Unregistered
12-31-2020, 08:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2wA9S5Qe_U

Coon Club Road
01-01-2021, 01:18 AM
Dude looks like an old school pimp!

Unregistered
01-01-2021, 06:32 PM
Stupid nigger bitches about Whitey and then complains when Whitey isn’t paying attention to it. TNB

Unregistered
01-01-2021, 08:46 PM
Dude looks like an old school pimp!

White people tell their children to become Lawyers and Doctors, niggers tell their spawn to become Pimps and Drug Kingpins.

zagnut
01-02-2021, 09:17 PM
I'm glad the nigger is pissed but it poses the question how does he know who is not watching?

Rastus Nigger
01-02-2021, 10:34 PM
The only things I've watched with niggers in them are Tarzan movies and "Birth of a Nation".

Whitey Ford
01-02-2021, 10:44 PM
The only things I've watched with niggers in them are Tarzan movies and "Birth of a Nation".

You're forgetting the greatest comedy ever made, the original Roots!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=PfvY-nbhvXY

And Friends (lame as it was) was nothing like that nigger Living Single show (which was even lamer.) Of course I've never watched a single entire episode of either (just caught glimpses while channel surfing) but you could tell they just plain sucked anyway.

Full Clip
01-02-2021, 11:11 PM
You're forgetting the greatest comedy ever made, the original Roots!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=PfvY-nbhvXY

And Friends (lame as it was) was nothing like that nigger Living Single show (which was even lamer.) Of course I've never watched a single entire episode of either (just caught glimpses while channel surfing) but you could tell they just plain sucked anyway.

If any movie clip showcases the absolute STUPIDITY of the Nigger then surely it must be this one for ALL it had to say in the first place was 'My name is Toby'.
When reviewing this enjoyable clip (as I often do) I wonder why Vic Morrow wasn't nominated for a well deserved Oscar...

Unregistered
01-03-2021, 10:15 AM
I'm glad the nigger is pissed but it poses the question how does he know who is not watching?

It does not know who is watching. It is just complaining, as niggers always do. And since niggers never do wrong, it has to be the fault of yt. TNB

haywood
01-03-2021, 11:17 AM
It does not know who is watching. It is just complaining, as niggers always do. And since niggers never do wrong, it has to be the fault of yt. TNB

Niggers NEVER take personal responsibility for ANYTHING!! They always blame YT!!

Golliwog
01-04-2021, 11:00 AM
The mentality of niggers is almost beyond belief. They never admit liability for anything. The failure of the niggers as a race and as individuals is always blamed on somebody else.

Rastus Nigger
01-06-2021, 10:07 PM
"Roots" is only good if you watch it backwards.

Unregistered
01-08-2021, 03:27 PM

I watched Living Single a couple times. They had a very funny, and typical for a nigger-produced show, scene where a couple of niggers were portrayed as "upper class" black elite. A nigger couple was going out on a date, and they were riding through central park on a horse-drawn buggy at night, the driver of which was also a nigger. Then all of a sudden an armed robber pops out & robs the nigger boyfriend at gunpoint and runs off. The hilarious part was that the robber was portrayed as a white man! So imagine that. When niggers produce shows they make their kind look all pristine, these fancy upper class types and make the white men look like robbers and such. It's just funny how asinine such an impossibility is - white petty criminals and well-educated niggers. The Negro imagination is quite a vivid thing....