PDA

View Full Version : is it me or have malls become extremely ghetto?

Unregistered
01-03-2021, 12:20 AM
I went to the Perimeter Mall in Apelanta a few days ago. I hadn't been there in over a year. It's not a swanky mall but it had a Macys and Nordstrom. The swanky malls, Lennox and Phipps Plaza were recently in the news because niggers shot and killed a 7 year old girl in the parking lot, someone else got shot at the Apple Store, and they ended up installing metal detectors. Keep in mind this used to be a rich white shopping center in Buckhead, GA. It's now overridden with niggers ever since the looking this summer.
The Perimeter Mall was full of the ghettoest apes I've ever seen. Where do they get that money to buy their expensive yet gaudy timberland boots and other clothes? Our tax money? Many didn't even have their masks on. Then people wonder why niggers have covid at higher rates than whites.
I got the hell out of there as fast as I could. Later on that evening after i left, cops rushed into the mall with rifles drawn because there was an "altercation involving guns" inside the Sephora store.
Guess the color of the perps.

It looked like the zoo in there. Very few people of other races. What kind of post apocalyptic hell is this?

Is this niggery happening at malls in other cities too?

Coon Club Road
01-03-2021, 01:46 AM
Yes. Malls... even the ones in the upscale burbs have been overrun by packs of wild coons for years now.

Shootings, flash mobs, everything white people try to avoid.

Internet shopping as an alternative will cause malls to become history in the near future.

Unregistered
01-03-2021, 02:34 AM
Ih yeah. 15 year old teenaper shot 8 people at Milwaukee's Mayfair mall a few weeks ago. Grew up around that totally white area. The mall has become infested with these roaches over past 15 years. Millions of dollars upgrading it over past decade and now we can't use it for fear.

tweakstick
01-03-2021, 05:27 AM
Nothing new here. Years back I got a firsthand account from a shipmate who was stationed in Atlanta during the Rodney Kang riots. He was at a mall (I think he called it Atlanta Underground) when the verdict was read. He watched some poor schmuck YT walking thru the place in a business suit who was completely unaware of what was about to happen. The verdict was read and within minutes, if not seconds, a wall of niggers went from one end of the place to the other like a tornado destroying everything in sight. By the time this guy realized there was a problem it was too late and he was turned into a human pinball. My buddy figured out what was happening just in time by noticing all the shops simultaneously closing and dropping the barricades. They, apparently, were watching the news. He had just enough time to grab his family and sprint for the exit, making it out by only seconds.

Growing up around Memphis, I watched the Mall of Memphis turn from the newest, nicest mall around into a ghost town. All it took was a nigger murdering a human for the crime of shopping for her family on Christmas Eve. The take - a few bucks and a couple of presents. I don't think the nigger was ever caught. It went downhill quickly after that with a string of murders and robberies until the locals nicknamed it the "Mall of Murder" and the "Murder Mall of Memphrica." It closed on Christmas Eve 13 years after the first murder taking with it the only public ice skating rink in all of West Tennessee. The mall only made it for 22 years and was torn down to make way for the trash that gets blown around the area since niggers don't clean up after themselves.

Not to be outdone, a nigger at the Oakwood Center here in the NOLA area decided to spread some Christmas cheer (what is it with niggers getting murdery on Christmas Eve?) and shoot another nigger as soon as it had actually paid for it's purchases at the Foot Lokkah stow. The monkey made it a whole ten feet from the register to the front door when it's Black Lives Splatter friend from the project across the highway emptied his brain bucket on the mall floor with a 9mm head shot from 12 inches. What marksmanship! What a fucking mess. This happened in 2014. It took three years to get a conviction when they caught the nigger dead to rights after a foot chase thru the mall.

While trying to jog my memory about that ^ shooting, my search found that just a few weeks ago, October 11, two nigger yoots decided to shoot up the same mall outside one of the many closed stores in the mall making one good and one gimpy. I don't know how I missed it on the evening news unless the news considers it so commonplace that it only got a 10 second mention.

