PDA

View Full Version : Files this under "Only a Fucking Nigger Would Do This." 3 Teenaper Gangstas stick up pizza delivery driver.

Groid_Rage
01-04-2021, 01:21 AM
And get 20 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE-yIfy9y_Y
Defendant NIGGERS bragged of violent robbery of pizza delivery driver in cellphone video
Three teens, who prosecutors said are members of a prominent street gang, were sentenced following their non-negotiated pleas.
:welcometoco
:melon

Ray Cizzums
01-04-2021, 01:29 AM
"DeQuandre" ? Not only did his mammy "gibs birf" to a retard, she might just as well have named the kid Nigger.
So glad the little cocksucker got 20 years. He'll be wearing a mini-skirt after a week in the joint.

tweakstick
01-04-2021, 02:38 AM
"DeQuandre" ? Not only did his mammy "gibs birf" to a retard, she might just as well have named the kid Nigger.
So glad the little cocksucker got 20 years. He'll be wearing a mini-skirt after a week in the joint.

I shit you not, Mrs. Tweak walked in just as I hit play on that video before I scrolled down to your comments. She said almost the exact same thing: "DeQuandre... Well there's your problem!!!"

quan•da•ry kwŏn′də-rē, -drē

n.
A state of uncertainty or perplexity. synonym: predicament.
n.
A state of difficulty or perplexity; a state of uncertainty, hesitation, or puzzlement; a pickle; a predicament.

To put into a quandary; bring into a state of uncertainty or difficulty.

Groid_Rage
01-04-2021, 08:30 AM
I shit you not, Mrs. Tweak walked in just as I hit play on that video before I scrolled down to your comments. She said almost the exact same thing: "DeQuandre... Well there's your problem!!!"

quan•da•ry kwŏn′də-rē, -drē

n.
A state of uncertainty or perplexity. synonym: predicament.
n.
A state of difficulty or perplexity; a state of uncertainty, hesitation, or puzzlement; a pickle; a predicament.

To put into a quandary; bring into a state of uncertainty or difficulty.
Sheeit, you can go through two ghettos worth of nigs bčfore you find one nog who knows what "quandary" means. More like its mammy was just working off the "Dequ" series of tnb names. Or it was a permutation of the De...andre name pattern?

Jim Crow
01-04-2021, 08:42 AM
20 years in NU ain’t gonna rehabilitate him.it’s gonna educate him in how to be a rape ape or murderer. He needs to be sent to Africa, to live in the jungle.