PDA

View Full Version : Miss England beauty pageant has new all-nigger 'Miss African Colors' category

Whitey Ford
12-28-2020, 02:59 AM
Miss England reveals glamorous finalists of its new Miss All African Colours category introduced to promote diversity in the pageant

https://i.imgur.com/nx3XH6X.jpg

The finalists of a new Miss England preliminary contest encouraging greater racial diversity in the beauty pageant have been revealed.

Director of Miss England Angie Beasley, who lives in Leicester, introduced the Miss All African Colours category earlier this year to highlight that the pageant is open to contestants from all communities.

The contestants are graduate Rehema Muthamia, 24, Afoluke Adedapo, 27, who is an accountant, Aminata Sow , 23, a graduate advisor, paralegal Anglee Kumar, 25, Frankie Stewart, 20, Moshida Khalifah, 24, who is a private care clerk, Paige Ashton, 25, who is a senior analyst and singer Zara-Lucy Whitehead, 22.

The winner will receive a place in the Miss England national pageant as well as become the face of luxury handbag brand, All African Colours.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9055937/Miss-England-pageant-reveals-Miss-African-Colours-finalists.html

NigShitPigShit
12-28-2020, 03:34 AM
Is that macho Michael O. in the engraving?

haywood
12-28-2020, 08:55 AM
Miss England reveals glamorous finalists of its new Miss All African Colours category introduced to promote diversity in the pageant

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9055937/Miss-England-pageant-reveals-Miss-African-Colours-finalists.html

The Ass on thta sheboon looks like a watermelon. No wonder niggers like waddy-melon so much!!

Ignatow
12-28-2020, 11:38 AM
All niggers are ugly.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-28-2020, 12:09 PM

Why the fuck do white countries do this shit? Literally no other countries do this. You think in Japan, they are celebrating niggers? Fuck no. Theres nothing to celebrate. Why does whitey kiss their ass? Its like some mental disorder where we just hate ourselves. Niggers hate you whitey! They want you all deyad and you kiss their black asses! Fuck niggers! Let them die of whatever STDs they have and fuck off.

Odin's balls
12-29-2020, 06:32 AM
It was only a matter of time before the affirmative action box was ticked.

The niggers know they are hideous and wouldn't stand a chance of even qualifying against our human females.

If we were to have a human only category in the competition there would be outrage.

Jim Crow
12-29-2020, 08:43 AM
The English sure love to kiss nigger azz!

Sandy
12-29-2020, 09:43 AM
The Ass on thta sheboon looks like a watermelon. No wonder niggers like waddy-melon so much!!

I compare such niggerpotamuses to two beach balls stuck together. It's a revolting sight to see in person. Imagine being on a busy NYC street that you're stuck behind one, and it's waddling forward at 0.5 mph, but for a minute there's enough of a crowd that you can't get around.

TheOrganGrinder
12-29-2020, 12:06 PM
The contestants are graduate Rehema Muthamia, 24, Afoluke Adedapo, 27, who is an accountant, Aminata Sow , 23, a graduate advisor, paralegal Anglee Kumar, 25, Frankie Stewart, 20, Moshida Khalifah, 24, who is a private care clerk, Paige Ashton, 25, who is a senior analyst and singer Zara-Lucy Whitehead, 22.

Aminata Sow
:lmao:lmao:lmao

IseDaDiva
12-29-2020, 12:56 PM
They have gone so full-on, batshit crazy into niggerloving I really see no hope of recovery.

Coon Club Road
12-29-2020, 05:29 PM
Segregation is great!

haywood
12-29-2020, 09:56 PM
I compare such niggerpotamuses to two beach balls stuck together. It's a revolting sight to see in person. Imagine being on a busy NYC street that you're stuck behind one, and it's waddling forward at 0.5 mph, but for a minute there's enough of a crowd that you can't get around.

LOL!! That happened to me the last time I was in nyc!! Of course that was back in '88.

NigShitPigShit
12-29-2020, 11:41 PM
Imagine being on a busy NYC street that you're stuck behind one, and it's waddling forward at 0.5 mph, but for a minute there's enough of a crowd that you can't get around.

