PDA

View Full Version : Looking for love in the New Year?

IseDaDiva
01-01-2021, 12:40 AM
Find it here, if you're a (very) young YT girl, that is!

Ignatow
01-01-2021, 02:21 AM
Never ending promotion of coal burning. Before such miscegenations, I fully support all humans in swaying them out of the clutches of hells spawn, the niggers, BUT, the moment they cross the line, they're as filthy as the beasts they fornicate with.

NigShitPigShit
01-01-2021, 09:09 AM
May 2021 see the end to nigger worship and, especially, this relentless promotion of human females mating outside the species!

Coon Club Road
01-02-2021, 03:45 AM
You'd have to be awfully desperate to stoop as low as to hook up with a coon on an internet dating site.

Coon Club Road
01-02-2021, 03:48 AM

"Looking for love in the New Year?"

More like looking for a black eye, broken teeth, or your skull split by a Louisville Slugger?

Goodman Grey
01-02-2021, 11:05 AM
Redheaded women can be hot, but I usually subtract 9 points if they have been with a nigger, reducing their overall "score" to a 1 or a 0.

Was that a misogynistic comment?

Probably, but attractiveness plays a big part in whether I decide to go out on a date with someone in the first place, and the thought of having to deal with niglets reduces my perception of attractiveness.

IseDaDiva
01-02-2021, 11:19 AM
You'd have to be awfully desperate to stoop as low as to hook up with a coon on an internet dating site.

Apparently burners hook up on FB too, where it seems there is a meat-market full of desperate, obese white slags looking to fornicate with nigger bucks. The bucks are only looking for an ATM, not true love and with a week or two they get the mudsharks to start paying their sailfoam bills, niglet support payments, etc, and to"Cash app" them, sometimes daily. The niggers always say they'll pay the money back. :lol
The sharks are happy to pay anything, to max out their credit cards and take personal loans out, often for thousands of dollars, to give the buck as long as the booty call muh dikkin' continues.

Coon Club Road
01-02-2021, 12:48 PM
...desperate, obese white slags looking to fornicate with nigger bucks.

I get the desperate obese lonley white slags or scags lookin' for love... but I've seen countless extremely hot women, arm in arm with non-celebrity bucks.

I suppose God gave them the looks, not brains!

Goodman Grey
01-02-2021, 01:18 PM
Apparently burners hook up on FB too, where it seems there is a meat-market full of desperate, obese white slags looking to fornicate with nigger bucks. The bucks are only looking for an ATM, not true love and with a week or two they get the mudsharks to start paying their sailfoam bills, niglet support payments, etc, and to"Cash app" them, sometimes daily. The niggers always say they'll pay the money back. :lol
The sharks are happy to pay anything, to max out their credit cards and take personal loans out, often for thousands of dollars, to give the buck as long as the booty call muh dikkin' continues.

That almost sounds like a scam worth doing.

Just pretend to be a nigger buck, and lie about needing money, and then get some desperate mudshark to fill up your bank account.

"I'm not a Nigerian prince, but I am a nigga looking for love in all the right places. I live in (state that is not yours), and I will need some money so I can pay for a COVID-19 vaccine for myself and my niglets. You are so beautiful. I would like to muh dik your butthole until you have to wear a colostomy bag, and then I will empty your bank account and leave. I love you."

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-02-2021, 02:35 PM

They need to use an accurate picture of the white girl that fucks niggers. It would be a 300 pound manatee looking one.

IseDaDiva
01-02-2021, 03:12 PM
They need to use an accurate picture of the white girl that fucks niggers. It would be a 300 pound manatee looking one.

Agree! More accurate.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-02-2021, 06:59 PM
Agree! More accurate.

There it is. That one definitely fixing to get caught in a rutter.

Ignatow
01-02-2021, 06:59 PM

Good looking, average, ugly humans, that means, people of all persuasions have the need for intimacy, friendship, love, companionship, whatever you want to call it. That's normal.

But when that need is corrupted into wanting muh-dikk or oil drilling, then it's the point of no return, because no matter how attractive you were initially, you've done an unforgivable sin against nature. Beastiality is as reprehensible as it gets. You've surrendered, willingly, all of your human rights.

I do feel for the unattractive ones, and I understand they are still humans, until they venture to the dark side. As for the attractive ones, they're worse, because they have more options to choose, but they mate with niggers, that shows they have no brains, and no common sense.

I know it's 24-7 bombardment of miscegenation on TV. The good ones know innately animals aren't for intimacy. The loose ones, they need to pay the toll.

Jim Crow
01-02-2021, 07:02 PM
Very disgusting.
I was driving home from work yesterday and there was a Greyhound bus next to me at the light, it must’ve been getting on the highway to go towards Daytona Beach. Anyway the side of the bus was decorated w/pics of coal burners and oil drillers traveling on Greyhound.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-02-2021, 07:13 PM
Good looking, average, ugly humans, that means, people of all persuasions have the need for intimacy, friendship, love, companionship, whatever you want to call it. That's normal.

But when that need is corrupted into wanting muh-dikk or oil drilling, then it's the point of no return, because no matter how attractive you were initially, you've done an unforgivable sin against nature. Beastiality is as reprehensible as it gets. You've surrendered, willingly, all of your human rights.

I do feel for the unattractive ones, and I understand they are still humans, until they venture to the dark side. As for the attractive ones, they're worse, because they have more options to choose, but they mate with niggers, that shows they have no brains, and no common sense.

I know it's 24-7 bombardment of miscegenation on TV. The good ones know innately animals aren't for intimacy. The loose ones, they need to pay the toll.

I know exactly where you’re coming from. I get it but the point still remains, 99% of the time it is an ugly fat mammoth of a YT woman getting drilled by niggers.

IseDaDiva
01-02-2021, 07:56 PM

I'm a woman and I spent years living alone. Yes, I was lonely and yes, I would have loved to have a partner to share my life with. Did I ever consider finding a nigger and paying it to provide muh dik? It would have been very easy to do, but not once, not for a second, did that enter my mind. If a nigger were my only option I would have preferred to spend my life alone. I'd rather have a dog for company. A dog wouldn't take my money or beat me up or kill me.