This mall is +/- 5 miles from my keyboard as the crow or bullets fly while I type this so at least I'm well out of the average 2300 yard trajectory of the average errant 9mm HiPoint. I simply can't understand why this place is still open. It's not like niggers buy anything there. They only go there to steal shit and hang out causing problems.

Malls have run their course in this country. They faced enough hardships with the whole doomed to fail business model of what amounts to an HOA for businesses - paying ridiculous overhead for a shop in overpriced real estate so customers can roam from store to store in HVAC comfort. This is a nigger magnet from the start. Don't ever give a nigger a place to loiter. If you build it, they will come. Once they came and wouldn't leave, whitey dollars started drying up and people started going online to make their purchases. At least the nigger driver would only steal, misdirect or mangle your packages but likely wouldn't shoot you dead in your own driveway. The safety, security and ease of shopping more than outweighs the price of shipping.

Malls are dead. Niggers killed them.

RIP another slice of Americana.

Unregistered
01-03-2021, 07:05 AM
Yep that’s a pretty common complaint among any nigger conscious groups, niggers have completely wrecked malls. This gets brought up more often than you might think. I live in Wisconsin and thankfully not near Milwaukee and there aren’t too many niggers at the local strip malls (they’re far from any section ape nests) yet the few times I’ve gone to Milwaukee public market for business the amount of niggers is staggering. Anywhere they can just idle is a nigger disaster waiting to happen. The only really reliable way to avoid niggers is to wake up early, niggers are like vampires except vampires accomplish more during the daylight than niggers do.

CoonsЯus
01-03-2021, 09:54 AM
Nothing new here. Years back I got a firsthand account from a shipmate who was stationed in Atlanta during the Rodney Kang riots. He was at a mall (I think he called it Atlanta Underground) when the verdict was read. He watched some poor schmuck YT walking thru the place in a business suit who was completely unaware of what was about to happen. The verdict was read and within minutes, if not seconds, a wall of niggers went from one end of the place to the other like a tornado destroying everything in sight. By the time this guy realized there was a problem it was too late and he was turned into a human pinball. My buddy figured out what was happening just in time by noticing all the shops simultaneously closing and dropping the barricades. They, apparently, were watching the news. He had just enough time to grab his family and sprint for the exit, making it out by only seconds.

Growing up around Memphis, I watched the Mall of Memphis turn from the newest, nicest mall around into a ghost town. All it took was a nigger murdering a human for the crime of shopping for her family on Christmas Eve. The take - a few bucks and a couple of presents. I don't think the nigger was ever caught. It went downhill quickly after that with a string of murders and robberies until the locals nicknamed it the "Mall of Murder" and the "Murder Mall of Memphrica." It closed on Christmas Eve 13 years after the first murder taking with it the only public ice skating rink in all of West Tennessee. The mall only made it for 22 years and was torn down to make way for the trash that gets blown around the area since niggers don't clean up after themselves.

Not to be outdone, a nigger at the Oakwood Center here in the NOLA area decided to spread some Christmas cheer (what is it with niggers getting murdery on Christmas Eve?) and shoot another nigger as soon as it had actually paid for it's purchases at the Foot Lokkah stow. The monkey made it a whole ten feet from the register to the front door when it's Black Lives Splatter friend from the project across the highway emptied his brain bucket on the mall floor with a 9mm head shot from 12 inches. What marksmanship! What a fucking mess. This happened in 2014. It took three years to get a conviction when they caught the nigger dead to rights after a foot chase thru the mall.

While trying to jog my memory about that ^ shooting, my search found that just a few weeks ago, October 11, two nigger yoots decided to shoot up the same mall outside one of the many closed stores in the mall making one good and one gimpy. I don't know how I missed it on the evening news unless the news considers it so commonplace that it only got a 10 second mention.

