PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne: Former Aussie Soldier Gang Bashed by Nigger Savages

Aussie Chimper
01-05-2021, 07:01 PM

On Saturday the 2nd of January in the evening my partner Ben and I were unloading our car after having an enjoyable family day out, until we witnessed a large group of Sudanese girls gang bashing a lone girl at a children’s playground area across the road from our house.

My partner and I instantly felt the need to help the poor girl being attacked so Ben ran upstairs to get shoes on and then ran over to the scene to try stop the fight by being a peacemaker. I followed and filmed so I could get evidence for police.

Instead of the violent gang listening to Ben pleading with them to “stop fighting” several times, they all turned on him and started viciously beating into him. More male Sudanese came to assist in the assault. Ben tried to defend himself but they relentlessly ganged up on him using weapons, kicking, punching and wrestling him.

It was absolutely traumatic seeing my partner who I love very much get assaulted, I cried out for them to stop many times but they wouldn’t.

Because I was filming which made them angry, I got hit in the head twice which caused the filming to stop due to the phone being knocked from my hands.

At this stage I had to keep my distance while I desperately tried to flag down cars and call police and ambulance. I felt torn because all I wanted to do was help him, but I was powerless and concerned as my children were witnessing what was happening from our house.

Although Ben was unconscious, they continued to beat into him and stomp on him chanting “kill him, kill him”.

The gang finally gave up after thinking Ben was dead so I rushed to him and he was completely unresponsive, all I knew to do was pray for him to stay alive. He was breathing but with a gurgling sound.

I was in shock and didn’t know what else to do until police arrived, followed by ambulance who treated him at the scene and also examined myself to see if I had a head injury. Ben was taken to Alfred hospital and is now recovering at home while I care for him.

My partner Ben is an honourable man who served in the Australian Army for over a decade. From this horrific incident He has suffered severe bruising, broken nose, cuts, internal bleeding, cracked ribs, damaged teeth, as well as psychological trauma. His clothes and shoes were also ruined.
Ben would like his assistance dog Zeus transported from Brisbane to Melbourne as he needs his companion who has supported him since being medically discharged from the military.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/w23fd7-support-for-our-family?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=p_cp%20share-sheet&fbclid=IwAR2vvfLrl1BnBb8a8BZrgsha9EnSH0_c1dpLOqRRa PgsVSv_dhuU95-t09E

Some video footage is provided in this article.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/former-solider-seriously-bashed-by-melbourne-gang/09f0870d-39fa-438a-a8bf-67b8f04d4d6b

FUCKING NIGGERS! :fume

IseDaDiva
01-05-2021, 08:03 PM
They should keep importing savage Sudanese niggers. The culteral enrichment is worth any minor glitches like these.

Moe_Gibbs
01-05-2021, 10:10 PM
It's shameful how many times a person who has actual value is killed or maimed by a worthless nig who has never contributed to society in any way.

zagnut
01-05-2021, 10:31 PM
And who was the brilliant bastards that took away your weapons?

Ray Cizzums
01-05-2021, 10:33 PM
At the very least, arm yourself with a dangerous weapon before approaching a gang of wild sub-humans.
Violence is the only thing they respect, or understand. Reasoning with them is out of the question.
Aussie soldiers are first rate, and in combat, they really lay on the firepower. Ask the VC and NVA.

Ray Cizzums
01-05-2021, 10:40 PM
That's no way to talk about the Australian military. They are some of the finest soldiers in the world,
and are our most steadfast allies. They can be counted on under any circumstances, unlike many of our so called friends.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-06-2021, 01:27 AM
Jesus Christ, AC!

No matter where niggers are in the world, they're still niggers.

Wishing that bloke a full recovery and a little justice Aussie-style* down the road.

*A pit full of crocs would do the trick!

Goodman Grey
01-06-2021, 01:16 PM
That's no way to talk about the Australian military. They are some of the finest soldiers in the world,
and are our most steadfast allies. They can be counted on under any circumstances, unlike many of our so called friends.

I know you are expecting an apology, but the harsh reality is that the Australian military is suffering from the same weaknesses that are afflicting the U.S. Military: they are deliberately and intentionally allowing people and niggers that are low functioning and/or severely mentally ill into the service, and this is resulting in a decreased level of functionality and ability to complete the mission.

Now, granted, I understand that some mental illnesses can be obtained during military service, but intentionally allowing someone who is known to be severely mentally ill prior to enlistment or a commission to serve is, well... kinda fucking retarded.

