PDA

View Full Version : Best place to live in the US to avoid niggers as much as possible?

Unregistered
01-03-2021, 06:04 PM
Where is the best place to move to in the US to avoid niggery? While they're everywhere, anyone have any recommendations?

Coon Club Road
01-03-2021, 06:39 PM
Probably in a room above a store that sells work boots and work gloves!

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-03-2021, 07:51 PM
Probably in a room above a store that sells work boots and work gloves!

:lol good one. Problem is, it is a store a d they love to rob stores.
I would say Montana, the Dakotas. If I were to move, this is where I would go.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-03-2021, 08:22 PM
Niggers are scared of ghosts. Buy a house near a cemetery!

tweakstick
01-04-2021, 06:59 AM
Go wherever they fear to go. They never want to be the only polka dot on the dress so keep to an area that is mostly human. They are least likely to chimp out when alone and surrounded by humans.

Think mountains, hillbillies, and such. Smokey Mountains, Ozarks, etc. They still fear the KKK and rumors of them are enough to keep them in line.

Go wherever the population is the least dense. Niggers cannot survive without infrastructure provided by YT. They need stores to steal from, the means to get there such as buses, sidewalks, stolen hoopties etc. They need YT in a large enough number to feed off of but not so large that they can't get away with TNB. They need cities. Being parasitical in nature, the need enough host to feed from but not enough to form a resistance.

Go with any red state and keep it rural.

Jim Crow
01-04-2021, 08:10 AM
The beach. When I work in Cocoa Beach Melbourne Beach etc. I rarely see niggs.They don’t like water much.

DaveInTexas
01-04-2021, 09:44 AM
I would move to Harrison, Arkansas in a second, if it was not for the winter weather they have up there

NigShitPigShit
01-04-2021, 10:18 AM

Perry County, PA. Not a nigger nor a liberal for miles when last I was there, although things might have changed.

My friend, Alice, had a gathering at her trailer. One of the guests was a burner who brought her nigger, and they were making out. Alice freaked out and told them to stop, saying, "If someone sees you they could burn down the trailer!"

haywood
01-04-2021, 10:18 AM
Go wherever they fear to go. They never want to be the only polka dot on the dress so keep to an area that is mostly human. They are least likely to chimp out when alone and surrounded by humans.

Think mountains, hillbillies, and such. Smokey Mountains, Ozarks, etc. They still fear the KKK and rumors of them are enough to keep them in line.

Go wherever the population is the least dense. Niggers cannot survive without infrastructure provided by YT. They need stores to steal from, the means to get there such as buses, sidewalks, stolen hoopties etc. They need YT in a large enough number to feed off of but not so large that they can't get away with TNB. They need cities. Being parasitical in nature, the need enough host to feed from but not enough to form a resistance.

Yep. Rural areas in Central Florida or in the Panhandle. Rural parts of Texas. A lot of citizens in these states have CCW's and Governors that support common sense laws. In these areas niggers are WORRIED about getting batwinged by wypipo.

CoonsЯus
01-04-2021, 11:18 AM
Niggers do like to stick together. Niggers know nobody wants them and they know they need to be careful where they settle. Generally anywhere cold is going to keep niggers out. This obviously excludes some northern nigger nest cities. I also lived in FL years ago and don't recall every spotting an upright ape.

Unregistered
01-06-2021, 11:16 PM
Zinc, AR home of Thom Robb's KKK compound...Dawson Springs, KY home of Ron Edwards' KKK compound...lol that's about the best answer I can give.

AFN_Weasel
01-07-2021, 10:26 PM
Any rural areas in GA that have few niggers? Winter always has me searching for warmer climates, but FL is too hot and humid in the summer. Anything more than 3% nigger is a slum as far I'm concerned.

Unregistered
01-09-2021, 02:58 PM
Any rural areas in GA that have few niggers? Winter always has me searching for warmer climates, but FL is too hot and humid in the summer. Anything more than 3% nigger is a slum as far I'm concerned.

