PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Who (Today) Did Not Rape and Kill Gets Worshipped As a God

NigShitPigShit
12-27-2020, 01:08 AM
Why is it that, on the rare occasions when a shiftless gibsme actually does its freaking job instead of throwing a fit and suing its employer, every whigger for miles bows down in worship?

https://i.imgur.com/KyQi2QO.jpg

jenkemfactory
12-27-2020, 08:38 AM
Ah hea ya niggah.

But we are worshipping violent nigger rapists and murderers as gods anyway.

Jim Crow
12-27-2020, 10:00 AM
Shows you how stupid liberals are.They don’t realize niggs are unpredictable. It may do it’s job today.Tomorrow the beast turns into a rape ape and molests the neighborhood children.

Coon Club Road
12-27-2020, 11:20 AM
UPS Nigger will claim PTSD because all these white people lined the streets and pointed at him (all caught on video).

Files grievance with its Teamster local, goes off on workman's comp to get treatment for PTSD. Workman's comp eventually transforms to permanent disability.

Nigger never drives brown truck again making 200 stops, but stays home washing down drumsticks with malt liquor while checking his sail foam bank app to see if its Gibbs was put in overnight.

IseDaDiva
12-27-2020, 11:33 AM
So I guess no YT did his or her job and none are "heroes", deserving of a parade and national acclaim. And what is so "heroic" about driving around in a truck and throwing packages in peoples' yards? Sitting in a truck is a pretty safe job these days.

Oh, wait - it's a hero BECAUSE it's a nigger. Any time a nigger does just one thing that is not destructive or criminal, it should be praised. :pat

Goodman Grey
12-27-2020, 01:02 PM
Oh, wait - it's a hero BECAUSE it's a nigger. Any time a nigger does just one thing that is not destructive or criminal, it should be praised. :pat

It was one of the good ones.

Actually, it kinda makes sense to praise the good ones instead of the bad ones, like the bad ones that were rioting, looting, and burning down buildings. I don't understand why people were praising the BLM niggers when they were destroying everything and causing chaos.

IseDaDiva
12-27-2020, 05:51 PM
It was one of the good ones.

Actually, it kinda makes sense to praise the good ones instead of the bad ones, like the bad ones that were rioting, looting, and burning down buildings. I don't understand why people were praising the BLM niggers when they were destroying everything and causing chaos.

Positive reinforcement works very well with animals, but since niggers - unlike any of my pets, including rats - always bite the hand that feeds them, I doubt praise would do any good.

grim1
12-28-2020, 09:52 AM
Where the hell is my parade. I did not miss a day of work this year. Did not take even one vacation day. Not once did I call in "sick". Oh, yeah. My company paid me every week. Never mind.

NigShitPigShit
12-28-2020, 10:04 AM
Frankly, I have yet to meet a UPS driver who did NOT haul ass! We have one gentleman (Caucasian of course) in particular who is ultra conscientious. He goes out of his way to try to hide our deliveries from prying eyes, and to keep them dry on rainy days. Also, my husband always orders weird stuff, such as heavy metal slabs :lmao and I always feel sorry for our UPS guy. He's the greatest! Mebbe I should organize a nigger parade for him...

jenkemfactory
12-28-2020, 12:16 PM
This reminds of:

https://dilbert.com/strip/2014-06-09

Coon Club Road
12-29-2020, 04:37 AM
"Frankly, I have yet to meet a UPS driver who did NOT haul ass! We have one gentleman (Caucasian of course)"...

Driving a UPS package car is definitely a white mans sport.

The reward is the best wages and benefits in the industry.

There are a token number of nigger players, but most feel the work is too hard, plus try and find a nigger with a good driving record.

The fast pace Buster Brown expects daily from you doesn't allow time for side hustles, Muh Dikking, long lunches, smoke breaks, naps and other time wasting events spooks are famous for.

When photos are taken for company promos or for union events, they have to shake down the whole building to round up at least a couple of jigs to get in the picture.

Sandy
12-29-2020, 10:01 AM
GPS makes it basically foolproof to deliver packages, so there's no reason to praise a nigger, especially when "200 packages" in the holiday season means 3-5 packages per address. It all comes down to a driver's laziness in stopping for coffee, or a nigger doing TNB goofing off, shooting up smack, and looking for a ho. I got a delivery one day, three separate packages, 10 pounds total, and I thanked the YT delivery guy out of courtesy, but I won't praise him for doing what he's paid to do.