This mall is +/- 5 miles from my keyboard as the crow or bullets fly while I type this so at least I'm well out of the average 2300 yard trajectory of the average errant 9mm HiPoint. I simply can't understand why this place is still open. It's not like niggers buy anything there. They only go there to steal shit and hang out causing problems.

Malls have run their course in this country. They faced enough hardships with the whole doomed to fail business model of what amounts to an HOA for businesses - paying ridiculous overhead for a shop in overpriced real estate so customers can roam from store to store in HVAC comfort. This is a nigger magnet from the start. Don't ever give a nigger a place to loiter. If you build it, they will come. Once they came and wouldn't leave, whitey dollars started drying up and people started going online to make their purchases. At least the nigger driver would only steal, misdirect or mangle your packages but likely wouldn't shoot you dead in your own driveway. The safety, security and ease of shopping more than outweighs the price of shipping.

:potd

Unregistered
01-03-2021, 10:09 AM
Yes. Malls... even the ones in the upscale burbs have been overrun by packs of wild coons for years now.

Internet shopping as an alternative will cause malls to become history in the near future.

So sad and yet true! Problem with online shopping is amazon: They almost killed everything else since one can get everything there, so almost everybody already does have an account which makes it very convenient to shop there. But since amazon, apple... are evil super coddlers, and supported Burn Loot Murder with hundreds of millions I want to avoid them in the future. Which is pretty difficult as it turned out.

Coon Club Road
01-03-2021, 11:07 AM
"Don't ever give a nigger a place to loiter. If you build it, they will come."

One Liner Award Winner of the Day! :thumb

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-03-2021, 11:33 AM

I also grew up near Memphis. I loved it there as a kid. I still have family near there. Downtown Memphis literally looks like Haiti now. It takes a splurge of niggers about 20 years to completely turn a nice place into a 3rd world shithole. All the buildings are run down. The residential homes have tarps on nearly every roof because that’s how a nigger fixes a 20 yr old roof. Every window has bars on it. Man, I can’t stand niggers.

tweakstick
01-03-2021, 06:55 PM
I also grew up near Memphis. I loved it there as a kid. I still have family near there. Downtown Memphis literally looks like Haiti now. It takes a splurge of niggers about 20 years to completely turn a nice place into a 3rd world shithole. All the buildings are run down. The residential homes have tarps on nearly every roof because that’s how a nigger fixes a 20 yr old roof. Every window has bars on it. Man, I can’t stand niggers.

D'burger here myself. I've probably made a couple of dozen post here on CO about good old Willieworld and the history of it all complete with family and first hand accounts if you wanted to peruse them for some afroentertainment. The family history of Memphrica goes way back and includes plenty of monkeyshines and murder. I loved it in my yoot but and considered it my second home but I watched it turn to shit before my eyes. It's sad what happened there. It truly was a great city back in the day. They just couldn't stop the infestation.

Where around my parts are you from if you don't mind my asking. You can PM if you want so as not to doxx yourself.

Coon Club Road
01-03-2021, 07:21 PM
...The residential homes have tarps on nearly every roof because that’s how a nigger fixes a 20 yr old roof.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Ray Cizzums
01-03-2021, 10:08 PM
I used to work at the Green Acres Mall in Valley Stream, NY.. Unfortunately, it's now known as Valley Nigger. It is just across the county line from Queens, but back in the '70s, that meant few niggers. Except at Christmas, when the place was packed with shoppers, we'd have them show up, outraged that we were out of an item, on the last day of a 2 week old sale. All I could say is "If I had one I'd sell it to you", followed by complaints to the store manager.
Today, single mammies drop their hell spawn off at malls, McDonald's with an indoor play area, or at the "Lieberry", and then go get hair, nails, and muh dik. Black "teens" gather at "Food courts", then buy a grape drank and hang out for the night. They hone their shoplifting skills, while accusing any vigilant store personnel of raycizzums. Gunplay and "Flash mob" monkeyshines happen when their numbers increase.

