PDA

View Full Version : Facespook nigger trying to friend me

Sandy
12-29-2020, 01:13 PM
Does this DL nigger dream of being a human Latina or something? Usually the scammers pretending to be women don't have their real pictures in plain sight.

Jim Crow
12-29-2020, 01:16 PM
Can’t help you with that one. I don’t do social networks. This site and a couple of gun sites are the closest I get.I truly hate niggers and liberals.And social networks are full of them.

Coon Club Road
12-29-2020, 05:44 PM
I'm with Crow on this one... absolutely no social media in my life. No bullshit, strictly old school.

Can't be of assistance on this one.

Sandy
12-29-2020, 07:31 PM
I use it for a friend's prominent political page, comments and on occasion co-authoring a good post she'll put on her website. Also, a bunch of old friends like using it for keeping in touch. But even with my fairly limited use, it's impossible to avoid the groid.

Tar Remover
02-06-2021, 08:44 AM
Man...... That is one BLACK bastard.....

HonkyDevil
02-25-2021, 03:56 PM
I had a nigger trying to scam me on Facebook. I screwed with him for a good half hour. His profile picture was this pasty white kid but he sent me a voice clip and he was clearly from the muddaland. He was telling me to buy gift cards and send pictures of the card and receipt so I googled pics of gift cards and receipts and kept sending them. Every time he said the numbers were wrong I'd reply "whatchoo talking bout willis?" I got some entertainment out of it.

Coon Club Road
02-26-2021, 11:34 PM
I had a nigger trying to scam me on Facebook. I screwed with him for a good half hour. His profile picture was this pasty white kid but he sent me a voice clip and he was clearly from the muddaland. He was telling me to buy gift cards and send pictures of the card and receipt so I googled pics of gift cards and receipts and kept sending them. Every time he said the numbers were wrong I'd reply "whatchoo talking bout willis?" I got some entertainment out of it.

:lol :lol :lol