PDA

View Full Version : 7 niglets found abandoned in vacant East Garfield Park apartment

Whitey Ford
01-02-2021, 04:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB3fnqgvOQ0

Coon Club Road
01-02-2021, 05:28 PM
If I had that many coons I'd run for my life too!

Goodman Grey
01-02-2021, 05:54 PM
The niglets probably killed and ate their mother.

Sandy
01-02-2021, 08:09 PM
The niglets probably killed and ate their mother.

You're probably right. Once I read about a person who suddenly died, and the dogs got so hungry, they ate the body before it was discovered. But those were poor mutts who couldn't have done anything else to survive. How young could the oldest of seven niglets be? No intelligence to open the door and go find help?

This gives me a flashback to a long time ago. I don't know if it was real or a dramatization, but a woman found a cop to help with a lost niglet she found on the street. They asked what its mammy's name was, and all it knew was "mammy."

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-02-2021, 08:14 PM
You're probably right. Once I read about a person who suddenly died, and the dogs got so hungry, they ate the body before it was discovered. But those were poor mutts who couldn't have done anything else to survive. How young could the oldest of seven niglets be? No intelligence to open the door and go find help?

This gives me a flashback to a long time ago. I don't know if it was real or a dramatization, but a woman found a cop to help with a lost niglet she found on the street. They asked what its mammy's name was, and all it knew was "mammy."

As crazy as it is, the oldest could have been 3 even if they were all from the same sow. Not that it would matter. Could have been a 12 yr old there and it wouldn’t know what to do either.

Groid_Rage
01-02-2021, 09:41 PM
These libtards were crying racism when the fact that most kids in foster care are niggers, as if shitty nigger moms like this aren't the norm.

Jim Crow
01-02-2021, 09:45 PM
Take them to the zoo an lock them in the monkey cage.Little niggs need to get used to being behind bars.It’s where they’ll end up.

Rastus Nigger
01-02-2021, 10:18 PM
Feed them to the big cats, alligators and crocodiles at the local zoo.