And think about this: in this story, we had an Australian soldier go up to a violent group of niggers, with NO weapons and apparently no combatives training, and he decided to repeatedly whine to the niggers over and over again. And then he got his ass beat.

This is demonstrative of faulty thinking, and extremely poor leadership skills.

I would never have ordered one of my soldiers to do what this tard did. At least not without a rifle or a machine gun.

Why did he not just call the police and make a video recording of the incident? Even if the police dindu nuffins, they still could have uploaded the video to the interwebs.

Their inability to think more than 30 seconds into the future is what concerns me, and on that note.

Aussie Chimper
01-06-2021, 01:31 PM
:furk

What am I missing here?

Goodman Grey
01-06-2021, 04:50 PM
:furk

What am I missing here?

Oops. My bad.

I thought his behavior was indicative of someone who made poor life decisions.

Being human is not an excuse for doing things that can get yourself killed, and in my experience, as a veteran, people who make those kinds of questionable decisions tend to have questionable sexual orientations and/or desires. On this website, we post, on a daily basis, reports of people that make extremely foolish decisions regarding niggers. The vast majority of the time we bash idiots, some of which are American, like me, when they make poor decisions.

Should I refrain from holding someone accountable for their actions because you think I should be biased in favor of them? Should I support a niggerlover if he or she is an American just because I am also an American?

Now, back on topic, we are talking about a man that chose to antagonize a bunch of feral niggers without a realistic means of defending himself, are we not?

Things might be done differently in the Australian military, but I was taught to not pick a fight with the enemy unless I had something resembling a chance at winning the fight. In this case, documenting the event and using it as evidence against the niggers would have been a much more intelligent strategy than, I don't know, pissing them off and getting the shit beat out of him?

Even when dealing with humans that are engaging in similar criminal activities, you don't just walk up to them and scold them, over, and over, and over, and over again. I get irritated when liberals do that shit to me, and I don't respond with violence, so how do you think someone with a double digit IQ might respond?

To be fair, I am a white cisgender heterosexual male, and I am sexually attracted to white cisgender females. Some might consider me to be a deviant, in many ways, if the mainstream media is to be believed.

Aussie Chimper
01-06-2021, 05:12 PM
Oops. My bad.

I thought his behavior was indicative of someone who made poor life decisions.

Being human is not an excuse for doing things that can get yourself killed, and in my experience, as a veteran, people who make those kinds of questionable decisions tend to have questionable sexual orientations and/or desires. On this website, we post, on a daily basis, reports of people that make extremely foolish decisions regarding niggers. The vast majority of the time we bash idiots, some of which are American, like me, when they make poor decisions.

Should I refrain from holding someone accountable for their actions because you think I should be biased in favor of them? Should I support a niggerlover if he or she is an American just because I am also an American?

Now, back on topic, we are talking about a man that chose to antagonize a bunch of feral niggers without a realistic means of defending himself, are we not?

Things might be done differently in the Australian military, but I was taught to not pick a fight with the enemy unless I had something resembling a chance at winning the fight. In this case, documenting the event and using it as evidence against the niggers would have been a much more intelligent strategy than, I don't know, pissing them off and getting the shit beat out of him?

The guy went to help a young white girl who was being bashed by niggers. If ignoring this is what they teach you in your military, then God fucking help the World!

Goodman Grey
01-06-2021, 05:14 PM
The guy went to help a young white girl who was being bashed by niggers. If ignoring this is what they teach you in your military, then God fucking help the World!

Do they not have laws and police in Australia?

Listen to yourself, bro!

You are trying to rationalize behavior that got an ADULT MAN THAT WAS IN THE AUSTRALIAN MILITARY severely injured.

He got involved, and the girl STILL got her ass beat. And... AND!... he got his own ass beat.

He didn't save anyone by trying to be a hero.

Yeah, it sucks that he was attacked by niggers, but that was an avoidable confrontation, and he could have recorded the incident and given the video recording to the police.

Aussie Chimper
01-06-2021, 05:22 PM
Do they not have laws and police in Australia?

Listen to yourself, bro!

You are trying to rationalize behavior that got an ADULT MAN THAT WAS IN THE AUSTRALIAN MILITARY severely injured.

He got involved, and the girl STILL got her ass beat. And... AND!... he got his own ass beat.

He didn't save anyone by trying to be a hero.

Actually, the girl was able to get away once he intervened. At the time in his eyes he was witnessing a group of girls, yes niggers, but still children bashing one lone girl. Of course, in hind sight he paid a price for it.