PDA

View Full Version : Another religion of peace horrific "honour" killing.

IseDaDiva
01-06-2021, 03:30 PM
Just another day in MuzzieLand.

A WOMAN was murdered while her boyfriend was raped and killed in an honour killing after she refused to accept marrying her cousin in Turkey.

I see why countries welcome these peace-loving "migrants" in droves.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13667667/woman-murdered-boyfriend-raped-killed-refused-marry-cousin/

Jim Crow
01-06-2021, 05:11 PM
Sand niggers are vicious animals.They definitely do not belong anywhere near humans

Ignatow
01-06-2021, 05:54 PM
If they just practice the region of peace within their own countries that would not be a problem. But they come here to the West and infect us with all their violence.

IseDaDiva
01-06-2021, 06:21 PM
But their religion tells them to butcher their daughter if she disobeys them. We should respect that. Michael Moore (aka Jabba the Hut) says so.

Goodman Grey
01-06-2021, 06:22 PM
To be fair, if I had a daughter, and she refused to marry her cousin, I would also chop her up into little pieces, and I would be careful to keep her alive as long as possible while removing her body parts. And then I would muh dik her boyfriend in the ass until he died from excessive anal muh dikkery.

Haha, LOL, no.

These things are just as, if not more savage and feral than niggers. They are laughably primitive.

Even in their native lands, they rely on human technology to fuel their economies. On that note, I think most of them still use leaded gasoline.

Tetraethyllead is highly toxic, with as little as 6-15mL being enough to induce severe lead poisoning.[63] The hazards of TEL's lead content are heightened due to the compound's volatility and high lipophilicity, enabling it to easily cross the blood-brain barrier and accumulate in the limbic system, frontal cortex, and hippocampus, making chelation therapy ineffective.

Early symptoms of acute exposure to tetraethyllead can manifest as irritation of the eyes and skin, sneezing, fever, vomiting, and a metallic taste in the mouth. Later symptoms of acute TEL poisoning include pulmonary edema, anemia, ataxia, convulsions, severe weight loss, delirium, irritability, hallucinations, nightmares, fever, muscle and joint pain, swelling of the brain, coma, and damage to cardiovascular and renal organs.[64]

Chronic exposure to TEL can cause long-term negative effects such as memory loss, delayed reflexes, neurological problems, insomnia, tremors, psychosis, loss of attention, and an overall decrease in IQ and cognitive function.[65]

The carcinogenity of tetraethyllead is debatable. It is believed to harm the male reproductive system and cause birth defects.[66]

Some neurologists have speculated that the lead phaseout may have caused average IQ levels to rise by several points in the US (by reducing cumulative brain damage throughout the population, especially in the young). For the entire US population, during and after the TEL phaseout, the mean blood lead level dropped from 16 μg/dL in 1976 to only 3 μg/dL in 1991.[68]

haywood
01-06-2021, 11:31 PM
To be fair, if I had a daughter, and she refused to marry her cousin, I would also chop her up into little pieces, and I would be careful to keep her alive as long as possible while removing her body parts. And then I would muh dik her boyfriend in the ass until he died from excessive anal muh dikkery.

Haha, LOL, no.

These things are just as, if not more savage and feral than niggers. They are laughably primitive.

Even in their native lands, they rely on human technology to fuel their economies. On that note, I think most of them still use leaded gasoline.

For over 1400 years they've been doing this!! @$$lifter$ are TRUELY the scum of the Earth!!

Bottle_of_Hate
01-07-2021, 10:06 AM
This is all lies. It had nothing to do with the marriage refusal. It was all a chance to indulge in down low sex then cover it up by using barbaric "religion of peace" tradition.

IseDaDiva
01-07-2021, 11:01 AM
This is all lies. It had nothing to do with the marriage refusal. It was all a chance to indulge in down low sex then cover it up by using barbaric "religion of peace" tradition.

Seriously, what was with THAT? I understand them butchering him - that's an important part of their religion - but mano-a-mano rape?