighborhood.

Goodman Grey
01-07-2021, 05:13 PM
I'm going to start a gofundme and say that I need money because I am a white man trapped in a neighborhood filled with black supremacists, and I'm scared for my life, and I need money to move out.

If anyone offers me anything except money, I will refuse it. I don't want a job, I want money so I can buy KFC, watermelons, meth, fentanyl, and guns.

Jim Crow
01-07-2021, 06:08 PM
Fucking nigger sow is lying.It wants free gibbs.Probably for crack.Why doesn’t it go prostitute itself, just like the rest of the sows in it’s species?

Goodman Grey
01-07-2021, 11:51 PM
Fucking nigger sow is lying.It wants free gibbs.Probably for crack.Why doesn’t it go prostitute itself, just like the rest of the sows in it’s species?

Good question.

Being ugly does not disqualify one from being a prostitute, if your customers are niggers.

Coon Club Road
01-08-2021, 10:19 PM
Being ugly does not disqualify one from being a prostitute, if your customers are niggers.

Yep... they'll Muh Dikk anything that can't get away!

IseDaDiva
01-08-2021, 11:13 PM
I'm going to start a gofundme and say that I need money because I am a white man trapped in a neighborhood filled with black supremacists, and I'm scared for my life, and I need money to move out.

If anyone offers me anything except money, I will refuse it. I don't want a job, I want money so I can buy KFC, watermelons, meth, fentanyl, and guns.

I'm willing to donate to give every nigger unlimited supplies of fentanyl and it won't cost too much.

The lethal dose of fentanyl is generally stated to be 2 milligrams

Sandy
01-10-2021, 04:11 PM
White supremacist neighborhood? That means extremely low crime (maybe nonexistent). Friendly neighbors of all human types, not just whites. Clean, well-maintained houses with lawns mowed regularly and weeds are pulled. Reasonably new cars that aren't half rust, half garish colors, and not emitting horrible pollution. No cRap music blasting out at all hours of the night. The only garbage on the street is when garbage cans are at the curb on pickup day. Children riding bikes, not one of them stolen, and not one of them needing to fear being run over by speeding hoopties. Neighbors don't mind children coming into their front yards, or even going into back yards, to get a ball that got kicked too far (compared to niglets that must always be suspected of casing a house for grown bucks).