PDA

View Full Version : Nigger that pretended to be a doctor now arrested for fraud

Sandy
01-01-2021, 03:50 PM
Remember this nigger? It is disgusting that it was ever released instead of deported (3.5 years meaning not even 2 years), and more disgusting that anybody trusted it in another job.

Malachi Love-Robinson gained notoriety as a teenager after posing as a doctor and is now once again in trouble with the law.

As a teenager, Love-Robinson practiced medicine as “Dr. Love” in Florida and spent time in prison for his actions. On Thursday, he returned to the custody of police after being arrested in Palm Beach County on charges of fraud and grand theft. He was released that evening.

WPTV-TV reported that police claim Love-Robinson was working for a shipping broker but stole $10K from United States of Freight in March. He instructed clients to send payments to his personal account rather than that of his employer.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fake-teen-doctor-now-23-175957431.html

zagnut
01-01-2021, 04:24 PM
There are so many actions that should be classified as a capital crime. No appeals, no delays, just do it like the russians where they sandwich the condemned between chain link fence and remove him from the rolls of the animals that consume our atmosphere.

Ray Cizzums
01-01-2021, 04:42 PM
Remember this nigger? It is disgusting that it was ever released instead of deported (3.5 years meaning not even 2 years), and more disgusting that anybody trusted it in another job.

Not exactly too hard to "figger" out that scam. All black doctors are pretending to be a doctor.

Groid_Rage
01-01-2021, 05:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Pi7zUumh4
Here is the nigger getting busted for quackery.

Goodman Grey
01-01-2021, 07:27 PM
The nigger doesn't seem to feel shame AT ALL about its behavior, and does not seem to think that anything it did was wrong.

It's the prototypical nigger.

Whitey Ford
01-02-2021, 04:15 PM
Hire a nigger and your problems get bigger. Apefirmative Action in action. :pat

Goodman Grey
01-02-2021, 06:11 PM
I think there are actual laws in place that forbid doing background checks to confirm a person's education or criminal status.

Something about affirmative action and sheeeeeeit.

IseDaDiva
01-02-2021, 06:23 PM
The nigger doesn't seem to feel shame AT ALL about its behavior, and does not seem to think that anything it did was wrong.

"Shame", like other human emotions are not felt by niggers. Ever.

I worked with a woman who called her nigger pet "Dr.Love". He looked like George Sanford. One day she was sitting holding her stomach, obviously in pain. Our boss came over and said, "What's wrong, Jennifer? Too much watermelon?" :lol I loved our boss.

Ignatow
01-02-2021, 06:47 PM

Niggers have no shame, no decorum, no manners, no brains...worse than animals, really.

A black doctor, I buy that, but only if it's license is limited to practice only on other niggers. They can give out whatever medical advice to their kind, and hopefully it leads to goodness.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-02-2021, 07:29 PM
Yes, I be a docta! Les see dat poosay! Da poosay seems ok, it jus need dis muh dikk and dare we go! All good in da hood.

Chimp Detester
01-02-2021, 09:22 PM

13505 13506

So Malachi Love-Robbing-son is a daktah? And still a teenager? Wow! It took me years of hard study to get a doctorate, and no: I am NOT an MD. Hey, Malachi Love-Robbing-son, you worthless sub-cockroach mega-turd shit beast: Did you specialize in hemorrhoid transplants, nigger?

And is it in any way related to the despicable former First Tranny Moochie Moochelle Chimpelle Robbing-son Ohomo?

Rastus Nigger
01-02-2021, 10:31 PM
Another nigger being all it can be: A nigger.

Buck Simian
01-04-2021, 12:42 AM
I remember when that first hit the news, liberal cucks were codding over him. Talking about how intelligent the nigger is and that we owe it to him to put him through medical school. PUKE.