PDA

View Full Version : Dead Burner Downunder

Aussie Chimper
01-03-2021, 07:46 AM
Perth, Western Australia.

A filthy disgusting Aussie skank who has disgraced herself, her family, her country and her race by spreading her slut legs to a savage coal black nigger beast has learned the truth the hard way.

A basketball player has been charged with murder after his girlfriend’s body was discovered in a house that was ‘suspiciously’ on fire.

Chudier Thowath Pal, 29, was arrested after his girlfriend Stephanie Lee, a mother of five, was found dead around 7:15 am Saturday in a house on Ravenscar Street in Doubleview, north Perth.

The semi-professional basketball player, who shared the home with the 30-year-old, was charged with murder.

And of course, the nigger is going claim mental illness.

He appeared in the Perth Magistrates Court on Sunday, where he was told he was showing signs of psychosis.

The court heard that an officer heard Pal muttering about a ‘galaxy in his head and a neutron star for his father’ when he was arrested. WA today reported.

https://whatsnew2day.com/basketball-player-chudier-thowath-pal-charged-with-murdering-girlfriend-in-perth/

BURN COAL, PAY THE TOLL!

Good Riddance!

tweakstick
01-03-2021, 08:56 AM
He appeared in the Perth Magistrates Court on Sunday, where he was told he was showing signs of psychosis.

All niggers are psychotic. Nothing new here.

The only one truly mentally ill was the burner that rode the coaltrain straight to hell. How this fairly attractive human woman could look at this ape and find it to be remotely appealing is beyond me. How she could actually bed down with it is simply sickening.

Assuming some or all of the five were human, the only ones I feel sorry for are her human children.

:toetag:fnotgiven

The public had been told that the 6-inch tall man may have been riding a push scooter.
Agents confirmed Saturday at 2:30 PM that Mr. Pal had been taken into custody.

The cops did a pretty good job finding this nigger considering it's size. How did it manage to play tree hockey at that height?

Do they not have proofreaders and editors down under?

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-03-2021, 11:48 AM
Perth, Western Australia.

A filthy disgusting Aussie skank who has disgraced herself, her family, her country and her race by spreading her slut legs to a savage coal black nigger beast has learned the truth the hard way.

And of course, the nigger is going claim mental illness.

https://whatsnew2day.com/basketball-player-chudier-thowath-pal-charged-with-murdering-girlfriend-in-perth/

BURN COAL, PAY THE TOLL!

Good Riddance!

I saw an article about this on fb. People are commenting “why did this man do this” as though the answer isn’t the most obvious answer there is. Toll paid.

IseDaDiva
01-03-2021, 12:02 PM
Wow. The dirty whore goes to the top of the new "Mudshark of the Year" nominations. Look at that Africoon savage. Thirty years old and 5 kids and no baby daddies. She was already an honorary nigger sow.

"Why did this "man" do this?" Are people so dumbed-down and so brain-washed they can't figure out the answer? He did it because it's what niggers do. May as well ask, "Why does the sun rise in the east?"

A basketball player has been charged with murder after his girlfriend’s body was discovered in a house that was ‘suspiciously’ on fire

I love how niggers think if they burn up their mudsharks it makes the evidence go away.

haywood
01-03-2021, 01:34 PM
It's the new nigger go to when busted for a crime "Ib'z habs a mental Illness an sheeeeeit"

The result of a double digit IQ, an UNDEVELOPED frontal lobe and a sense of entitlement!! Niggers are WORTHLESS!!

haywood
01-03-2021, 01:57 PM
Single Digit IQ's - You're being way to generous

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll bet you are RIGHT!!

Aussie Chimper
01-03-2021, 02:04 PM
The cops did a pretty good job finding this nigger considering it's size. How did it manage to play tree hockey at that height?

Do they not have proofreaders and editors down under?

Nice catch, I didn't see that. I remember reading the nigger was 206cm tall, but that must have been in other articles I read.

However, we use the metric system down here and all quantities are always reported in metric even if they have to be converted from imperial. I did some checking on this and the source I posted (whatsnew2day.com) basically sourced their article directly from the Daily Mail (Aus) which printed the niggers height as 206cm. The website whatsnew2day.com lists (1 281 942 7193) as their contact number. This is a Houston, Texas number. This fuck up appears to be on your side of the equator :lol

206cm is a bit over 6'9". How the hell, someone got 6 inches from that is mind boggling. I'm guessing a nigger was involved!

