PDA

View Full Version : Muzzie "teens" run down and kill Calgary police officer

IseDaDiva
01-02-2021, 06:47 PM
Investigators believed a 17-year-old was behind the wheel of the vehicle when it struck Harnett. Global News is not naming the 17-year-old in accordance with the Youth Criminal Justice Act.

He and the 19-year-old passenger, Amir Abdulrahman, are both charged with murder, and turned themselves in at police headquarters at about 5:30 p.m. Friday.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7550724/calgary-police-officer-killed-murder-warrants/

Calgary Mayor Naheed Nenshi says he’s angry and sad

Nice to know.

Jim Crow
01-02-2021, 07:06 PM
Liberal Canada doesn’t have capital punishment.That’s what the sand niggs deserve!

haywood
01-03-2021, 01:36 PM
Liberal Canada doesn’t have capital punishment.That’s what the sand niggs deserve!

If this happened in the GREAT state of Texas those @$$lifters would be "goat winged within 6 months!!

Jim Crow
01-03-2021, 10:41 PM
If this happened in the GREAT state of Texas those @$$lifters would be "goat winged within 6 months!!
Sorry, I thought it happened in Canada. That’s what happens when I multitask. LOL!

haywood
01-03-2021, 11:09 PM
Sorry, I thought it happened in Canada. That’s what happens when I multitask. LOL!

Jim, it DID happen in Canada, but you know that that country is FULL of soy boy libtards!! They won't put the @$$lifter$ to death. In Texas they would!! I'm just glad that Texas and our home state of Florida are common sense states. HOPEFULLY those libtards from new yawk and commiefornia moving to these 2 states don't bring their voting patterns with them!!