PDA

View Full Version : Crickets when a nigger starts shooting at a bowling alley

Sandy
01-03-2021, 02:36 PM
The news wouldn't shut up about a white man, apparently crazy from PTSD, but the constant nigger shoots never get coverage (at least not once it's shown a nigger did it). This buck dindu nuffins, of course.

What a classic tales of niggers gone wild. No batwings, but plenty of TNB, starting with "disrespect," and down to Battlesow Galactica. They should have all been arrested. Then deported.

Dennis Murray, 35, said nearly a dozen people were stomping on him when he pulled his gun. He said he hadn’t seen the no-weapons sign for the Augusta business.

During the fight, Murray shot 30-year-old Jamal Morgan in the upper right arm, authorities say. Morgan, Chaquita Lane, 30, and a 15-year-old juvenile were arrested and charged with battery. Jasmine Morgan, 34, is being sought.

Murray said he took his son to the entertainment center for his 13th birthday. The large group included Murray’s son, his 15-year-old autistic son, and three other children, ages 12, 10 and 4. Plus, he had his mother, mother-in-law, grandmother and great-grandmother.

About twenty minutes later as the Murray group was preparing to leave the center, the same group from outside “ran up” on their table, Murray said.

“Eleven guys was stomping all on me,” Murray said. “And I just happened to come out of it and got one shot off.”

“Everybody ran. EVERYBODY ran,” Murray said. “(Morgan) ended up getting shot in the arm and it shot off his nipple.”

:rofl

Murray said two women jumped on his mother, Tracey Wood-Quarles, a 59-year-old Augusta woman known to many as “Momma T.”

“One girl grabbed me by my shoulder and swung and missed,” she told The Jail Report. “I grabbed my son out of the way. When I turned around, a female was running up on my son with a fist up in the air, saying, ‘Come on, Come on.’”

https://thejailreport.com/news/stars-strikes-shooter-explains-i-was-being-stomped-on-by-11-people/

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-03-2021, 05:43 PM
How to pierce your nipple nigger style! I bet he can put a lion bone through it now fah mo culcha.