PDA

View Full Version : Breonna Taylor nigger monument smashed in act of 'racist aggression' - police investigating

Whitey Ford
12-28-2020, 11:03 PM
Oakland: Sculpture honoring Breonna Taylor smashed to pieces downtown

That is one friggin' ugly nigger statue! Looks like a shit I took a couple of days ago after eating chili. LOL
https://i.imgur.com/oAS9j8X.jpg

A bust sculpted in honor of Breonna Taylor was smashed to pieces on Saturday, just two weeks after it was installed downtown, prompting police to launch a vandalism investigation.

Sculptor and Oakland resident Leo Carson called the vandalism an act of “racist aggression” against Taylor, a figure who propelled millions of people across the country to protest police brutality and call for defunding the police. He said made the sculpture to honor the legacy of the Black Lives Matter movement and its influences on contemporary political art, and was “super upset” about the vandalism.

“I’ve put in hours and hours of my work and built it by hand,” Carson said. “Before the pandemic I was a waiter so I paid for this out of my own pocket. It wasn’t cheap and it was incredibly hurtful personally. But it was also an attack on Breonna Taylor and the Black Lives Matter movement. That is racist aggression.”

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/12/27/oakland-sculpture-honoring-breonna-taylor-smashed-to-pieces-downtown/

Ray Cizzums
12-28-2020, 11:28 PM
She was a blubberous bullet stopper, who was fired as an EMT, after a stiff was found in a car she rented. She was a cum dumpster for the neighborhood drug dealers, who passed her around like a pack of smokes. Numerous financial transactions, linked to fentanyl trafficking, were in her name, but she "dindu nuffin". She bailed out her drug-dealing boyfriends as well. She lived in a house where undercover police had made drug buys, and she referred to the place in texts as "The trap".
That vandal did Oakland a favor, ridding the place of a shit-knuckle brown, chocolate jungle bunny.

Coon Club Road
12-29-2020, 04:08 AM
Leo Carson is not a nigger. Leo Carson loves niggers.

I'd venture to believe Leo Carson has the work ethic of a nigger.

With that said, Leo Carson probably did a half-assed job constructing the sculpture from substandard materials that simply cracked and broke the first night it got cold when some shine pulled up to admire it with its cRap shit thumping.

Leo Carson said "it wasn't cheap"... but we know otherwise. Hell, it looks like a pile of dog shit!

Silly niggers immediately point the finger at YT!

Odin's balls
12-29-2020, 06:24 AM
That looks like $2 worth of plaster of Paris modeled into the shape of a turd and sprayed brown.

Real busts are usually made from bronze.

Coon Club Road
12-29-2020, 05:06 PM
"... Real busts are usually made from bronze."

If the bust was made of bronze, the jigs would have had that bitch down at Scrap Mart before sunset the first day it was installed.

Goodman Grey
12-29-2020, 05:17 PM
If the bust was made of bronze, the jigs would have had that bitch down at Scrap Mart before sunset the first day it was installed.

What?

No way!

If my equal opportunity training has taught me nothing else, it's that niggers are just like us, which means they would never do something so blatantly immoral. :melon

Coon Club Road
12-29-2020, 05:27 PM
What?

No way!

If my equal opportunity training has taught me nothing else, it's that niggers are just like us, which means they would never do something so blatantly immoral. :melon

I think the only time they are "just like us" is when they are asleep, passed out from malt liquor, or day-ed!

DR Spook
12-29-2020, 07:06 PM
I think the only time they are "just like us" is when they are asleep, passed out from malt liquor, or day-ed!

Nope, they are never like us. Even sleeping they stink.

Coon Club Road
12-29-2020, 08:43 PM
Nope, they are never like us. Even sleeping they stink.

I totally overlooked that fact...thank you for pointing it out!

I stand corrected.

Jim Crow
12-29-2020, 09:52 PM
Smashing the sculpture of an ugly criminal sheboon who was rightfully bat winged is “racist aggression “. But toppling a statue of an honorable and righteous man such as the great General Lee is ok?