NiceBoyDindu
02-07-2021, 12:56 PM
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2021/02/05/crime-teen-wanted-wisconsin-mall-killing-arrested-des-moines-iowa/4401857001/

https://thetandd.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/report-men-snatch-1-000-from-woman-at-prince-of-orange-mall/article_7aa3b2f6-0377-58c6-a6b2-8389a1e42edd.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/shots-fired-in-lenox-mall-store-lead-to-police-investigation/ar-BB1a6VgK

Too many more cases to cut and paste here. Malls are dangerous. You have people getting apesaulted and robbed inside Neiman Marcus.

Look at their pics. They dindunuffin.

Bottle_of_Hate
02-07-2021, 01:21 PM
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2021/02/05/crime-teen-wanted-wisconsin-mall-killing-arrested-des-moines-iowa/4401857001/

https://thetandd.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/report-men-snatch-1-000-from-woman-at-prince-of-orange-mall/article_7aa3b2f6-0377-58c6-a6b2-8389a1e42edd.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/shots-fired-in-lenox-mall-store-lead-to-police-investigation/ar-BB1a6VgK

Too many more cases to cut and paste here. Malls are dangerous. You have people getting apesaulted and robbed inside Neiman Marcus.

Look at their pics. They dindunuffin.

Just more examples of "teens" . The key word you know means a nigger killed a human.

Unregistered
02-07-2021, 02:18 PM
I went to the Perimeter Mall in Apelanta a few days ago. I hadn't been there in over a year. It's not a swanky mall but it had a Macys and Nordstrom. The swanky malls, Lennox and Phipps Plaza were recently in the news because niggers shot and killed a 7 year old girl in the parking lot, someone else got shot at the Apple Store, and they ended up installing metal detectors. Keep in mind this used to be a rich white shopping center in Buckhead, GA. It's now overridden with niggers ever since the looking this summer.
The Perimeter Mall was full of the ghettoest apes I've ever seen. Where do they get that money to buy their expensive yet gaudy timberland boots and other clothes? Our tax money? Many didn't even have their masks on. Then people wonder why niggers have covid at higher rates than whites.
I got the hell out of there as fast as I could. Later on that evening after i left, cops rushed into the mall with rifles drawn because there was an "altercation involving guns" inside the Sephora store.
Guess the color of the perps.

It looked like the zoo in there. Very few people of other races. What kind of post apocalyptic hell is this?

Is this niggery happening at malls in other cities too?

Man, that sounds bad! Here (switzerland & germany) niggers like to loiter around in malls as well, being loud and obnoxious, screaming into their iNigger sailfoams. Of course paid by tax money (since they all are "rapefugees"). What I find interesting though is that you mention gaudy shoes and clothes: They do that here too, but not Timberland (that is worn by the natives), niggers only wear the biggest, shiniest super expensive plastic sneakers you can imagine. Preferably nike, preferably ugly as hell. And, of course everything from apple. iNigger stores are packed with niggers & sand niggers over here, no humans at all.

Unregistered
02-07-2021, 02:21 PM

Sad thing though: To my mind it is a good thing if there are places where niggers like to go, so they can't be somewhere else. As long as they stay in the hood and in malls, everything is fine. But as soon as they start cruising through white neighbourhoods, it gets really nasty!

Unregistered
02-07-2021, 02:30 PM
At least the nigger driver would only steal, misdirect or mangle your packages but likely wouldn't shoot you dead in your own driveway. The safety, security and ease of shopping more than outweighs the price of shipping.
Not that sure, I know last year several times humans were shot by delivery niggers. Who knows how many more cases gets unreported. Wherever a nigger is, it is not safe to be around.

