PDA

View Full Version : Robert De Niro's ex wife she boon is driving him to bankruptcy with $100k a month credit card allowance

Whitey Ford
12-28-2020, 04:42 AM
Robert De Niro says coronavirus decimated his finances

https://i.imgur.com/ccEEeW1.jpg

Robert De Niro says he’s running out of dinero.

The coronavirus dealt a massive blow to the actor’s finances, he revealed in court, as his estranged wife asked for an emergency order to raise her monthly American Express card credit limit from $50,000 to $100,000.

The “The Irishman” actor appeared on a Skype call in his Manhattan divorce case with Grace Hightower as her lawyer told a judge that De Niro unfairly cut her monthly AmEx allowance from $100,000 to $50,000 and said she had been banned from an upstate compound where De Niro is staying during the pandemic.

“These people, in spite of his robust earnings, have always spent more than he has earned, so this 76-year-old robust man couldn’t retire even if he wanted to because he can’t afford to keep up with his lifestyle expense,” Krauss said, adding that De Niro has begun cutting back spending “dramatically.”

De Niro — who had been with Hightower on and off since 1997 — filed for divorce from her in 2018. The pair — who share kids Helen, 8, and Elliot, 21 — divorced in 1999 and patched things up again in 2004.

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/09/robert-de-niro-says-coronavirus-decimated-his-finances/

Aussie Chimper
12-28-2020, 06:16 AM
Couldn't happen to a bigger liberal asshole!

tweakstick
12-28-2020, 06:29 AM
I worked for a black GYSGT for a couple of years. The guy was actually a decent fellow for what he was and was one of the few I've ever met who despised niggerdom in all it's forms. He was actually more interested in being a good Marine than any kind of nigger and had zero tolerance for any TNB and would call them out on it. Strange fellow among other niggers.

I had a PO2 who worked for me who made the career ending mistake of marrying a nigger. She ruined his life and got him booted out of the Navy.

We were discussing his problems one day when Gunny flippantly and honestly said "If you wanna run through the jungle, YOU GONNA PAY!" In other words, he fucked up by marrying a sheboon.

Looks like at 76, DeNiggero is finally learning the same lesson. Well good for him, the old bag of dicks.

You tried to drill it, didn't you Fokker!!!

haywood
12-28-2020, 08:36 AM
Couldn't happen to a bigger liberal asshole!

I AGREE!! I hate that FUCKING oil driller!!

grim1
12-28-2020, 09:47 AM
I hope the next news about De Niro is inoperable Stage 4 colon cancer. Then the sheboon will lose her gibs, and he will lose his life.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-28-2020, 12:19 PM
I hope the next news about De Niro is inoperable Stage 4 colon cancer. Then the sheboon will lose her gibs, and he will lose his life.

Yes asshole cancer for the asshole. How fitting.

Ray Cizzums
12-28-2020, 01:18 PM
The curse of the sheboon is well deserved in this case. Black females are hideous, and their awful behavior has relegated them to the lowest form of sub-human life on the planet. Not even male niggers want to be with them. Now if they would only stop impregnating these foul animals. De Niro's mistake will hound him, hopefully soon, into and beyond an early grave.

Jim Crow
12-28-2020, 06:37 PM
Good o know that the oil drilling liberal prick is reaping exactly what he sowed. And I’m hoping something very bad happens to dezero.Stroke would be nice. Some thing that leaves him paralyzed and suffering for years to come. I’m hoping he dies a slow painful death.

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-28-2020, 08:40 PM
While I wish this was true, and the slimy old bastard was headed for the Poor House, it's just a way to screw the shegroid over.

Di Nero is supposedly worth several hundred million. If that's the case, a few hundred grand every year is meaningless to him.

This is personal.

The funny thing is, the old shitbag is going to drop dead soon, and you can bet your ass his nigger sow will be cut off entirely.

IseDaDiva
12-28-2020, 08:50 PM
100,000$ a month for the sheboon? I'm afraid his finances weren't decimated by Corona, but by sow. Well, he wanted a nigress. He got one, with the expected outcome. He's should consider himself lucky she's just bankrupting him and he didn't get a pot of boiling oil thrown on him. :lol Did he really think that dressing up a sow in designer clothes and "jurry" would take away the nigger-ness?

Whitey Ford
12-28-2020, 10:49 PM
The curse of the sheboon is well deserved in this case. Black females are hideous, and their awful behavior has relegated them to the lowest form of sub-human life on the planet. Not even male niggers want to be with them. Now if they would only stop impregnating these foul animals. De Niro's mistake will hound him, hopefully soon, into and beyond an early grave.

https://i.imgur.com/DWcNjrh.png

Ray Cizzums
12-28-2020, 11:04 PM
God damn, he sent the De Niro family gene pool back 100,000 years !

Coon Club Road
12-29-2020, 04:13 AM

:lol :lol :lol

IseDaDiva
12-29-2020, 11:14 AM
https://i.imgur.com/DWcNjrh.png

And there we have the most compelling, stunning argument against interspecies breeding ever, so self-explanatory it needs no words at all.

Well, nearly self-explanatory except I can't tell if that's a sowlet or a bucklet.

sierra2500
01-01-2021, 09:34 AM
Absolutely! Hope he has to sleep on the street, worthless niggerloving pile of shit.

NigShitPigShit
01-01-2021, 11:32 AM
Well, nearly self-explanatory except I can't tell if that's a sowlet or a bucklet.

I thought it was a female, but it's a "boy", at least for now.

De Niro’s lawyer, Caroline Krauss-Browne, is meanwhile complaining that Hightower’s side is nickel-and-diming the actor for every penny of his fortune.

“She is seeking essentially every piece of paper of De Niro’s receipts for meals on movie sets, wardrobe, payroll records of every employee at Nobu, credit card charges. This all goes back 15 years.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/06/robert-de-niros-estranged-wife-thinks-hes-worth-500m-and-wants-half/

:gibsme

https://i.imgur.com/tyIXEuU.jpg

haywood
01-01-2021, 11:48 AM

Kinda like with johnny "cockroach" cochrane!!

IseDaDiva
01-03-2021, 12:09 PM
I thought it was a female, but it's a "boy", at least for now.

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/06/robert-de-niros-estranged-wife-thinks-hes-worth-500m-and-wants-half/

I bet ol' Bobby will have to pay for the tranny surgery when the niglet decides to "transition".

jenkemfactory
01-03-2021, 04:05 PM
That's a woman?
He married that gorilla?
That thing is uglier than the tennis Gorillams sisters.

Groid_Rage
01-05-2021, 01:39 AM
I have mixed feelings about Deniro. Once he was great and his presence in a film was a real plus. But over the decades he started to crap out the screen in all his movies. I think this had something to do with his beastiality. I guess the nigger retro-virus DNA shifting can work from she-beast to human, not just from buck to coal burner. :burner

IseDaDiva
01-05-2021, 11:59 AM
That's a woman?
He married that gorilla?
That thing is uglier than the tennis Gorillams sisters.

No kidding. De Niro has always been a driller, but this one takes the prize.

Goodman Grey
01-05-2021, 07:05 PM
How greedy do you have to be to be unhappy with $1 million a year?

Normal Americans can get by on $50 thousand a year, or less if they have to.

What an ungrateful nigger cunt. This is a perfect example of why we should not give niggers reparations: no matter what we give them, they will always demand more.