PDA

View Full Version : Is Walmart trolling niggers???

tweakstick
12-29-2020, 04:16 PM
When you see it, you'll throw bricks (if you're a nigger:lmao)

Is Walmart trolling niggers?

I've been seeing a lot of these lately.

This could be just a co-inkeedink or it could be someone at Walmart corporate is a closet Chimper!

Of course the last one is for shits and giggles.

tweakstick
12-29-2020, 05:32 PM
Going to Walliworld is getting to be more of a necessary evil as of late since they seem to have been successfully shutting down mom and pop operations left and right for the fauxrona.

I'm going to make it a point from now on to look for these numbers (if they haven't removed them all yet ↓ ) to get pics and post them here if I find them.

https://cloverchronicle.com/2018/12/03/unbelievable-new-walmart-commercial-features-neo-nazi-hate-symbol/

Coon Club Road
12-29-2020, 06:02 PM
This could be just a co-inkeedink or it could be someone at Walmart corporate is a closet Chimper!

You just never know a Chimpers occupation or where a Chimper might work!

For all we know DJT is a Chimper! For fucksakes Tweak, YOU could be DJT... who would know! :lol

NigShitPigShit
12-29-2020, 10:42 PM
$14.88 is my new favorite number (used to be tree fitty)!

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-30-2020, 12:34 AM
When you see it, you'll throw bricks (if you're a nigger:lmao)

Is Walmart trolling niggers?

I've been seeing a lot of these lately.

Of course the last one is for shits and giggles.

:lol and you know niggers have no idea about da mafs and percentages n sheeit. I can confirm this as ai have tried to explain “disproportionate” and “per capita” to niggers. What a fool I am to have ever tried. Niggers barely remember to draw oxygen into their lungs and here my dumbass is trying to explain basic mathematics to one? Yea, I felt and still do feel stupid about it.

Jim Crow
12-30-2020, 06:19 AM
Walmart has always sucked Nigger and muslin dicks! Nothing new.

Odin's balls
12-30-2020, 07:13 AM
I'm going to pleade ignorance on this one.

Can someone please explain?

TheOrganGrinder
12-30-2020, 08:39 AM

The article explains it.
https://cloverchronicle.com/2018/12/03/unbelievable-new-walmart-commercial-features-neo-nazi-hate-symbol/

The comments they list are pure gold. :lmao

tweakstick
12-30-2020, 09:45 AM
Walmart has always sucked Nigger and muslin dicks! Nothing new.
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. d7lRViCT6LnfCUYtyFYcywHaED%26pid%3DApi&f=1

Jim, I think you missed the point...

Those numbers are code in white supremacy circles. They are colloquially known as the xx/xx rule being one of the following:

13/50 (or up to 13/52 now) is the ratio of American niggers versus the number of incarcerations compared to the percentage of the American population. Simply put, niggers are 13% of the US population but account for over 50% of the prison population. Understandable if you don't get it, being a Brit and all...

14/88 refers to the fourteen words and two letters: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." and the 8th letter of the alphabet x2 - HH (Heil Hitler).

13/90 with the 90 meaning the percentage of total violent crimes are committed by niggers.

All of these numbers are known to show up in various places as graffiti. I've even seen them made into stickers and stuck around New Orleans on lamp post and other public places along with other such gems such as "We should have picked our own damn cotton." One of the local news stations even did a major story on it a while back where they tried to investigate it to find out who was responsible. They gave up when they found out it wasn't just one person or group but simply a huge number of independent pissed off humans who were simply tired of putting up with local nigger's shit.

While we do not practice or condone white supremacy here, it is funny as hell to see niggers and nigger lovers lose their shit over it when it happens - even if it isn't intentional. Wal-Mart has denied it being intentional and that's their story and they're sticking to it!

haywood
12-30-2020, 01:13 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. d7lRViCT6LnfCUYtyFYcywHaED%26pid%3DApi&f=1

Jim, I think you missed the point...

Those numbers are code in white supremacy circles. They are colloquially known as the xx/xx rule being one of the following:

13/50 (or up to 13/52 now) is the ratio of American niggers versus the number of incarcerations compared to the percentage of the American population. Simply put, niggers are 13% of the US population but account for over 50% of the prison population. Understandable if you don't get it, being a Brit and all...

14/88 refers to the fourteen words and two letters: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." and the 8th letter of the alphabet x2 - HH (Heil Hitler).

13/90 with the 90 meaning the percentage of total violent crimes are committed by niggers.

All of these numbers are known to show up in various places as graffiti. I've even seen them made into stickers and stuck around New Orleans on lamp post and other public places along with other such gems such as "We should have picked our own damn cotton." One of the local news stations even did a major story on it a while back where they tried to investigate it to find out who was responsible. They gave up when they found out it wasn't just one person or group but simply a huge number of independent pissed off humans who were simply tired of putting up with local nigger's shit.

While we do not practice or condone white supremacy here, it is funny as hell to see niggers and nigger lovers lose their shit over it when it happens - even if it isn't intentional. Wal-Mart has denied it being intentional and that's their story and they're sticking to it!

Also niggers are 13% of the population but commit 52.5 % of murders!!

Odin's balls
12-31-2020, 02:45 AM
Excuse my ignorance and thank you for the responses.

I was aware of the numbers 18 and 88 having some significanace to the kind of dangerous nutters who frequent Stormfront, but the rest were a mystery.

Coon Club Road
01-02-2021, 03:55 AM
Niggers barely remember to draw oxygen into their lungs and here my dumbass is trying to explain basic mathematics to one?

One Liner of the Day Award Winner! :thumb

Sandy
01-04-2021, 02:11 PM
You just never know a Chimpers occupation or where a Chimper might work!

For all we know DJT is a Chimper! For fucksakes Tweak, YOU could be DJT... who would know! :lol

We're going to have the biggest nigger-bashing site in the world. It'll be big and beautiful, and we're going to have niggers pay for it.

Coon Club Road
01-04-2021, 03:47 PM
We're going to have the biggest nigger-bashing site in the world. It'll be big and beautiful, and we're going to have niggers pay for it.

Sounds legit to me! :lol :thumb