PDA

View Full Version : 'Dokta' Dre

Full clip
01-05-2021, 10:25 PM
I hear tell that the 'Dr' who has made $800 million from producing nonsensical Niggerbabble has 'suffered' some kind of 'Brain' (?) snap probably due to hearin' jungle drum noises '24/7'.
I can only hope that you will all join with me and wish him a speedy demise on his way to DNS.

Jim Crow
01-05-2021, 11:41 PM
Worthless nigger got an aneurism to the brain. Hopefully he will get a visit by the batwing fairy soon.

Coon Club Road
01-06-2021, 12:46 AM
The thump in his trunk rattled his pea brain to the point of a pipe blowing out.

Too bad it wasn't fatal.

IseDaDiva
01-06-2021, 01:12 AM
The thump in his trunk rattled his pea brain to the point of a pipe blowing out.

Too bad it wasn't fatal.

Don't lose hope! The nig could still expire.

Dr. Dre—then known as Andre Young—first had hopes of getting an apprenticeship at an aircraft manufacturer during high school, but when he was denied because of his grades

A nigger who couldn't learn anything in skoo? Well, colour me surprised.

Full Clip
01-06-2021, 03:14 AM

FFS - apprenticed to an AIRCRAFT manufacturer? Yeah, I guess Boeing now wish they had hired the '$800 million dollar man' so they could have sorted out the 737 'Max 8' issues in record time!

Coon Club Road
01-06-2021, 05:14 AM

Fingers crossed on the expiration.

If he gets the pipe fixed and survives, he's in luck! He may be able to still fulfill his childhood dream!

Boeing Aircraft wants to hire 20% more spooks!

And you know what that means... if you beez black, youz gots the job!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-boeing-race-idUSKBN25O23Z

NigShitPigShit
01-06-2021, 07:41 AM
Dr. Dre—then known as Andre Young—first had hopes of getting an apprenticeship at an aircraft manufacturer during high school, but when he was denied because of his grades

grades be *sigh* rayciss!!!

skoo be *sigh* rayciss!!!

(Got any other words in your vocabulary, niggers?)

Now with 20% more commies too!!!

In the United Kingdom, and potentially the United States, The Daily Mail confirmed that Rolls Royce, HSBC, Jaguar Land Rover, BOEING, Airbus, French defense contractor Thales, HSBC, Standard Chartere, Pfizer, AstraZeneca and GlaxoSmithKline all employ members of the CCP.

https://nationalfile.com/leak-chinese-communist-party-members-employed-at-boeing-hsbc-airbus-pfizer-astrazeneca-more/

haywood
01-06-2021, 10:08 AM
grades be *sigh* rayciss!!!

skoo be *sigh* rayciss!!!

(Got any other words in your vocabulary, niggers?)

Now with 20% more commies too!!!

https://nationalfile.com/leak-chinese-communist-party-members-employed-at-boeing-hsbc-airbus-pfizer-astrazeneca-more/

No SURPRISE there!!

Unregistered
01-07-2021, 07:18 AM
Fingers crossed on the expiration.

If he gets the pipe fixed and survives, he's in luck! He may be able to still fulfill his childhood dream!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-boeing-race-idUSKBN25O23Z

Frightening! We all know how this is going to end (again). 737Max, "Designed by clowns…supervised by monkeys". In the mean time China starts to deliver their own passenger jets, who would have guessed that. Dim outlook for the woke western companies!
Who on earth votes for the left?!

Bottle_of_Hate
01-07-2021, 09:53 AM

That means they will have to import them. Crime to surge by 80% in the area.

Coon Club Road
01-07-2021, 10:05 AM
Not only that but an additional 80% burden to public safety services.

The imported coons will start abusing fire and ems services... using ambulances as Ubers for doctor appointments like they do throughout the country.

Everyone suffers when the nigger population increases.