PDA

View Full Version : Niggers try to steal expensive puppy.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-07-2021, 01:36 AM
:Nigdar

Woman clings to hood of speeding car to try to stop theft of $10,000 puppy (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-clings-hood-speeding-car-023643134.html)

Pet Shop Worker Clings to Speeding Car After Woman Allegedly Stole $10,000 Dog (newsweek.com) (https://www.newsweek.com/houston-pet-shop-worker-clings-speeding-car-10000-dog-stolen-1559306)

You can't see a photo but the name and actions scream niggers.

Royshana King was arrested last week and charged with aggravated robbery involving a deadly weapon in connection with the incident on November 4 last year, according to court documents seen by the Houston Chronicle.

She remained on the hood until the car stopped, the video shows. A male passenger got out, punched James and threw her off the vehicle.

If you have to finance a dog, you should not be trying to purchase it. Then again, niggers should not be put in charge of higher species.

grim1
01-07-2021, 08:30 AM
If a nigger tried to steal my dog, a mutt that was given to me, it would be in a hospital for a long, long time.

Ray Cizzums
01-07-2021, 12:11 PM
Niggers, paying for a dog ? There should have been a WTF alarm going off, as soon as the employee heard that.
A 7 month old dog is not a puppy. Many years ago, my 7 month old ridgeback caught a burglar by the ass.
We couldn't get him off the guy. The sheriff said I can't arrest him with that dog attached to his ass.
It took two Chips Ahoy cookies to get it done.

Ray Cizzums
01-07-2021, 12:12 PM
If a nigger tried to steal my dog, a mutt that was given to me, it would be in a hospital for a long, long time.

If you want to see a man get mean, mess with his dog.....

Coon Club Road
01-07-2021, 12:34 PM
"Many years ago, my 7 month old ridgeback caught a burglar by the ass....

...We couldn't get him off the guy. It took two Chips Ahoy cookies to get it done.

Obviously the dog wasn't latched onto a nigger or it would have immediately spit it out... requesting a bottle of mouthwash instead of a couple of Chips Ahoy!

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-07-2021, 12:48 PM
Dogs hate niggers. I bet the poor pup was screaming for help.

Groid_Rage
01-07-2021, 01:33 PM
Niggers should not be allowed to own dogs.
Dogs however should be allowed to own Niggers .

Coon Club Road
01-07-2021, 04:13 PM
I have an equal opportunity hating dog who barks at strange wypipo... as he should.

But when the Amazon coon is afoot in the yard, the dog must think it is a serious predator by his serious growl and viscious bark.

Jim Crow
01-07-2021, 06:31 PM
Never had a nigger steal a dog from me. But I once took a dog from a nigger. I probably need to explain.
Winter of 1980.I was 18yrs old.Snowy night,slow at work. I parked by the green w/a chick I knew.We’re having a few shots of Jack Daniels and listening to some Van Halen.She sees a nigger in the park swinging a puppy on a leash into a snowbank repeatedly.I grab a shovel out of the trunk of my car.I walked into the green and proceeded to stop the monkey w/one swing.
The dog turned out to be a Belgian Shepherd mix. I talked my mom into keeping it and it lived for 14 years. The chick was in love with me for my heroic actions. And we still keep in touch to this day.Win-win situation.

Ray Cizzums
01-08-2021, 12:49 AM
Obviously the dog wasn't latched onto a nigger or it would have immediately spit it out... requesting a bottle of mouthwash instead of a couple of Chips Ahoy!
True, it was a 20 year old white guy, who was lurking outside my cousin's mountain home, at dusk. Family and friend's were all gathered inside, but he failed to notice our two young ridgebacks, litter brothers, who were snoozing under the deck. I was living there in 1980 Northern California, and the "Golden State Killer" (originally the Night Stalker) was active. When we heard growling and yelling outside, I didn't hesitate to rifle butt this guy to the ground and stand on his neck. The dogs thought it was great.

Ray Cizzums
01-08-2021, 12:55 AM
I grab a shovel out of the trunk of my car.I walked into the green and proceeded to stop the monkey w/one swing.

That's known as fighting like a farmer, and I take that as a compliment. It takes a real man to use a shovel correctly.

Sandy
01-08-2021, 03:06 PM
Did the niggers actually know what they were stealing, or were they just looking for fighting dog bait?