PDA

View Full Version : Nigger doctor quits because of "racism"

Sandy
01-02-2021, 09:13 PM
More nigger lies. It's a liberal-run hospital in a liberal city, so this is probably a cover story. More likely the nigger is about to be caught for being a fraud, it got sued for malpractice, or it got sued for muh dikk, and part of the settlement is keeping quiet. So then the hospital makes up a story:

In an exclusive interview with Crosscut, Dr. Ben Danielson, a medical director at the Odessa Brown Children’s Clinic revealed that he stepped down after more than 20 years due to racism towards staff and patients of color.

Danielson felt little faith in the leadership at Seattle Children’s Hospital – which oversees Odessa Brown – saying that leadership used the clinic, which serves low-income patients and patients of color, to raise money.

Danielson said that security was frequently called on patients of color, and that the staff, himself included, was scared to speak out for fear of retaliation from management.

“A lot of these are families are actually forced to continue to work during this time in various jobs that are either considered essential or that are essential for families, which increases their exposure risk, which then means they’re more likely to get sick and then when they are sick,” he said. “As we know, nationally, more likely to have more severe illness.”

According to Crosscut, Danielson contemplated quitting during the summer when a colleague was fired without explanation and another felt pressured to resign. Both were people of color.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-doctor-leaves-seattle-hospital-195856032.html

1. A hospital that serves mostly niggers absolutely needs to raise money. How else can it stay open? There's only so much Medicaid will pay for niggers.

2. When a hospital serves mostly niggers, chimpouts are going to be a daily thing, so of course security has to be called. Bucks will accuse anyone of "dissarespektin meez," and sows will complain about anything from a 30-second wait to having to pay for food.

3. Niggers forced to work? That's a good one. Niggers work the least but have the highest rates of the Chinese flu. Now as far as humans having to stay in jobs that expose them to others, they're taking a normal risk that humans have always done since the start of civilization. If you aren't hiding in your cave, straw hut, or modern house, you go out and work. You risk whatever's out there.

4. So the hospital fired a nigger for cause, and another nigger resigned before it got caught. All the reasons in the world are still called "without explanation," just like liberals say all the evidence about voter fraud is no evidence.

Good riddance to another nigger ruining health care for humans.

Ray Cizzums
01-02-2021, 09:56 PM
I'm glad they have a separate clinic, staffed by and for niggers. That means that humans who pay for care aren't subjected to monkeyshines of "Low income" nigger patients, or doctors. Used to raise money ? Every spook that shows up has it's paw out for gibs muh dats. There's no way they break even, even after begging white folks for money. And I guarantee the black employees demand top dollar, and do half the work their white counterparts do.

Rastus Nigger
01-02-2021, 10:13 PM
The only real doctors to niggers are witch doctors. :witchdoctor

Ignatow
01-02-2021, 10:43 PM
I haven't seen the Loch Ness monster, so I'm sure I'll never see a nigger doctor. A nigger that's pretending to be a doctor, there's too many of them. God help you if you get one of those in the hospital.

Goodman Grey
01-03-2021, 12:03 AM
His superior probably told it to do its job instead of sleeping for half of its shift.

That's considered racism these days. I mean, expecting a nigger to do what it is getting paid to do is racism.

haywood
01-03-2021, 11:25 AM
More nigger lies. It's a liberal-run hospital in a liberal city, so this is probably a cover story. More likely the nigger is about to be caught for being a fraud, it got sued for malpractice, or it got sued for muh dikk, and part of the settlement is keeping quiet. So then the hospital makes up a story:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-doctor-leaves-seattle-hospital-195856032.html

1. A hospital that serves mostly niggers absolutely needs to raise money. How else can it stay open? There's only so much Medicaid will pay for niggers.

2. When a hospital serves mostly niggers, chimpouts are going to be a daily thing, so of course security has to be called. Bucks will accuse anyone of "dissarespektin meez," and sows will complain about anything from a 30-second wait to having to pay for food.

3. Niggers forced to work? That's a good one. Niggers work the least but have the highest rates of the Chinese flu. Now as far as humans having to stay in jobs that expose them to others, they're taking a normal risk that humans have always done since the start of civilization. If you aren't hiding in your cave, straw hut, or modern house, you go out and work. You risk whatever's out there.

4. So the hospital fired a nigger for cause, and another nigger resigned before it got caught. All the reasons in the world are still called "without explanation," just like liberals say all the evidence about voter fraud is no evidence.

Good riddance to another nigger ruining health care for humans.

My sentimenst, EXACTLY!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-03-2021, 11:37 AM
“I just wanted to help the niggers but raycizzums is bad and stops me from helping niggers”. Oh bullshit. Subpar affirmative action doctor no doubt. As was said, he definitely was about to be caught or was already caught doing some niggerdry.

Coon Club Road
01-04-2021, 01:07 AM
"Danielson said that security was frequently called on patients of color..."

What a fuckin' surprise! :lol

Groid_Rage
01-05-2021, 10:29 PM
It's the same old nigger whine
Anything bad that happens to an ape, no matter how badly it behaves, is due to wayshism.