True dat! Damn shitbeasts!

zagnut
02-07-2021, 06:03 PM
Shopping malls are history and so are the proprietors that try to run a store. You have to be insane to try and sell goods when the losses are greater than any profit that can be realized. Paying for security accruals, taxes, BS state, Local and Federal not to mention keeping an attorney on retainer for the slip on the soap artists. Snag one dead to rights and you have some asshole stating if it is less than $500 you're fucked. Now you're stuck with some Rooster Sucker running amazon donating every bit of their profits to communist causes and agendas. When you stand in the ballot box just remember the propaganda from the previous year and see how much has changed and who kept their promise. I bet you can't! It is better to vote anti-incumbent if you're in doubt. The only time I hear from my elected officials is when they need my vote. The conversation is real short when I ask them what they have done while in office or what they plan to do that would make them better of the other candidate.

Unregistered
02-07-2021, 07:05 PM
Zagnut you make a good point, with every level of state and local government stacked against you permits and insurance licenses, franchise costs,
mall CAM chatges, workmans comp, health insurance, and unrealistic mall space rent,... THEN add losses as darkies shoplift you blind. Malls are history

Unregistered
02-11-2021, 03:42 AM
Shopping malls are history and so are the proprietors that try to run a store. You have to be insane to try and sell goods when the losses are greater than any profit that can be realized. Paying for security accruals, taxes, BS state, Local and Federal not to mention keeping an attorney on retainer for the slip on the soap artists. Snag one dead to rights and you have some asshole stating if it is less than $500 you're fucked. Now you're stuck with some Rooster Sucker running amazon donating every bit of their profits to communist causes and agendas. When you stand in the ballot box just remember the propaganda from the previous year and see how much has changed and who kept their promise. I bet you can't! It is better to vote anti-incumbent if you're in doubt. The only time I hear from my elected officials is when they need my vote. The conversation is real short when I ask them what they have done while in office or what they plan to do that would make them better of the other candidate.

Very well said!
RIP big slice of (non black) Americana

SwitzerlandNegroidians
02-15-2021, 02:55 PM
Man, that sounds bad! Here (switzerland & germany) niggers like to loiter around in malls as well, being loud and obnoxious, screaming into their iNigger sailfoams. Of course paid by tax money (since they all are "rapefugees"). What I find interesting though is that you mention gaudy shoes and clothes: They do that here too, but not Timberland (that is worn by the natives), niggers only wear the biggest, shiniest super expensive plastic sneakers you can imagine. Preferably nike, preferably ugly as hell. And, of course everything from apple. iNigger stores are packed with niggers & sand niggers over here, no humans at all.

Holy shit this is in Switzerland? I thought they didn't let in rapefugees and that it was white.
The niggers wear plastic gaudy nikes here too. The shows have knock off Michael Kors or Gucci bags to match they claw nails and hair dids so they can get muh dick.

MineEvolved
02-15-2021, 05:02 PM
As a practical matter, shopping malls have ALWAYS been nigger magnets. I'm in my 50's now, but when I was 13, there was a local mall close to me that just completed a very large and expensive expansion. Along with it came the convenient excuse that public transportation links needed to be expanded to accommodate niggardry being able to reach this fabulous locale. Up until that point, public transportation was somewhat confined to the city limits. Suburbs didn't generally have to contend with busloads of niggers getting off at a stop placed just a few hundred feet from their daughters. When people started throwing up safe, white, clean suburban malls all over the fucking place, that was the beginning of what has come to be known as blockbusting. Ship in niggers, let them do what niggers do, watch property values drop through the fucking floor, wash-rinse-repeat.

Suburban malls were a purpose-made reason for getting niggardry into areas of the country that had never had to deal with it before, and expanded public transportation links were how it was accomplished. One more reason behind why so many kids these days have skin that looks like mayonnaise with worcestershire sauce mixed into it, the mating rituals at shopping mall food courts that no one had the good fucking sense to put a stop to when they had the chance.

Incidentally, that mall from my youth is now an overgrown field. The entire thing was torn down more than 15 years ago.

