01-06-2021, 10:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AJZyQAsR7k

$100 to whoever can translate at least one paragraph of what he said? Lol

Coon Club Road
01-06-2021, 11:03 PM
Niggerbabble... it's how they talk!

Jim Crow
01-06-2021, 11:17 PM
It’s a low IQ stupid nigger talkin shit,as they all do.How are you supposed to know what he saying, when he doesn’t even know what the fuck he’s saying.

haywood
01-06-2021, 11:29 PM
It’s a low IQ stupid nigger talkin shit,as they all do.How are you supposed to know what he saying, when he doesn’t even know what the fuck he’s saying.

You could make a TRAMPOLINE out of it's bootlips though!!

Unregistered
01-07-2021, 03:07 AM
Bix nood! Nobody will be able to translate that.
Perhaps the 100 dollars could go towards a boat ticket back to the motherland? Send one coon on his way home. If that’s not enough then they can just ship it a fraction of the journey then chuck it overboard.

tweakstick
01-07-2021, 05:40 AM
$100 to whoever can translate at least one paragraph of what he said? Lol

That's a trick bet:

par•a•graph păr′ə-grăf″

n. A distinct division of written or printed matter that begins on a new, usually indented line, consists of one or more sentences, and typically deals with a single thought or topic or quotes one speaker's continuous words.

There is no single thought, topic or quote. There is/are no sentence(s).

The proto neurons in this animal's head fire like the random rhythm of a rock in a hubcap.

One can no more translate such colliding noises into coherent language or thought than one can put a bucket of sand and shit into a clothes dryer for an hour and expect to find a quantum supercomputer inside when the buzzer goes off.

One Ben Franklin to translate that???

I'm going to need a lot more than $100. That won't even get me the used dryer and bucket I'll need for the job.

haywood
01-07-2021, 07:29 AM
Bix nood! Nobody will be able to translate that.
Perhaps the 100 dollars could go towards a boat ticket back to the motherland? Send one coon on his way home. If that’s not enough then they can just ship it a fraction of the journey then chuck it overboard.

BEST solution yet!!