PDA

View Full Version : BBC viewers complain that no nigger choir boys were in televised carol ceremony

CoonsЯus
12-26-2020, 11:32 PM
like Billy Joel says, Rock and Roll and Cola Wars, I can't take it anymore ! Replace the last line of his 'We didn't start the fire hit' with nigger lovers and burning whores, we need to ship them from our shores !!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9089861/BBC-embroiled-race-row-Carols-Kings-broadcast.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed_desktop_news

It's all becoming too much for me. I'm suffering from severe nigger fatigue. Why do we have a nigger problem? Why?

Odin's balls
12-27-2020, 04:31 AM
BBC viewers? That would be niggers and their coddlers.

Coon Club Road
12-27-2020, 11:30 AM
"All the young choristers were white. I’ve got mixed-race grandchildren and I was appalled."

We are "appalled" you allowed your daughter to burn coal or your son to drill oil you total apalling fuck up.

Secondly, choir boys are good upstanding young men, something your zebra grandkids will never be.

You should be locked up for even acknowledging you have a burner daughter or a driller son let alone zebra grandmonkies.

CoonsЯus
12-27-2020, 11:42 AM
I've just become nigger allergic now. It's a severe syndrome. Anything nigger has become undigestible.

Jim Crow
12-27-2020, 12:43 PM
Baboon Bootlipped Coddlers

LOL!

haywood
12-27-2020, 09:53 PM
"All the young choristers were white. I’ve got mixed-race grandchildren and I was appalled."

We are "appalled" you allowed your daughter to burn coal or your son to drill oil you total apalling fuck up.

Secondly, choir boys are good upstanding young men, something your zebra grandkids will never be.

You should be locked up for even acknowledging you have a burner daughter or a driller son let alone zebra grandmonkies.

Yep!! and they WEREN'T sing cRap either!!

Whitey Ford
12-28-2020, 01:43 AM
Nigger aspiring (c)rappers have no use for Christmas Carols. Niggers are terrified of melodies and crave rhythmic nigger jungle beats. The following pic is of the Park Avenue Chamber Symphony. How many niggers do you see here?
https://i.imgur.com/1OYIsWa.jpg

Niggers hate classical music because they are terrified of melody. Of course, Classical Music is racist because niggers don't like it. How many operas were written by niggers? What would a nigger opera sound like? If an opera was written with nigger beats and thumping bass that could be thumped in oversized bass woofers in the trunk of a nigger hooptie rolling on rented rims, would niggers listen to it? Muh dik, bix nood, gold chains and chiggun is hardly enough to write an opera about.

Goodman Grey
12-28-2020, 01:49 AM
I think the real reason niggers hate classical music is because you need to understand math at least on a basic level to either compose or play music.

Rap is like disco in the sense that it is all manufactured by machines, and nigger bucks are on the downlow, just like the gay people that love disco, and while niggers were responsible for bringing SIV to America, it was the gay disco folks that turned it into a fucking epidemic.

Not that there is anything wrong with people of African descent spreading plagues across the world, and there's nothing wrong with people being gay giftgivers and bugchasers.

I'm not a bigot.

haywood
12-28-2020, 08:49 AM
I think the real reason niggers hate classical music is because you need to understand math at least on a basic level to either compose or play music.

Rap is like disco in the sense that it is all manufactured by machines, and nigger bucks are on the downlow, just like the gay people that love disco, and while niggers were responsible for bringing SIV to America, it was the gay disco folks that turned it into a fucking epidemic.

Not that there is anything wrong with people of African descent spreading plagues across the world, and there's nothing wrong with people being gay giftgivers and bugchasers.

I'm not a bigot.

You just don't LIKE niggers!! Since they are a separate species you are not a bigot!!

Odin's balls
12-28-2020, 02:05 PM
Baboon Bootlipped Coddlers

Blacks Broadcasting Communism

Ignatow
12-28-2020, 06:12 PM
You just don't LIKE niggers!! Since they are a separate species you are not a bigot!!

Exactly! We're not racists, we just know humans are human, and niggers are animals! I can't even say they are sub-human, because even animals behave with decency compared to niggers.

Coon Club Road
12-29-2020, 04:20 AM

Only math niggers are good at is understanding the "+" sign next to that EBT DEPOSIT which "=" let's go shopping. :lol

Sandy
12-29-2020, 10:37 AM
Yep!! and they WEREN'T sing cRap either!!

Could you imagine what they'd do (if they haven't already) to pervert Christmas classics?

Bitch ho Mary got knocked up buh dat Hole Ghoss
Muhfuggah Chrise chile
We ain got no sins
But Chrise be done comin
Gone saves us from YT debils
We gone habs heaven nows
Smack foh etersnissy an sheeit
Gibs me muh 72 hos in paradise
Ebbery street be MLK Boolava

I'd better stop before I make my own brain bleed.

haywood
12-29-2020, 09:53 PM
Could you imagine what they'd do (if they haven't already) to pervert Christmas classics?

Bitch ho Mary got knocked up buh dat Hole Ghoss
Muhfuggah Chrise chile
We ain got no sins
But Chrise be done comin
Gone saves us from YT debils
We gone habs heaven nows
Smack foh etersnissy an sheeit
Gibs me muh 72 hos in paradise
Ebbery street be MLK Boolava

I'd better stop before I make my own brain bleed.

That was pretty hilarious and describes how niggers think!!