Ray Cizzums
02-15-2021, 05:33 PM
Suburbs didn't generally have to contend with busloads of niggers getting off at a stop placed just a few hundred feet from their daughters.
Here on Long Island, our chief architect and civil engineer was Robert Moses. He purposely designed the parkway overpasses to be too low for buses from NYC, keeping their nigger trash from accessing our beautiful state beaches and parks. The woketurds want to strip his name off of everything, because of raycizzums, but the whitey cracker still rules the roost hereabouts. Those low overpasses still keep busloads of niggers away, as intended, and everything named for Robert Moses is unchanged. You build it, and they can't come.

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 05:44 PM
One more reason behind why so many kids these days have skin that looks like mayonnaise with worcestershire sauce mixed into it, the mating rituals at shopping mall food courts that no one had the good fucking sense to put a stop to when they had the chance.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 05:45 PM
Here on Long Island, our chief architect and civil engineer was Robert Moses. He purposely designed the parkway overpasses to be too low for buses from NYC, keeping their nigger trash from accessing our beautiful state beaches and parks. The woketurds want to strip his name off of everything, because of raycizzums, but the whitey cracker still rules the roost hereabouts. Those low overpasses still keep busloads of niggers away, as intended, and everything named for Robert Moses is unchanged. You build it, and they can't come.

That is hilarious. I'm from NY and never heard of Robert Moses tho. Give the man a medal and a monument.

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 07:16 PM
Holy shit this is in Switzerland? I thought they didn't let in rapefugees and that it was white.
The niggers wear plastic gaudy nikes here too. The shows have knock off Michael Kors or Gucci bags to match they claw nails and hair dids so they can get muh dick.

Damn, I especially hate the claw nailed sheboons even more than the bucks (don't know why).
Switzerland: Boatloads of niggers arrive at the Italian/Spanish coast every day. And lots of them move north. I recently read that in Switzerland 80% of the prison population is Nigger/Sandnigger/Turks. If you just know the ski holiday resorts, you won't see lots of niggers (but super obnoxious sand niggers from saudia arabia, emirates & kuwait), but in the bigger towns (Zuerich, Geneva), there are more than enough niggers. And yes, they do like bling bling stuff, especially Crapple, Nike and Gucci. And they are loud as well. But I do have to admit, they are by far not as bad as the US variety (yet), but it is getting worse the day.

Unregistered
02-15-2021, 07:22 PM
That is hilarious. I'm from NY and never heard of Robert Moses tho. Give the man a medal and a monument.

Second that!

h8whitelibtards
07-07-2021, 11:23 AM
So sad and yet true! Problem with online shopping is amazon: They almost killed everything else since one can get everything there, so almost everybody already does have an account which makes it very convenient to shop there. But since amazon, apple... are evil super coddlers, and supported Burn Loot Murder with hundreds of millions I want to avoid them in the future. Which is pretty difficult as it turned out. I avoid Amazon. Ever since they donated tens of millions to BLM I said screw 'em. I buy from walmart.com, ebay (yeah it still exists!), or go directly to the store webpage (officemax, etc.) I won't give another dime to Amazon. They don't even have the cheapest prices anymore.
Not to be outdone, a nigger at the Oakwood Center here in the NOLA area decided to spread some Christmas cheer (what is it with niggers getting murdery on Christmas Eve?) and shoot another nigger as soon as it had actually paid for it's purchases at the Foot Lokkah stow. The monkey made it a whole ten feet from the register to the front door when it's Black Lives Splatter friend from the project across the highway emptied his brain bucket on the mall floor with a 9mm head shot from 12 inches. What marksmanship! What a fucking mess. This happened in 2014. It took three years to get a conviction when they caught the nigger dead to rights after a foot chase thru the mall. While trying to jog my memory about that ^ shooting, my search found that just a few weeks ago, October 11, two nigger yoots decided to shoot up the same mall outside one of the many closed stores in the mall making one good and one gimpy. I don't know how I missed it on the evening news unless the news considers it so commonplace that it only got a 10 second mention. Malls are dead. Niggers killed them. RIP another slice of Americana. Great post! That nigger that shot the other nigger at foot lokka ended up deleting another nigger at the state penitentiary (NU) https://www.wdsu.com/article/mama-bear-cubs-california-beach/36954504 Not sure why they don't just give it the dealth penalty and save tax payers some money.
Shopping malls are history and so are the proprietors that try to run a store. You have to be insane to try and sell goods when the losses are greater than any profit that can be realized. Paying for security accruals, taxes, BS state, Local and Federal not to mention keeping an attorney on retainer for the slip on the soap artists. Snag one dead to rights and you have some asshole stating if it is less than $500 you're fucked. Now you're stuck with some Rooster Sucker running amazon donating every bit of their profits to communist causes and agendas. When you stand in the ballot box just remember the propaganda from the previous year and see how much has changed and who kept their promise. I bet you can't! It is better to vote anti-incumbent if you're in doubt. The only time I hear from my elected officials is when they need my vote. The conversation is real short when I ask them what they have done while in office or what they plan to do that would make them better of the other candidate. Excellent post! Most politicians are scumbags. All of them on the left are scumbags who lie and support / use niggers for votes. Those stupid liberals destroyed this country.