Remember, you're also fighting the gravitational pull! Like a salmon swimming upstream.

Jim Crow
12-30-2020, 07:17 AM
They have gone so full-on, batshit crazy into niggerloving I really see no hope of recovery.
Sadly,all of Europe is becoming like that.Muzz and nigger lovers.

IseDaDiva
12-30-2020, 07:33 PM
Sadly,all of Europe is becoming like that.Muzz and nigger lovers.

This is true, but I don't believe for a minute it's genuine. No rational human being could declare love for Africoons and Muzzies, unless they've never encountered one and they want to be trendy with their "Refugees Welcome" BS. How welcoming will they be when they are the next victim of some machete-wielding, crazed street nigger?

Jim Crow
12-30-2020, 08:23 PM
This is true, but I don't believe for a minute it's genuine. No rational human being could declare love for Africoons and Muzzies, unless they've never encountered one and they want to be trendy with their "Refugees Welcome" BS. How welcoming will they be when they are the next victim of some machete-wielding, crazed street nigger?
Problem is that they are being indoctrinated to like niggers. Brainwashed to be politically correct although common sense knows niggers are shit!

Goodman Grey
12-30-2020, 08:52 PM
There is, believe it or not, a well documented explanation for this behavior, which is commonly known as mental illness.

While many may perceive this as taking many forms, in this particular conversation, we should focus on how it affects the victim's ability to perceive reality correctly, or, more specifically, as it is.

"The nile is my favorite river, as it prevents me from acknowledging that something bad happened."

It is unfortunate, but many humans have developed the ability to selectively choose what they perceive to be real. This can have lethal or non-lethal effects, but it is a sign of weakness.

I almost envy some of the lower species, as they can only react in response to specific stimuli, as they are groomed, versus humans which can choose, for entirely arbitrary reasons, to act against their instincts.

Can you imagine being a species that has existed for MILLIONS of YEARS, only to engage in SUICIDAL behavior because...

...you thought mating with a nigger was the right thing to do? :) How many of your relatives committed suicide because they knew that they had nigger DNA inside of them? It should fill us with pride to know that some of our people would rather die than continue to spawn niggers.

NigShitPigShit
12-30-2020, 10:39 PM
It is unfortunate, but many humans have developed the ability to selectively choose what they perceive to be real. This can have lethal or non-lethal effects, but it is a sign of weakness.

Great comment.

I think that that might be our default setting, and that (1) the ability to perceive reality as it is, without our ego-protecting bullshit, and then (2) to react rationally is one of our big challenges in life. Bigger for some than for others, depending on early childhood experiences, genetics, other people we meet, etc.

Goodman Grey
12-31-2020, 06:18 AM
Great comment.

I think that that might be our default setting, and that (1) the ability to perceive reality as it is, without our ego-protecting bullshit, and then (2) to react rationally is one of our big challenges in life. Bigger for some than for others, depending on early childhood experiences, genetics, other people we meet, etc.

To be fair, some situations can allow for self-deceptive practices, others... cannot.

For me, when I was in the military, things changed for me as I went from being junior enlisted to being a corporal, and eventually a sergeant, and eventually moving up to positions where I was directly advising junior and senior commissioned officers on things.

I still remember someone once telling me something along the lines of "Don't tell me what you think I want to hear; tell me what I need to hear or people are going to die."

NigShitPigShit
12-31-2020, 08:18 AM
To be fair, some situations can allow for self-deceptive practices, others... cannot.

I'm starting to believe that liberals' lives and those of the mentally ill involve the former, whereas conservatives' lives and those of the mentally healthy involve the latter, where consequences can be severe and accountability is essential.

If my husband were to screw up at work, it could easily result in highway fatalities. At one point, he supervised a delusional musician who kinda thought he was too good to do mechanics' work. The musician would leave lug nuts untightened, and many, many things incompletely done. The day the musician was fired for having been insubordinate to my husband's boss, my husband came home elated. He said the musician was a disaster waiting to happen. Better to have the shop a man short than to have that guy around.

I still remember someone once telling me something along the lines of "Don't tell me what you think I want to hear; tell me what I need to hear or people are going to die."

Thanks for sharing this.