PDA

View Full Version : Decorey the pedo-rape dance instructor calls the cops on himself after muh dik rape session

Whitey Ford
01-02-2021, 03:23 PM
Dance instructor charged with raping teenage student at the teacher's Minneapolis home

https://i.imgur.com/vj55Ae4.jpg

A Twin Cities dance performer and instructor has been charged with raping a teenage student while the boy spent the night at the teacher's Minneapolis apartment.

Decorey L. Bozeman, 28, was charged in Hennepin County District Court with first-degree criminal sexual conduct in connection with the alleged assault this week of the dance studio student.

Bozeman appeared in court Wednesday and remains jailed in lieu of $50,000 bail ahead of another hearing on Jan. 28.

He was a part of the Minneapolis based 'Shapeshift Dance Company' which was full o' coons and dindu (c)rap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LX3JCB8xC0

Bozeman began dancing at age 13 and has performed for many years, according to a professional biography online with a nonprofit Twin Cities dance company he recently left.

The bio and the manager for the Shapeshift dance company, James Selmer, said Bozeman also has been an instructor with Minnesota Transitions Charter School in Minneapolis and at a dance studio in Rosemount.

Bozeman performed with Shapeshift for the past several years until leaving about a month ago, said Selmer, who added that Bozeman did no instructing while with the company.

https://www.startribune.com/dance-instructor-charged-with-raping-teenage-student-at-the-teacher-s-minneapolis-home/600005399/

Goodman Grey
01-02-2021, 06:00 PM
What kind of parent lets their teenaged son spend the night at their dance instructor's apartment?

I mean, there are so many things wrong in that question that you might think the parents were niggers.

Sandy
01-02-2021, 08:00 PM
What kind of parent lets their teenaged son spend the night at their dance instructor's apartment?

I mean, there are so many things wrong in that question that you might think the parents were niggers.

Hopefully. A nigger "victim" would have bragged all around school instead of telling the police, unless it told the police because it thought the "teacher" was going to gibs it dollas for muh dikk.

If it's a human victim, he's probably from one of the many liberal families in the Twin Cities that are stupid enough to think niggers are equals.

On Monday, the young teen told police that he spent the previous night at Bozeman's apartment in Minneapolis and was sexually assaulted by the instructor.

Bozeman told law enforcement that he picked up the boy on Sunday from a dance studio and confirmed that he raped the child.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-02-2021, 08:16 PM

This was exactly my first thought. Sure McCauley Culkin! Stay the night at Michael Jackson’s house! No problem there.

IseDaDiva
01-02-2021, 09:19 PM

If these are human parents, why would they let their kid not only spend the night at the instructor's house but at a nigger's house? MN again. I'm starting to think someone is putting something in the water there that is making everyone love and trust niggers unconditionally, to their detriment.

Ray Cizzums
01-02-2021, 09:45 PM
All male negro dancers are as gay as an Obama $3 bill. No way would human parents let a teen boy have a "sleep over" at a downlow nigger's home.

Rastus Nigger
01-02-2021, 10:22 PM
That should be mandatory wind chime conversion therapy for the nigger piece of shit.