Aussie Chimper
01-03-2021, 02:41 PM
Wow. The dirty whore goes to the top of the new "Mudshark of the Year" nominations. Look at that Africoon savage. Thirty years old and 5 kids and no baby daddies. She was already an honorary nigger sow.

Absolutely, the dirty whore was an honorary nigger sow.

This is her spookbook account.

https://www.facebook.com/daqueen.ofsudan

"daqueen.ofsudan"

:facepalm

These are some of her posts.

This one was the cover photo.

And finally, these sprogs appear to be 2 of her children. She wasn't with this murder monkey for long, so this whore was well accustomed to the "Muh-Dik."

The filthy nigger loving whore got exactly what was coming to her!

IseDaDiva
01-03-2021, 04:12 PM
It's amazing how these mudsharks try to "out-sow" the real sows with their niggerish behavior. The savage buck did the world a favour in deleting this toxic burner,who surely would have squatted and shat out more mutant sprogs. I'm sure her family will be thrilled to take on all her niglets.

Ray Cizzums
01-03-2021, 04:39 PM
It's the new nigger go to when busted for a crime "Ib'z habs a mental Illness an sheeeeeit"

How convenient, that niggers commit the majority of murders, and supposedly it's morally wrong to execute the mentally retarded.
At least half of US niggers qualify as retards. The other half just act that way.

animal mother
01-03-2021, 04:53 PM
This one is definitely a contender for the “Nicole Brown Simpson” mud shark of the year award. I think we should setup another forum category dedicated to dead burners and their murder monkey bucks.

IseDaDiva
01-03-2021, 05:44 PM
This one is definitely a contender for the “Nicole Brown Simpson” mud shark of the year award. I think we should setup another forum category dedicated to dead burners and their murder monkey bucks.

I never thought I'd be a person who would get the giggles over a brutal murder, but niggers and mudsharks have changed that, so yeah - that's the way it is now. :lol

ETA: I think we need something official, since the murders of mudsharks is now a daily event.

https://i.imgur.com/zjKhiO2.jpg

Ignatow
01-03-2021, 05:53 PM

I'm not sure if there was a notable good mudshark of 2020. Covid took center stage so I don't recall any big news shark spearing by their pets.

animal mother
01-03-2021, 06:36 PM
How does the "Mudshark Mortuary" sound to you for a sub-forum name in honor of all the liberal brain dead and now dead coal-burning mudsharks?

Exactly what I had in mind.

tweakstick
01-03-2021, 07:05 PM
Nice catch, I didn't see that. I remember reading the nigger was 206cm tall, but that must have been in other articles I read.

However, we use the metric system down here and all quantities are always reported in metric even if they have to be converted from imperial. I did some checking on this and the source I posted (whatsnew2day.com) basically sourced their article directly from the Daily Mail (Aus) which printed the niggers height as 206cm. The website whatsnew2day.com lists (1 281 942 7193) as their contact number. This is a Houston, Texas number. This fuck up appears to be on your side of the equator :lol

206cm is a bit over 6'9". How the hell, someone got 6 inches from that is mind boggling. I'm guessing a nigger was involved!

Well there's our answer - HOUSTON!

Houston, we have a problem -

(wiki) According to the U.S. Census 2000, The racial makeup of the city was 49.3% White 25.3% Black or African American...
and the problem is definitely NIGGERS!:lmao

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-03-2021, 07:59 PM
You missed this one.... Her parents must be so proud of her.... now they get to take care of her demon sprogs :lol

If these were my grandkids, I wouldn’t take em in. No thanks. Bury them with my daughter for all I care,

tweakstick
01-03-2021, 08:40 PM
You missed this one.... Her parents must be so proud of her.... now they get to take care of her demon sprogs :lol

Well, I guess my condolences to the "human children" comments are now moot as well as my "fairly attractive human female" assumption - seeing as how it was an obvious I-foam filter trickery. This bitch was rode hard, put up wet and flame dried:

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=13516&d=1609697913

How did that ganster shit work out for you?

Ray Cizzums
01-03-2021, 09:34 PM
Those "chilluns" would be right at home in Papua New Guinea.
Just put a chicken bone through their nostrils, and drop them off.

