PDA

View Full Version : Sow and sprog self eradicate from highway bridge

CoonsЯus
01-06-2021, 09:43 AM
https://nypost.com/2021/01/05/tennessee-mom-leaps-from-overpass-with-baby-killing-both/

Some good news this morning. A nigger and its niglet have unselfishly decided to assist humanity by discontinuing their nigger mission. They leapt to their eradication from a highway bridge. The baby nigger was almost at breeding age, so we must thank the shitter-outer for this timeless gift !

Distraught mom Tonisha Lashay Barker, 26, appeared hellbent on killing herself and her 21-month-old son, Johnathan Jones — first trying to ram their car into a pump at a gas station outside of Jackson, authorities told the outlet.

haywood
01-06-2021, 09:58 AM
https://nypost.com/2021/01/05/tennessee-mom-leaps-from-overpass-with-baby-killing-both/

Some good news this morning. A nigger and its niglet have unselfishly decided to assist humanity by discontinuing their nigger mission. They leapt to their eradication from a highway bridge. The baby nigger was almost at breeding age, so we must thank the shitter-outer for this timeless gift !

Hopefully this becomes a TREND!!

DaveInTexas
01-06-2021, 10:16 AM
Geronimo!!!!!

CoonsЯus
01-06-2021, 10:36 AM
Geronimo!!!!!

Yes, nigger base jumping parachute free must be encouraged. They can all fly remember, so we may have to fill their nigger pockets with lead before dem jumps !

Goodman Grey
01-06-2021, 12:16 PM
I'd like to see some pictures of the dead sheboon and the niglet.

Nothing makes me happier than the sight of a couple of good niggers.

CoonsЯus
01-06-2021, 03:34 PM
I'd like to see some pictures of the dead sheboon and the niglet.

Nothing makes me happier than the sight of a couple of good niggers.

I agree. Closure is important.

Jim Crow
01-06-2021, 05:08 PM
Very heartwarming story.Very happy ending. It would’ve been a little nicer if there was a picture of the truck taking care of business. Would’ve been fun to see the aftermath.A crushed sow and her future criminal sprog ground into the asphalt.

Groid_Rage
01-07-2021, 02:08 PM
Even in death, the nigress polluted the river.
:rockfish

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-07-2021, 02:19 PM
“First tried to ram her car into a pump at the gas station”. :lol what a stupid nigger. Burning to death would be great! Ive seen multiple videos of niggers pouring gas on themselves and lighting themselves on fire. How do you not realize how bad that is going to suck? Oh yea, low IQ.

Sandy
01-08-2021, 04:58 PM
Imagine the numbers of humans who won't be robbed or assaulted or murdered, and the welfare dollars saved. That niglet was probably not old enough to breed yet (probably but who knows, their first words are usually "muhfuggah" or "muh dikk"). But the problem with encouraging niggers to jump off bridges is if they collide with a human's car and heaven forbid kill someone. We hear once in a while about niglets thinking it's a great game to throw rocks and bricks onto cars below.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-08-2021, 09:19 PM
I'll bet that buck spogling was trying to Muh Dik! its mammy one last time on the way down!