PDA

View Full Version : Can't even watch syndicated Seinfeld without Fox having niggers in almost every commercial

Sandy
12-29-2020, 09:37 AM
Last night's were a couple of episodes we hadn't seen in a long time (and which weren't as funny as we remember). But FFS, I don't think a single commercial wasn't filled with niggers. It's not just a token nigger. It's showcasing niggers as the smartest and best life forms on the planet, needed to save YT. Hyundai? Nigger elf. Xfinity? Niggers. Oculus VR? Nigger.

This is getting out of hand. If I ran the FCC, I'd come down on these companies for egregious false advertising.

Jim Crow
12-29-2020, 01:14 PM
You have to record and then skip the commercials. Niggers ruin everything.

Ray Cizzums
12-29-2020, 01:30 PM
The woketurd powers that be, and their advertising agencies, have decided we need to see boons 24/7/365. They seem to delight in close up, HD head shots, of clown haired, fat, fugly buffarillas, and their awful shitlings. There's nothing worse than a blabbering liver-lip sheboon, with a bolted on hair hat, filling a 75" flat screen. Not to mention the nonstop mudshark and oil driller couples, and their halfrican sprogs. The "Great Reset" is coming alright, but not the one commies are hoping for.

Coon Club Road
12-29-2020, 05:22 PM
You have to record and then skip the commercials. Niggers ruin everything.

That's a great defense against having boons and zebras and coal burners and oil drillers and wimpy cuck males present in almost EVERY commercial as of late.

That's exactly what we do out here on Coon Club Road... wait at least 20 mins into a live show before we begin to watch... pumping the FF button 6 to 8 times at each commercial, depending on the program to AVOID THE GROID!

Sandy
12-29-2020, 07:28 PM
We cut the cord years ago, but at this rate we'll have to get a DVR for regular TV. We thought about getting Hulu to watch old TV episodes, but we don't watch enough to make it worth a subscription, and Hulu are libtard niggerlovers anyway.

Goodman Grey
12-29-2020, 08:58 PM
Back in Goodman Grey's day, he would walk 10 miles to school, barefoot, and he had to eat a raw potato every day for lunch. That was his only meal of the day.

And he used to have this thing called a VCR that he used to record television shows. It used these things called cassette tapes to make these recordings, and he could fast forward through the parts that he wasn't interested in watching.

If would be nice if they still existed so Goodman Grey could enjoy watching television again.

What Goodman Grey would like even more is if someone would invent a "N Chip" for televisions that functioned like the "V Chip" that blocks certain types of programming. Specifically, a "N Chip" that muted and blacked out the screen whenever a nigger showed up would be Goodman Grey's favorite feature, and Goodman Grey would pay extra for that when buying a television.

Jim Crow
12-30-2020, 06:49 AM
Another way to avoid commercials is to download the torrent off Piatebay.org.I’ve got whole seasons of TV shows like that.Completely free of cost, and you have the option to burn them on dvd.