PDA

View Full Version : Super Burner Kardashian and its Coon West buck are getting divorced

CoonsЯus
01-05-2021, 07:07 PM
https://pagesix.com/2021/01/05/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-getting-a-divorce-shes-done/?_ga=2.83196310.1492180705.1607656716-276746605.1568574634

How long before we read about this super shark in the Dead Mud Shark forum? No doubt it will be spreading its plastic legs for more coon seed and get the big A.

Goodman Grey
01-05-2021, 07:12 PM
Who is going to want Kim now that she has 4 niglets?

Even nigger bucks will probably just squirt their nigger seed inside of her diseased womb and then disappear.

IseDaDiva
01-05-2021, 08:07 PM
The dirty whore, Kim, like the rest of her pack, will just move on to another "celeb" buck and probably shit out out more mutant sprogs. Of course none of the bucks chosen by the mudshark family realize this is reverse-racism, where they are picked by these whores just because they're niggers.

Jim Crow
01-05-2021, 08:29 PM
Who gives a shit? A family of mud shark whores.

Ray Cizzums
01-05-2021, 09:35 PM
The dirty whore, Kim, like the rest of her pack, will just move on to another "celeb" buck and probably shit out out more mutant sprogs. Of course none of the bucks chosen by the mudshark family realize this is reverse-racism, where they are picked by these whores just because they're niggers.
The Kardashian "brand" was started by releasing a video tape of Kimmy being defiled by a nigger, and the rest of the family has followed suit.
Their mudsharkery fits the MSM's agenda to a tee, and is the formula for their success.
If the entire family got on a bus, then did a wheelie into the Grand Canyon, it would get less press than one of these bimbos dating another nigger.

CoonsЯus
01-05-2021, 10:11 PM
:toetag

A new smile eh WD??....gonna enjoy this one !!!

Coon Club Road
01-05-2021, 10:28 PM
Who gives a shit? A family of mud shark whores.

Agreed.

IseDaDiva
01-06-2021, 01:08 AM
The Kardashian "brand" was started by releasing a video tape of Kimmy being defiled by a nigger, and the rest of the family has followed suit.
Their mudsharkery fits the MSM's agenda to a tee, and is the formula for their success.
If the entire family got on a bus, then did a wheelie into the Grand Canyon, it would get less press than one of these bimbos dating another nigger.

What about the Kartrashian who had the bakkabawl nigger who overdosed in the Bunny Ranch whorehouse and nearly got his batwings?:lol It would have been a lot funnier if he had been made good.

Even the stupid-looking beta son dived into the oil drum with hideous siliconed sow.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-06-2021, 10:16 AM
She will move on to another nigger. Probably that nigger Wesly Snipes.

Ray Cizzums
01-06-2021, 01:01 PM
Even the stupid-looking beta son dived into the oil drum with hideous siliconed sow.

Yes, that thing calls itself "Blac Chyna". A Barbie doll is 100% plastic, and it's smarter, more talented, and of course - way better looking.
Marrying a Kartrashian means we will never stop hearing about her talentless black ass.

Ignatow
01-06-2021, 07:13 PM

You gotta hand it to the Kartrashians, they made niggerloving acceptable, even desirable, all the way to the bank. In LA, Armenian girls follow suit and there's a lot of halfbreed uglies around. I'm sure their parents are do proud to have shit for a grandchild. Irredeemable, I just wait for all of them to get painful cancer, or have one of their pets collect the toll.

Their neighbor across the 101 Freeway, Dr. Dre, has an aneurysm. Looks like what I'm hoping for is coming true.

Calabasas, their city, is full of liberal assholes. Lots of Iranian sandniggers too.

IseDaDiva
01-06-2021, 08:18 PM
Yes, that thing calls itself "Blac Chyna". A Barbie doll is 100% plastic, and it's smarter, more talented, and of course - way better looking.
Marrying a Kartrashian means we will never stop hearing about her talentless black ass.

Maybe not, since this love story ended with the beta, ball-less Kartashian boy posting "explicit" pics of his malignant sow when they parted ways. It's been said that "all love stories end in tragedy" and I guess that's true, especially when your love is an ex-stripper, filthy sheboon whore.

GeneralPat
01-06-2021, 08:54 PM
Pfft! That bitch could care less where she gets her next nigger pet at, as long as she's getting that disgusting greasy nigger dick up her highly toxic holes, she'd be happy with it. Unless of course she finds a perfect little white beta bitch boi who is willing to "love" those little demonic spawning's as his own. Other than that I don't see another nigger wanting to marry that retarded bimbo, she has kids so the father would be absent as usual. I'm sure the rest of her nigger loving family members can find and adopt a new nigger pet for little plastic kim to play with.

haywood
01-06-2021, 10:08 PM
She will move on to another nigger. Probably that nigger Wesly Snipes.

I'm guessing leboon james!! Skank want's a retard bakkabawl nigger!!

Rastus Nigger
01-06-2021, 10:13 PM
Her next silverback nigger will only muh-dik her in the ass because it's tighter and smells better.