PDA

View Full Version : Trump Phone Call with Raffensperger

Keep Britain White
01-04-2021, 12:51 PM
I sat today and listened to the one complete recording I could find of this tape - strangely enough on NBC! What a fuss about nothing!!!
One of the comments below (all against Trump of course) said what a bully he was. Fucking idiot! He should try listening to Lyndon Johnson on the phone, even to his allies!
I added my comments about what President Trump had done for the USA, and told them all they'll be getting what they deserve if Biden becomes President.
Yes, you guessed it. My comments were removed within minutes.

With the time running out, and with Congress now looking like they're going to put their own wealth and position ahead of their nation's well-being, I think President Trump has got to announce that this is a national emergency, and to bring in emergency powers. Then the entire 50 states need a thorough examination of the ballots to determine the real winner.

I've tried to be as optimistic as I can up to now, but even my hopes are now fading. All I know for sure is this:

IF THIS ELECTION IS ALLOWED TO STAND, THEN AMERICA MUST TAKE UP ARMS TO RECOVER THEIR DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS! THERE WILL BE NO ALTERNATIVE.

deadmann83
01-05-2021, 06:36 AM
IF THIS ELECTION IS ALLOWED TO STAND, THEN AMERICA MUST TAKE UP ARMS TO RECOVER THEIR DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS! THERE WILL BE NO ALTERNATIVE. Yeah.... Good Luck with that No Ones going to do shit.

NigShitPigShit
01-05-2021, 08:39 AM
“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking:

What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?

Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?...

The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!

If...if…

We didn't love freedom enough.

And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation....

We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956 (https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2944012)

NigShitPigShit
01-05-2021, 09:05 AM
Alan Dershowitz, the lifelong liberal and Harvard law professor, says the news media took President Trump's comments out of context during a call with Georgia elections officials and there is no crime apparent on the tape recording that created a political firestorm over the weekend.

"Well, every major media is taking it out of context," Dershowitz said during an interview Monday on the Just the News television show "The Watercooler with David Brody" in which he discussed reports that Trump's comments to Georgia officials amounted to a request to manufacture votes and overturn the election.

"He's not saying I want you to create the vote," said Dershowitz. "He's not saying I want you to manufacture or concoct the votes. He's saying, and he's been saying this for months, on Twitter and his statements and his campaign's, he thinks that people voted for him and those votes weren't counted. He's entitled as a citizen, as a candidate, to say, 'I want you to find those votes, I want you to find the votes that will pass for me and what weren't counted, I want you to find votes that were cast against me that shouldn't have been counted — by people who are dead people, who are out of state."

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/liberal-lawyer-dershowitz-says-no-trump-crime-georgia-call-just

Ignatow
01-05-2021, 01:34 PM
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL:
No inciting violence, taking up arms, etc. No talk of actual or planned violence. You have the right to think and act as you see fit, but not use this forum to disseminate calls for actions that include violence - on anyone.

This site is primarily for bashing niggers; an outlet for a lot of us. Let's not allow it to be shut down.

If you feel you really must express your political views that include aggressive violent action, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE.

Thank you.

NigShitPigShit
01-06-2021, 02:03 AM
This site is primarily for bashing niggers; an outlet for a lot of us. Let's not allow it to be shut down.

Thank you for reminding me of the site's rules and for not instantly banning me in the way clearly specified in those rules. I apologize for possibly jeopardizing the site. My behavior was selfish and displayed, literally, nigger-level self-control.

It won't happen again.

NigShitPigShit
01-06-2021, 01:30 PM
Not that great an article. It's here to connect this post to the Raffensperger thread:

President Donald Trump accused Georgia (https://headlineusa.com/tag/georgia) Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (https://headlineusa.com/tag/brad-raffensperger) of violating the Espionage Act and other federal laws when he—allegedly—recorded a conference call with the president to discuss vote fraud in his state, and then leaked it to the Washington Post.

But already the tables are turned after a tape emerged Monday that appeared to show Raffensperger begging, not for jurisprudence and legal relief as Trump has over concerns of widespread vote fraud, but for China to help him secure his own narrow political victory.

https://headlineusa.com/raffensperger-beg-chinese-help/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=raffensperger-beg-chinese-help

Here is a more interesting article about Georgia's Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger currying favor for a teeny number of Chinese votes:

According to statistical calculations, we only need 100 Chinese votes this time to determine the outcome of the election and make Brad a victory. He will represent our voice in the state legislature in the future.

HERE IS A LINK TO RAFFENSBERGER MAKING A CALL IN MANDARIN CHINESE (https://v.qq.com/x/page/c0146xoiv81.html) THANKING THE CHINESE FOR ELECTING HIM TO THE STATE LEGISLATURE IN 2015.

This MADE MY DAY. The real point of this post:

About 14 months ago during an interview with Real Vision, investor Kyle Bass - who has been one of the most prominent American critics of the Chinese Communist Party, while also anticipating the political troubles in Hong Kong that inspired the protest movement of 2019 - predicted that retiring Alibaba Chairman Jack Ma would be "disappeared" by Beijing within a year. The gist of Bass's argument was that Ma had outlived his usefulness, and that Beijing would never tolerate a billionaire with so much power and influence, both at home, and in the West.

...following some rumblings published by the FT (Financial Times) on New Year's Eve, it appears the Western press has just woken up to the fact that nobody has seen Jack Ma in two months. Late last night in New York, Yahoo Finance (https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/jack-ma-missing-232138645.html) reported that Jack Ma is officially 'missing'.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/alibaba-founder-jack-ma-has-been-missing-2-months?utm_campaign=&utm_content=Zerohedge%3A+The+Durden+Dispatch&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zh_newsletter

The comment below, referring to Animal Farm, came from an Epoch Times article on Big Tech's censorship of conservatives:

Should Trump not prevail, the American "elites" who betrayed our Republic to the CCP can look forward to following Jack Ma.

Yes, this means you, Brad Raffensperger, and Nancy Pelosi, Mitch McConnell, Bill Gates, Jackass Dorsey, FishFace Zuckerberg, John Roberts, Gov. Kemp, Mitt Romney, "etcetera, etcetera, etcetera"!

Why would the CCP reward those who betrayed their own country when such "elites" can just "be disappeared"? Truth be told, America's "elites" would be WAY better off with a Trump second term. YT be WAY more humane than the CCP :lmao

Fuckin' A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl

animal mother
01-06-2021, 03:28 PM
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL:
No inciting violence, taking up arms, etc. No talk of actual or planned violence. You have the right to think and act as you see fit, but not use this forum to disseminate calls for actions that include violence - on anyone.

If you feel you really must express your political views that include aggressive violent action, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE.

Thank you.

You are right. I have no doubt that our site is constantly monitored by government "3 letter" agencies who would love to shut us down or worse. We can't let this happen!