Try the northwest corner, or, the northeast corner. That's as much as I know.
Lafayette, GA birthplace of J.B. Stoner.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-09-2021, 03:24 PM
The best place to avoid niggers is always furthest from cities, low income areas, and as far from military bases or large government operations as possible. Those places are always full of "diversity" aka AA niggers. Cold places are often a good choice but even then you can still find nigger nests as the government handouts have increased in recent years.

Your best option is to not just look at the current demographics but to look into the current state of development. If jobs are leaving or costs are coming down, that is a huge red flag that niggers will be on the rise. You basically want a mix of middle class yet low population so as not to have a large tax base to feed the parasite.

Unregistered
01-12-2021, 05:21 PM
Yes, avoid towns that have a lot of federal money invested there. They will be more prone to tyrannical measures from above. Stay away from air force bases, etc.

Rastus Nigger
01-12-2021, 08:02 PM
There are nigger free zones in the UP of Michigan. Also, small towns in the Colorado Rockies rarely are infested by the filthy stinking shitskinned savages.

Unregistered
01-13-2021, 10:55 AM
Living pretty nigger free here in Wyoming.

Unregistered
01-30-2021, 01:55 PM
Oakland CA, Detroit MI, St Louis MO, NOLA, Atlanta GA

NOT!!!

haywood
01-30-2021, 04:16 PM
The beach. When I work in Cocoa Beach Melbourne Beach etc. I rarely see niggs.They don’t like water much.

Water Beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I love it when niggers become rockfish!!

Full Clip
01-30-2021, 06:54 PM
Living pretty nigger free here in Wyoming.

I guess the few who are there 'Work' on ranches and live for free in little log cabins generously provided by the ranch owner.

Jim Crow
01-30-2021, 07:54 PM
Water Beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I love it when niggers become rockfish!!
But,I feel for the human first responders who have to collect the nasty smelly bloated nigger carcass.No matter how much they’re paid, it’s not enough!

Unregistered
01-30-2021, 10:31 PM
One poster suggested Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
I agree. Lots of Finnish but almost no Jigs. They don't like the cold and avoid the work involved in snow shoveling. Another area you could try is Minnesota's Iron Range. I know the demographic profile is better.

IseDaDiva
01-30-2021, 11:40 PM
Cold is no longer a nigger deterrant, as the lure of Gibs outweighs any fear of frost. Places like Montreal and Minnesota with temps that can hit -25 are packed with Tropi-niggers like Haitians and Somalians, respectively.

What does a human have to do to escape niggers - go live in an alligator-infested swamp or some mountain top?

Buck Simian
01-31-2021, 12:06 AM
It seems to me that small towns are the place to be. Niggers seem to congregate towards big cities, and that is one of the reasons the major cities in the USA have went to shit. Try to find a place in some small to mid-sized town within a hours drive of some larger city. That way you are close enough to be within driving distance for work or whatever yet you probably won't have niggers as your neighbors or in your kids schools.

Unregistered
01-31-2021, 06:29 AM
Cold is no longer a nigger deterrant, as the lure of Gibs outweighs any fear of frost. Places like Montreal and Minnesota with temps that can hit -25 are packed with Tropi-niggers like Haitians and Somalians, respectively.

What does a human have to do to escape niggers - go live in an alligator-infested swamp or some mountain top?

My guess is that that is the real reason why Elon Musk wants to go to Mars (he was born & raised in SA), to avoid the groid.

DeblasioIsANigger
01-31-2021, 10:42 AM

I was wondering about that. It used to be that they liked the warm places with colder places having no nignogs. Now they're everywhere. Just like rats, cockroaches, and other vermin

Unregistered
01-31-2021, 11:12 AM
The South Bay / Silicon Valley has almost 0 niggers. Why are they such nigger lovers tho?

haywood
01-31-2021, 12:46 PM
But,I feel for the human first responders who have to collect the nasty smelly bloated nigger carcass.No matter how much they’re paid, it’s not enough!

Tru Dat!!