PDA

View Full Version : Gang of nigger 'protesters' make exasperated gas station owner sell his store

Whitey Ford
12-30-2020, 03:04 PM
Owner of Atlanta gas station, at center of months-long demonstrations, plans to sell

https://i.imgur.com/cin6S64.jpg
Niggers, having no job, function or purpose in life, apparently have all the time in the world to mill about and 'protest.'

The owner of a gas station that was at the center of racial controversy is now selling his business.

Following 66 days of non-stop demonstrations outside the Exxon gas station off Flat Shoals Rd, organizer Joe Jones is pleased that the owner is planning to sell.

“We sent a clear message that we will no longer tolerate disrespect,” Jones said.

We bee not toleratin' disrespk an' sheeit. LOL

Protests started in mid-October after a clerk at the store was caught on camera saying, “I don’t give a [expletive] about the Black neighborhood.”

The store’s owner, Rahim Sivji, apologized and parted ways with the clerk. However, Jones said they continued to protest due to claims of racism and abusive behavior customers reportedly experienced over the years.

“We have to understand our power, the power of dollar, the power of Black economics and we have to be intentional with our spending,” Jones said. “It is a privilege to get Black dollars.”

Dems 'black dollas' from dat welfare beez a priveluj muddafuggah!

NEVER build, buy or manage a business of any kind near or in a nigger neighborhood!
https://www.cbs46.com/news/owner-of-atlanta-gas-station-at-center-of-months-long-demonstrations-plans-to-sell/article_df3d4a3c-4598-11eb-bbea-a3bfd112b6ac.html

Jim Crow
12-30-2020, 04:14 PM
Having to see nasty smelly niggs standing out side your store crying and bitching for over two months and not really being able to do anything about it would break anyone.

NigShitPigShit
12-31-2020, 04:40 AM
The store’s owner, Rahim Sivji, apologized and parted ways with the clerk. However, Jones said they continued to protest due to claims of racism and abusive behavior customers reportedly experienced over the years.

Such as being charged for their purchases, no doubt.

“We have to understand our power, the power of dollar, the power of Black economics and we have to be intentional with our spending,” Jones said. “It is a privilege to get Black dollars.”

In human language:
Having been declared immune to arrest and punishment by Soros-backed DAs, niggers will use violence and intimidation whenever possible to avoid paying for anything.

Goodman Grey
12-31-2020, 06:58 AM
I don't think the niggers think things through when they do stuff like this.

Step 1: Harass a local business.
Step 2: Business closes down.
Step 3: Complain when business (and others) leave the area because they don't want to deal with niggers anymore.

The old business model usually consists of giving complaining customers a refund, or some coupons, or a small amount of money, and then hopefully they can resume as normal. Now with BLM and COVID, things have changed.

They can't afford to deal with that kind of crap.

Coon Club Road
12-31-2020, 12:24 PM
Just think, Rahim won't have to worry about being robbed or killed in his gas station any longer.

Groid_Rage
12-31-2020, 12:33 PM
Never do business with niggers

Ray Cizzums
12-31-2020, 01:13 PM
Niggers love to hang out, and bother people, at gas stations. They know humans have to go there some time or another.
They have a keen eye on your wallet, car keys, whether or not your doors are locked, if you're old, handicapped or female.
You're stationary, out in the open, and visible from a distance - perfect for niggers to see if the coast is clear, before their drive-by.
See them coming ? Start reaching, even if you aren't armed. Niggers have no stomach for a gunfight with whitey.

Sandy
12-31-2020, 02:52 PM
I don't think the niggers think things through when they do stuff like this.

Step 1: Harass a local business.
Step 2: Business closes down.
Step 3: Complain when business (and others) leave the area because they don't want to deal with niggers anymore.

The old business model usually consists of giving complaining customers a refund, or some coupons, or a small amount of money, and then hopefully they can resume as normal. Now with BLM and COVID, things have changed.

They can't afford to deal with that kind of crap.

Niggers can't think beyond one minute from the present. You can offer the nigger the classic geometric increase game, and it'll get it wrong: $10 today for a month, or a penny today, 2 pennies tomorrow, 4 pennies on day 3, etc. Niggers will steal and loot a store, or demand reparations, and then just like you say, complain when a store goes out of business. The big thing in the last few years is for niggers and their coddlers to complain about "food deserts" in the worst urban spots imaginable. Yeah, and every single time they drove the stores out of business with damaging merchandise, destroying merchandise on purpose, shoplifting, harassing staff, and almost guaranteed assaulting staff.

In the area where we used to live, a town several miles away had really suffered in the 80s and 90s from pure niggershines. It wasn't next to the twin niggervilles of Mount Vernon or Yonkers, but it might as well. I'm surprised the local A&P stayed open as long as it did. We never dared go there because of the area, and I heard it was a complete nightmare. All kinds of nigger bucks would hang out at the front doors at all hours, axing for gibs and leering at any attractive human women. When they got hongry an sheet, they'd go in and shoplift. Eventually the place shut down as the rest of the town went to hell. Then the miracle of gentrification happened. I don't know how or why niggers started leaving, but whites started buying up houses and fixing them up. Someone bought the old A&P and reopened it into a really amazing store, where we'd sometimes go for the best seafood outside of Stew Leonard's.