Coon Club Road
01-04-2021, 01:16 AM
If these were my grandkids, I wouldn’t take em in. No thanks. Bury them with my daughter for all I care,

Can you imagine having to explain raising zebra kids to people, probably on a daily basis? No thank you.

NigShitPigShit
01-04-2021, 10:51 AM
It's amazing how these mudsharks try to "out-sow" the real sows with their niggerish behavior.

:rofl

Buck Simian
01-04-2021, 04:39 PM
Almost makes me want to cheer for niggers when they take a slut like that out. Its a win-win situation. Niggers go to prison, mudsharks go to the morgue.

Ignatow
01-04-2021, 05:21 PM
Almost makes me want to cheer for niggers when they take a slut like that out. Its a win-win situation. Niggers go to prison, mudsharks go to the morgue.

Niggers going to prison is good, but it is still stealing air. Would've been better if the police just gives them what they truly deserve, in the biblical sense, a life for a life! (And it would be equal - worthless nigger life for a worthless slut)

IseDaDiva
01-04-2021, 06:48 PM
Niggers going to prison is good, but it is still stealing air. Would've been better if the police just gives them what they truly deserve, in the biblical sense, a life for a life! (And it would be equal - worthless nigger life for a worthless slut)

Not only are they stealing air, they are stealing your money to make their worthless lives comfortable. Whatever they need it's provided courtesy of the taxpayers.

CoonsЯus
01-04-2021, 07:16 PM
they'll be no shortage of ammo for this forum !! Fucking sharks deserve all the fucking agony they get !!! How did a fucking nigger get imported into Perth WA? How the fuck did it find itself in the most remote city on earth? Must be a political import.

IseDaDiva
01-04-2021, 08:34 PM
I was going to say 1964 (when we gave the niggers their snivil rights) was a mistake, but it was really 1864 and the civil war. We didn't send all the niggers back and that is what it basically comes down to.

In the end we always pay for our blindness to hindsight.....

Seriously! When slabery was abolished, imagine if all the niggers - and there weren't that many then - had been herded into ships and sent back to where they came from. How much grief could have been avoided? Imagine North America without niggers! Of course, no one ever dreamed that niggers would become an exalted and protected species, totally free to destroy civilization and practice their savagery with impunity.

Ray Cizzums
01-04-2021, 11:55 PM
Seriously! When slabery was abolished, imagine if all the niggers - and there weren't that many then - had been herded into ships and sent back to where they came from. How much grief could have been avoided? Imagine North America without niggers! Of course, no one ever dreamed that niggers would become an exalted and protected species, totally free to destroy civilization and practice their savagery with impunity.

Abe Lincoln gets a bad rap from some of our southern brothers, but the plantation owners would have kept on breeding and importing more funksters. Somebody had to put a stop to it. Lincoln's intent was to send them back to the Darkie continent, which would have been a great move. Too bad he didn't live to see it through. We should honor his wishes today. Better late, than never !

tweakstick
01-05-2021, 12:59 AM
Abe Lincoln gets a bad rap from some of our southern brothers, but the plantation owners would have kept on breeding and importing more funksters. Somebody had to put a stop to it. Lincoln's intent was to send them back to the Darkie continent, which would have been a great move. Too bad he didn't live to see it through. We should honor his wishes today. Better late, than never !

I've often suspected that this (along with abolishing what is now the Federal Reserve) was the main reason that Lincoln got disembrainified. Those same evil bastards owned the boats that shipped their sorry monkey asses over here. They also own the FR! They funded both sides of the Civil War, WWI, WWII and almost every war in history.

I don't think they're funding the Patriots this time. The Proud Boys and the rest of us don't own anything to mortgage so I think we're on our own here, guys.

As far as the continued imports, most southern states were done with that shit and were already banning further imports.

Too bad we didn't control the population through sterilization. Who knows - through selective breeding, maybe we could have made them as docile as some domesticated animals. We did actually breed wolves down to working dogs and tigers down to house cats. Maybe if we did, they could actually serve a purpose. Even stray cats can be thrown in the barn to keep the rats at bay.

