PDA

View Full Version : Army Nigress Sergeant Gets Wasted in Texas On New Years

Groid_Rage
01-03-2021, 10:33 PM
Military officials said on Saturday that a U.S. Army drill sergeant was found shot to death in San Antonio, reports NBC.

Joint Base San Antonio-Fort Sam Houston said in a statement that 30-year-old Jessica Mitchell was “the victim of multiple gunshot wounds.”

Mitchell’s sister, Ashley Mitchell, told local NBC-affiliate WOAI that her sister had made a social media post about the new year just hours before her body was found.

According to WOAI, Mitchell’s body was found on New Year’s Day around 2:30 a.m.

Looks like her brutha got wasted too, typical nigger life "Burrell noted that Mitchell’s brother, Justice Mitchell, was also shot to death in 2017 at the age of 18." https://thehill.com/news-by-subject/defense-homeland-security/532428-fatal-shooting-of-army-drill-sergeant-in-texas

:traybat

Goodman Grey
01-03-2021, 10:59 PM
I don't know about the rest of you, but this clearly demonstrates to me that #BlackLivesMatter.

Coon Club Road
01-04-2021, 12:52 AM
I don't know about the rest of you, but this clearly demonstrates to me that #BlackLivesMatter.

I'll second that!

haywood
01-04-2021, 10:15 AM
I'll second that!

Bat Fairy beez bizzy n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-06-2021, 01:39 AM
"San Antonio" means Hispanic gangs, no doubt.

IseDaDiva
01-06-2021, 01:56 AM
Looks like her brutha got wasted too, typical nigger life "Burrell noted that Mitchell’s brother, Justice Mitchell, was also shot to death in 2017 at the age of 18." https://thehill.com/news-by-subject/defense-homeland-security/532428-fatal-shooting-of-army-drill-sergeant-in-texas

:traybat

It's a fambly tradishun! One more to go...

NigShitPigShit
01-06-2021, 08:14 AM
Looks like her brutha got wasted too, typical nigger life "Burrell noted that Mitchell’s brother, Justice Mitchell, was also shot to death in 2017 at the age of 18."

America would be better off with more good, traditional black families like this one!