But guess what: the county decided they needed "affordable housing." They and the governor (that nigger Paterson which is retarded even for a nigger) created this scam where the Obama HUD pretended to demand affordable housing, and Albany and our county said, "Sure we'll do that, and we'll do even more." They even advertised in the city so niggers and spiggers could trade in their city dump Section 8s, and move to nice towns with lots of new human victims to harass, rob, even kill. Well, Mrs. S and I heard warning bells when our town announced it was building affordable housing, not too close to us but still in town. It's a big reason we left NY for good.

Groid_Rage
12-31-2020, 07:37 PM
Niggers can't think beyond one minute from the present. You can offer the nigger the classic geometric increase game, and it'll get it wrong: $10 today for a month, or a penny today, 2 pennies tomorrow, 4 pennies on day 3, etc. Niggers will steal and loot a store, or demand reparations, and then just like you say, complain when a store goes out of business. The big thing in the last few years is for niggers and their coddlers to complain about "food deserts" in the worst urban spots imaginable. Yeah, and every single time they drove the stores out of business with damaging merchandise, destroying merchandise on purpose, shoplifting, harassing staff, and almost guaranteed assaulting staff.

In the area where we used to live, a town several miles away had really suffered in the 80s and 90s from pure niggershines. It wasn't next to the twin niggervilles of Mount Vernon or Yonkers, but it might as well. I'm surprised the local A&P stayed open as long as it did. We never dared go there because of the area, and I heard it was a complete nightmare. All kinds of nigger bucks would hang out at the front doors at all hours, axing for gibs and leering at any attractive human women. When they got hongry an sheet, they'd go in and shoplift. Eventually the place shut down as the rest of the town went to hell. Then the miracle of gentrification happened. I don't know how or why niggers started leaving, but whites started buying up houses and fixing them up. Someone bought the old A&P and reopened it into a really amazing store, where we'd sometimes go for the best seafood outside of Stew Leonard's.

But guess what: the county decided they needed "affordable housing." They and the governor (that nigger Paterson which is retarded even for a nigger) created this scam where the Obama HUD pretended to demand affordable housing, and Albany and our county said, "Sure we'll do that, and we'll do even more." They even advertised in the city so niggers and spiggers could trade in their city dump Section 8s, and move to nice towns with lots of new human victims to harass, rob, even kill. Well, Mrs. S and I heard warning bells when our town announced it was building affordable housing, not too close to us but still in town. It's a big reason we left NY for good.Nig York State does its best to pump niggers into small towns and rural areas so they can drag the whole state down to their ghetto levels. :gorilla

NigShitPigShit
01-01-2021, 12:15 PM
But guess what: the county decided they needed "affordable housing." The curse of "affordable housing". I sort of recall having read that that is literally a Marxist tactic (Saul Alinsky) designed to destroy middle-class communities.

Whitey Ford
01-02-2021, 11:36 PM
The curse of "affordable housing". I sort of recall having read that that is literally a Marxist tactic (Saul Alinsky) designed to destroy middle-class communities.

Saul Alinsky used to like to treat niggers to a big baked bean dinner and then get them free tickets to the Philharmonic. So humans stopped going to symphomies because they were full of stinky, farting niggers.

Another idea I had that almost came to fruition was directed at the Rochester Philharmonic, which was the establishment’s — and Kodak’s — cultural jewel. I suggested we pick a night when the music would be relatively quiet and buy 100 seats. The 100 blacks scheduled to attend the concert would then be treated to a preshow banquet in the community consisting of nothing but huge portions of baked beans. Can you imagine the inevitable consequences within the symphony hall? The concert would be over before the first movement — another Freudian slip — and Rochester would be immortalized as the site of the world’s first fart-in.

http://stonestreetpress.com/1916/saul-alinskys-flatulent-blitzkrieg-his-own-account-of-his-famous-fart-in-taking-on-eastman-kodak-in-rochester-and-winning/

Goodman Grey
01-03-2021, 12:18 AM
Saul Alinsky was severely mentally ill and delusional.

If you think communism will make the world a better place, you are probably also sick in the head.

As it is, most of our social programs are driving the USA into massive amounts of debt, on the federal, state, and individual levels. The COVID-19 restrictions certainly aren't helping, and the riots by Antifas and BLM served no real purpose except to destroy American infrastructure and get Biden elected.

I guess the Democrats hated Trump so much that they were willing to literally destroy the USA to get rid of him.

NigShitPigShit
01-03-2021, 01:01 AM
From the above link supplied by Whitey Ford:

... MY MOST POPULAR EVER –BY FAR– blog posting was the one I wrote concerning The Fart Joke (http://stonestreetpress.com/1916/sau...r-and-winning/) I found in this nation’s Great Literary Masterpiece. I refer of course to “Moby Dick”.

Having endured the ORDEAL of reading Dick, and eternally vigilant for fart- and shit-related jokes, I must have dozed off to have missed that. Dang! Now I gotta go back... D:

Saul Alinsky was severely mentally ill and delusional.

I guess the Democrats hated Trump so much that they were willing to literally destroy the USA to get rid of him.

There you go! The mentally-ill M.O. in a nutshell. To love niggers, a human would have to be tetched in the head.

CoonsЯus
01-04-2021, 12:05 AM
NY is strange though. We lived there for 6 years and in my old town you'd have to often strain yourself to sight a coon. There were substantial nigger nests within 20 miles but they didn't seem to have any reason to come over to us thank fuck. I do miss NY though. Unquestionably, it is a beautiful state if you can avoid the groid. Certainly don't miss the out of control taxes.