Just kidding. Send them BTA!
:back to africa

Ray Cizzums
01-05-2021, 08:52 PM
As far as the continued imports, most southern states were done with that shit and were already banning further imports.
Just kidding. Send them BTA! :back to africa

I've heard that said, but the southern financial powers that be could have changed their minds. Too bad they didn't know that the Chinese would work for 10 years, just to pay for the boat ride, and feed and house themselves while doing so. Not to mention the Latinos, who will out work any jaboon, any time. It sucks that so many great Americans died, fighting over the funky negro. I like the idea of breeding a harmless negro, but I think the Muslims found it was easier to just cut their balls off. :)

tweakstick
01-05-2021, 09:10 PM
I've heard that said, but the southern financial powers that be could have changed their minds. Too bad they didn't know that the Chinese would work for 10 years, just to pay for the boat ride, and feed and house themselves while doing so. Not to mention the Latinos, who will out work any jaboon, any time. It sucks that so many great Americans died, fighting over the funky negro. I like the idea of breeding a harmless negro, but I think the Muslims found it was easier to just cut their balls off. :)

Yeppers!

Problem with the southern financial powers is that they were the same as all financial powers. I'm not going to go there. It's been discussed everywhere, ad nauseum.

If you want to talk about the shit end of a stick, the niggers have nothing to bitch about compared to the Chinese and the railroads. Just look up the origin of the phrase "Chinaman's chance." Their lives weren't worth a plug nickel and they knew it. The railroads considered the fuze more valuable than the Chinaman.

Don't even get me started on the natives.

IseDaDiva
01-06-2021, 01:20 AM

I believe a few Southern plantation owners found that an effective method to tame rampaging, randy bucks looking to muh dik anything that walks, swims, crawls or flies.

NigShitPigShit
01-06-2021, 02:49 AM

I've often suspected that this (along with abolishing what is now the Federal Reserve) was the main reason that Lincoln got disembrainified. Those same evil bastards owned the boats that shipped their sorry monkey asses over here. They also own the FR! They funded both sides of the Civil War, WWI, WWII and almost every war in history.

:potd

to the tenth power!

My husband cued me in to exactly this, which I've heard nowhere else. Real history is kept entirely out of our schools, which "teach" Fairytales, 1984 version.

Groid_Rage
01-06-2021, 10:53 AM
I so hate that lame nigger line: "Only God can judge me", which means they are free from any moral standards

IseDaDiva
01-06-2021, 03:17 PM
I so hate that lame nigger line: "Only God can judge me", which means they are free from any moral standards

Jim Crow
01-06-2021, 04:55 PM
I have no fucking mercy for a coal burner. In this life, you get what your hand calls for. You sleep with a nigger, you’ll be sleeping with the fucking fishes.
I’m working in a house right now, where I’m building a shower for a very nice Filipino lady and her white ex military husband. They must be well into their 70s because they have grandchildren in their 20s.
Anyway she was telling me today that her daughter married a nigger preacher.Against her and her husband’s will of course. The nugg was abusive, physically and verbally. And was a lazy bastard.(pretty much describes all niggs)
So her daughter had to leave him and she took their zebra son along. The half nigg is 20 years old and is already in prison for stealing.From what I gathered, her daughter is in her 40s, broke and desperate.And she wants to move in w/parents.
Her ex military father,my customer said to her”you made a bed with an animal nigger,now you sleep in it” and his Filipino wife said although she doesn’t agree with her husband, she stands behind him.
I was very happy to hear that. A man with strong constitutions that he won’t break and a woman that stands behind her man.They are very nice people, they’re making me lunch every day. And I’m getting paid well.
My daughters walk the straight and narrow and made me proud. However, if either one of them had ever taken up with a fucking monkey ass nigger,I would have had no choice but to disown.My wife loves our daughters very much.I’m hoping she would have backed me.But in a situation like that I would’ve been ready to do whatever I needed to do. I thank the good Lord I wasn’t dealt those cards.

IseDaDiva
01-06-2021, 06:41 PM
I feel really sorry for parents who did their best and end up with a mudshark daughter. I think blaming the parents is wrong. These days, every media source is encouraging and coercing young women to take up with niggers. Young girls are very susceptible to peer pressure and might take a nigger buck even if they don't want to, just to fit in and avoid being labeled "rayciss". It's a no-win situation for all involved, except the nigger, of course. To have your lovely young daughter murdered by a nigger buck has to create pain beyond enduring.

Whitey Ford
01-08-2021, 02:52 AM
https://i.imgur.com/dBW3tJn.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Nd7saC7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HJoarwp.jpg