Coon Club Road
12-30-2020, 12:05 AM
Smashing the sculpture of an ugly criminal sheboon who was rightfully bat winged is “racist aggression “. But toppling a statue of an honorable and righteous man such as the great General Lee is ok?

Niggers say so.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-30-2020, 01:11 AM
Guys! This nigger was an accomplished nigger! It sold some drugs, hid a deyad nigger body in it’s trunk and got drilled by every nigger in the hood. No nigger has ever been more deserving of a plaster of paris statue! You guys need to check yoselves! Sheeeit. Breonna was a queeeeen n sheeeeit.

Goodman Grey
12-30-2020, 02:15 AM

The war of northern aggression continues to this very day, apparently.

Obama's march to the sea seems to have backfired, in a way. I don't think rioting, looting, burning, and murder actually improves the general opinion of niggers by humans, even if they were freed.

Jim Crow
12-30-2020, 06:07 AM
Niggers say so.
Niggers word ain’t shit.It’s their liberals masters who are allowing their pets to run rampant.

Groid_Rage
12-30-2020, 06:48 PM
The people who smashed this atrocity hated ugliness.

CthulhuDelay
01-02-2021, 07:34 PM
The people who smashed this atrocity hated ugliness.

The left adores ugliness. It's their stock in trade. And there's nothing uglier than a nigger.

Chimp Detester
01-02-2021, 09:04 PM
Why you bunch of rayciss pigs! I am ashamed of you! Why, I will be doing my part when I pick up my mutt's poop to carefully pack the poop and send it to them to rebuild that statue. The she-turd sub-cockroach ape Breonna Taylor deserves it, gnomesayin?

Jim Crow
01-02-2021, 09:14 PM
The left adores ugliness. It's their stock in trade. And there's nothing uglier than a nigger.
Actually,there is.”A white girl with a nigger”.And in more ways you’d think.

Rastus Nigger
01-02-2021, 10:36 PM
They didn't finish the job, should have used a sledgehammer on it.

haywood
01-03-2021, 02:01 PM
Leo Carson is not a nigger. Leo Carson loves niggers.

I'd venture to believe Leo Carson has the work ethic of a nigger.

With that said, Leo Carson probably did a half-assed job constructing the sculpture from substandard materials that simply cracked and broke the first night it got cold when some shine pulled up to admire it with its cRap shit thumping.

Leo Carson said "it wasn't cheap"... but we know otherwise. Hell, it looks like a pile of dog shit!

Silly niggers immediately point the finger at YT!

That's an INSULT TO dog shit!!

Coon Club Road
01-03-2021, 06:34 PM
Why you bunch of rayciss pigs! I am ashamed of you! Why, I will be doing my part when I pick up my mutt's poop to carefully pack the poop and send it to them to rebuild that statue. The she-turd sub-cockroach ape Breonna Taylor deserves it, gnomesayin?

:thumb ^^^ Ha Ha Ha ^^^

NigShitPigShit
01-04-2021, 10:30 AM
“I’ve put in hours and hours of my work and built it by hand,” Carson said. “Before the pandemic I was a waiter so

I paid for this out of my own pocket. It wasn’t cheap..."

Literally, everything a nigger posts is the buildup to a GoFundMe.

:gibsme

Coon Club Road
01-04-2021, 09:48 PM
My grandson was over this weekend.

He has this phobia about flushing the toilet... noise or something... anyway, I happened in there after he used the half bath last and noticed he left a perfect replica of Breonna Taylor in the bowl!

Bottle_of_Hate
01-07-2021, 10:02 AM
I bet we find out this was a nigger who smashed it. A nigger who contracted a few STDs from the sow. Once that fact comes to light, investigations will stop but the liberal media will still sell it as racism.

Sandy
01-10-2021, 02:38 PM
I bet we find out this was a nigger who smashed it. A nigger who contracted a few STDs from the sow. Once that fact comes to light, investigations will stop but the liberal media will still sell it as racism.

I wouldn't take an opposite bet. At minimum it's just another hoax for Santa Breonna, the new patron saint of nigger cops using their jobs for inside info.

Tar Remover
01-25-2021, 06:22 PM
Nice work! Love it!