CoonsЯus
07-08-2021, 02:38 PM
Second that!

he's got a great big monument !!

https://www.archpaper.com/2020/06/protestors-call-for-long-island-statue-of-robert-moses-to-be-removed/

SC Anemia
07-08-2021, 03:21 PM
This mall is +/- 5 miles from my keyboard as the crow or bullets fly while I type this so at least I'm well out of the average 2300 yard trajectory of the average errant 9mm HiPoint.

Reminded me of this one. :lol

Ray Cizzums
07-08-2021, 04:22 PM
he's got a great big monument !!
That statue is staying put, just like the low parkway overpasses, which still keep busloads of NYC niggers away.
They do come to Jones Beach by car, but in limited numbers. Those who maintain the beach always have their
work cut out for them, as they always leave any open space filled with litter. I was once sitting at a light, when
Hempstead High School let out for the day. It was windy, and the mass littering from 2000 niggers looked like
a NYC ticker tape parade, in the "Canyon of Heroes". It blotted out visibility on Peninsula Bvld., which is 6 lanes
of traffic, a.k.a. the Canyon of Niggers.
:bugeye

Bottle_of_Hate
07-08-2021, 04:49 PM
Reminded me of this one. :lol

I wouldn't even take ballistics into account. You are probably safe beyond about 50 yards if niggers are shooting. You have a better chance of being hit by lightning that a random bullet from a nigger at that range :lol With the way they turn the gun sideways and always have it slightly cocked downward the chance of them hitting is slim. This is why there are thousands of monthly shootings in Chicago and only a few hundred hit with even less batwings.

Old topic but there is nothing at the mall for an adult anymore. Everything is overpriced. It is all teeny girls or boys with peach fuzz mustaches swelling their chests like they are ready to fight. I only go for food court before walking across the street to the movie theatre. I think it has been about 2.5 years since I have been to either. Malls are either ultra ghetto or full of ultra liberals. I don't go to either without my 10 230gr friends.

flameretardant
07-08-2021, 06:26 PM
The problem is welfare has given the undeserving lazy nigger as much money as working whites. The "nice" malls in Atlanta are farther and farther out now. Perimeter is fucked. Lenox Square is drive by shootings. North Point is deserted. It's Halcion and Avalon now we get pushed farther and farther out of our neighborhoods while libtoons steal our money and give it to murderous nigs.

Espantoon
07-08-2021, 06:32 PM
That statue is staying put, just like the low parkway overpasses, which still keep busloads of NYC niggers away.
They do come to Jones Beach by car, but in limited numbers. Those who maintain the beach always have their
work cut out for them, as they always leave any open space filled with litter. I was once sitting at a light, when
Hempstead High School let out for the day. It was windy, and the mass littering from 2000 niggers looked like
a NYC ticker tape parade, in the "Canyon of Heroes". It blotted out visibility on Peninsula Bvld., which is 6 lanes
of traffic, a.k.a. the Canyon of Niggers.
In Ocean City, Maryland, they have giant machines that literally comb the beach to remove trash every evening in the summer. Coincidentally, there are more than a few niggers that frequent that town during the tourist season.

