PDA

View Full Version : Sambo Here

Sambo
01-07-2021, 12:07 AM
Hi There Fellow Humans

I hate niggers. I hate everything about them. I hate how stupid they are. I hate how violent they are. I hate how they blame every other race for their endless failings. I hate how they rape, murder, riot, burn and loot and then have the nerve to act offended if anybody calls them on their despicable behavior. I want these savages removed from areas of human settlement and left to fend for themselves in their own lands. I want things back to normal in the western world like it was before the loony left inflicted niggers and the other horrors of communism on us. Oh and let me just say that niggers are so ugly it makes me feel sick even looking at them. They make my skin crawl.

Thank You.

NigShitPigShit
01-07-2021, 02:32 AM
You've come to the right place! I've actually said or thought most if not all of what's in your post :)

The worst thing is the intensified negroidity lately, ever since St. George (Floyd) ODed on fentanyl--whoops!--I mean was brutally kee-illed. Always something to be thankful for, provided one isn't a nigger!

Welcome to

:screamingchimp

haywood
01-07-2021, 07:31 AM
hi there fellow humans

i hate niggers. I hate everything about them. I hate how stupid they are. I hate how violent they are. I hate how they blame every other race for their endless failings. I hate how they rape, murder, riot, burn and loot and then have the nerve to act offended if anybody calls them on their despicable behavior. I want these savages removed from areas of human settlement and left to fend for themselves in their own lands. I want things back to normal in the western world like it was before the loony left inflicted niggers and the other horrors of communism on us. Oh and let me just say that niggers are so ugly it makes me feel sick even looking at them. They make my skin crawl.

Thank you.

welcome!!

IseDaDiva
01-07-2021, 10:48 AM
Hi Sambo!:) Nice intro post! We all agree with you 100%.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
01-07-2021, 11:32 AM

Ignatow
01-07-2021, 10:07 PM
Welcome Sambo!

Jim Crow
01-07-2021, 10:26 PM
In the words of the great Johnny Rebel “Theres two known things that’ll make me puke, that’s a pig eating slop and a big black spook”
Welcome

Coon Club Road
01-08-2021, 11:53 AM
Welcome to the club from the "Club" Sambo!

Seems you have a lot of hate built up caused by nigroes... feel free to vent here... we'll listen!

Chimp Detester
01-08-2021, 12:38 PM
Welcome to these awesome forums, most-honrable Mazzah Sambo! And do not forget that here you are also free to express the truth about sand-niggers (a.k.a. towel heads, goat-rapers, ass-lifters, muzzies, camel jockies, etc.)

And remember these great life-saving truths:

Around blacks, never relax.

Black lives = Fecal matter.

Groid_Rage
01-08-2021, 03:41 PM
Welcome to CO, your one stop for all things nigger related
:welcometoco

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-08-2021, 07:05 PM
Great first post and classic screenname! You'll fit in quite well here.

Welcome!

NiggerHater
01-08-2021, 07:36 PM
:welcome

AFN_Weasel
01-08-2021, 08:55 PM
Nice intro. Welcome!

:welcometoco

Bottle_of_Hate
01-09-2021, 03:25 PM
Welcome!

:coape

tweakstick
01-11-2021, 01:39 AM
Welcome aboard, Sambo! You've come to the right place to vent.

:club

Tar Remover
01-25-2021, 02:33 PM
Hi There Fellow Humans

I hate niggers. I hate everything about them. I hate how stupid they are. I hate how violent they are. I hate how they blame every other race for their endless failings. I hate how they rape, murder, riot, burn and loot and then have the nerve to act offended if anybody calls them on their despicable behavior. I want these savages removed from areas of human settlement and left to fend for themselves in their own lands. I want things back to normal in the western world like it was before the loony left inflicted niggers and the other horrors of communism on us. Oh and let me just say that niggers are so ugly it makes me feel sick even looking at them. They make my skin crawl.

Thank You.

AGREED and WELCOME, Sambo! You have that reaction to niggers because niggers are disgusting filthy animals who should be in cages instead of walking amoung us. Talking apes ARE NOT natural. Let's bash some niggers!:cellblockwelcome