PDA

View Full Version : She boon living her best life on skid row

Whitey Ford
12-30-2020, 03:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TwW9tnkhQg&feature=emb_logo

Jim Crow
12-30-2020, 04:04 PM
Another jive talkin fraudulent jigg! That weak shit couldn’t even keep rain out. Let alone thieving niggs.

Ray Cizzums
12-30-2020, 04:09 PM
They must have a skid row in Africa. That's where this obnoxious liver lip belongs. Mud, twigs and animal dung would make a perfect shelter for her.
She could shake her flapjack tits in the tribal dance off, then get muh-dikkin's from all the spear chuckers.
Shitting her sprogs on the ground, with hyenas at the ready, keeping the idiot population in check.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-31-2020, 02:19 AM
They must have a skid row in Africa. That's where this obnoxious liver lip belongs. Mud, twigs and animal dung would make a perfect shelter for her.
She could shake her flapjack tits in the tribal dance off, then get muh-dikkin's from all the spear chuckers.
Shitting her sprogs on the ground, with hyenas at the ready, keeping the idiot population in check.

:lol

I was thinking the same thing. This one probably saves the shit from its port a potty to toss at other tent niggers when they have a spat. “Hey, you get outta muh jacuzzi, splat!” :lol

tweakstick
12-31-2020, 03:27 AM
:facepalm

How is it that even "homeless" niggers on LITERAL FUCKING SKID ROW are fat?

There is nothing wrong with that street that couldn't be fixed with a two minute warning and a flamethrower.

Ray Cizzums
12-31-2020, 12:53 PM

There is nothing wrong with that street that couldn't be fixed with a two minute warning and a flamethrower.

That buffarilla was fat when it was born, and will be buried in a piano crate when it dies. The taxpayers will have paid for every calorie it ever ate.
Look at the real estate they set up that shitshow in front of. I guarantee the owners pay huge property taxes, and their tenants pay astronomical rent.
I'd set up a 500 gallon sprayer tank in my truck, with a 50 GPM pump and fire nozzle sticking out the side. Drive by at night, and douche out each nigger nest with a healthy blast. That would send those niggers packing for sure.

IseDaDiva
12-31-2020, 08:00 PM

Haven't you heard? The obesity of nigger sows is tied into raycism. It's all YT's fault that niggers are fat!

Coon Club Road
01-02-2021, 04:06 AM
...I'd set up a 500 gallon sprayer tank in my truck, with a 50 GPM pump and fire nozzle sticking out the side. Drive by at night, and douche out each nigger nest with a healthy blast. That would send those niggers packing for sure.

:lol Like fogging for bugs!

CoonsЯus
01-06-2021, 03:43 PM
" the white house " - :lol

Good one nigger !

Tar Remover
04-27-2021, 05:11 PM
Babboon bed...... Babboon pillow...... JaCOONzi........ Stupid niggers are too fuckin' stupid to realize how stupid they are.