PDA

View Full Version : Feetsball nigger self-deletes

Unregistered
12-26-2020, 10:50 PM
This star apethlete gave us all a Christmas present by accidentally goodifying itself. Taxpayers have been saved millions. They will not have to feed the 11 sprogs it will sire with 4 different sows none of which (or of said spawn) will see a dime of its hooptie rim/gole chain felon league income.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.abc4.com/news/top-stories/utah-football-star-ty-jordan-dies-in-accidental-shooting-while-in-texas/amp/

Jubal A Early
12-27-2020, 12:59 AM
These creatures can't seem to live normally.
They have to be involved in trouble.

Coon Club Road
12-27-2020, 10:56 AM
These creatures can't seem to live normally.
They have to be involved in trouble.

It's what they do!

Unregistered
12-27-2020, 11:22 AM
They talk like this dumb bonobo was some kind of prodigy, yet it deleted itself with a gun on accident. Something this stupid shouldn’t be allowed to be praised in anything.
This nigger would have eventually met the bat fairy sticking metal in the toaster or something if it wasn’t the gun.
Really, that’s hilarious. Niggers just fail at the simplest things. Worlds better off without someone this stupid, for explosive violence usually comes complete on the dumbest of the niggers. Worlds better off.
Now cremate the nigger and put the ashes in some bread and feed it to some birds.

Jim Crow
12-27-2020, 12:48 PM
Sure I’m happy another nigg is now good. But I’m also disappointed. The selfish nigger should’ve took the rest of it’s family to meet the batwing fairy.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-27-2020, 02:43 PM
They talk like this dumb bonobo was some kind of prodigy, yet it deleted itself with a gun on accident. Something this stupid shouldn’t be allowed to be praised in anything.
This nigger would have eventually met the bat fairy sticking metal in the toaster or something if it wasn’t the gun.
Really, that’s hilarious. Niggers just fail at the simplest things. Worlds better off without someone this stupid, for explosive violence usually comes complete on the dumbest of the niggers. Worlds better off.
Now cremate the nigger and put the ashes in some bread and feed it to some birds.

Birds wont eat tainted bread. They are smarter than that. Just flush it down the toilet at its favorite McNiggers haunt.

Full Clip
12-27-2020, 04:47 PM
I don't buy this 'Accident' crap and suggest it goodified itself because of depression caused by seeing a jungle borne monkey in the mirror '24/7'
I mean what would you do?

AFN_Weasel
12-27-2020, 05:52 PM
Let's get the violins and play some sad music.

:violin :nfl

CoonsЯus
12-27-2020, 06:53 PM
I'll light this at the vigil ! :lol

sierra2500
12-28-2020, 05:43 AM
A niggers gotta be a nigger, was probably going to shoot up the place. in any case, good riddance

DaveInTexas
12-28-2020, 09:06 AM
He was such a gud boi. He was goin' to skuul to become a dokta