Ray Cizzums
07-08-2021, 07:41 PM
The problem is welfare has given the undeserving lazy nigger as much money as working whites. The "nice" malls in Atlanta are farther and farther out now. Perimeter is fucked. Lenox Square is drive by shootings. North Point is deserted. It's Halcion and Avalon now we get pushed farther and farther out of our neighborhoods while libtoons steal our money and give it to murderous nigs.
Hey flameretardant, welcome to the Chimpout.

Ray Cizzums
07-08-2021, 07:57 PM
I wouldn't even take ballistics into account. You are probably safe beyond about 50 yards if niggers are shooting. You have a better chance of being hit by lightning that a random bullet from a nigger at that range :lol With the way they turn the gun sideways and always have it slightly cocked downward the chance of them hitting is slim. This is why there are thousands of monthly shootings in Chicago and only a few hundred hit with even less batwings.
I'll agree that if you're who they're aiming at, you have a slim chance of being hit. But, niggers are now in the habit of actually carrying their 9mms with a 30 rd. magazine inserted. It doesn't fall down their pants as easy that way, but the real problem is the spray and pray. All those rounds drastically increase the chance of a stray bullet hitting someone. I'm not liking the trend.

flameretardant
07-08-2021, 08:30 PM
Hey flameretardant, welcome to the Chimpout.

Thanks Rey, glad I found my way here. The nigs stimmyed they way into my area and now I have to flee my home with my family

CoonsЯus
07-08-2021, 09:06 PM

welcome to the forum by the way !

Coon Club Road
07-09-2021, 11:04 AM
"... Those low overpasses still keep busloads of niggers away ..."

A small bedroom community north of me on Lake Erie used similar tactics to repel niggers.

The city was home to an electric generation station which used lake water for cooling.

The plant discharged hot water back into the lake, which attracted the fish.

The fish would attract the niggers.

They knuckled in
from the larger cities on both sides to fish from the public park.

The city remedied this problem by disposing of all used chain link fence in the water in the vicinity of the pier. (This was of course solely for erosion control)

This worked well as no coon was able to cast a lure out and not have it eventually snag. City residents (100% white) knew to not fish there.

The city always had sparkling new chain link fencing around schools, public buildings etc. as it was always budgeted for replacement instead painting because the more fencing rolled out near the pier the better.

CoonsЯus
07-09-2021, 11:15 AM
A small bedroom community north of me on Lake Erie used similar tactics to repel niggers.

The city was home to an electric generation station which used lake water for cooling.

The plant discharged hot water back into the lake, which attracted the fish.

The fish would attract the niggers.

They knuckled in
from the larger cities on both sides to fish from the public park.

The city remedied this problem by disposing of all used chain link fence in the water in the vicinity of the pier. (This was of course solely for erosion control)

This worked well as no coon was able to cast a lure out and not have it eventually snag. City residents (100% white) knew to not fish there.

The city always had sparkling new chain link fencing around schools, public buildings etc. as it was always budgeted for replacement instead painting because the more fencing rolled out near the pier the better.

the ingenuity of humans always intrigues me ! :lol

Unregistered
07-09-2021, 01:47 PM

My ancestral home is the Canton of Aargau Switzerland. I was thinking of taking my kids back for a visit. I hope that region is not filled with rapeugees and crime. It would be a damn shame. I hate this.

h8whitelibtards
07-10-2021, 09:29 PM

Ah, yes, Avalon. I was treated like crap at one of their restaurants by a sheboon hostess and I complained to corporate. Purely a case of reverse racism mixed with a Gen Z'er who didn't want to do her job and felt entitled to "tell a white bitch off".

Also, Avalon recently tried hosting a drag queen story time event that caused a lot of people to be upset and ended up being cancelled.

We seriously live in clown world.