PDA

View Full Version : BLM and Antifa now openly engaging in terrorist attacks

Goodman Grey
12-25-2020, 01:25 PM
Fiery but peaceful bomb exploded in Nashville today...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nygTJeu9fU
Who is saying "This area must be evacuated now"?

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2028982/nashville-explosion-intentional-act-christmas/

A HUGE "intentional" Christmas Day explosion in Nashville has left "multiple casualties" as cops warned of "more devices in vehicles."

According to reports, investigators believe that the Friday morning explosion was an "intentional act."

Nashville police said: "This appears to have been an intentional act. Law enforcement is closing downtown streets as investigation continues."

President Trump has since been briefed on the explosion and will "continue to receive regular updates," White House spokesperson Judd Deere said.

"The President is grateful for the incredible first responders and praying for those who were injured."

Roughly 30 people were evacuated from upper lofts on Second and Broadway near Commerce Street in Tennessee.

The bomb squad is now requesting the fire department to put out small fires so that they can investigate what has happened.

The explosion led one building to collapse, and vehicles on the road have reportedly caught on fire.

Buildings shook in the immediate area and beyond after the loud boom.

The blast caused "heavy structural damage" and glass and steel to shatter "everywhere," according to Nashville Fire radio traffic.

Police spokesman Don Aaron said three people were taken to area hospitals for treatment, although none were in critical condition.

The incident occurred at around 5.40am and heavy black smoke was seen rising from the area, WKRN reported.

It would genuinely fill me with joy this Christmas if it was determined to have been caused by liberals.

The M.O. doesn't really fit for groups like the Proud Boys.

So someone with a flawless American accent played a (prerecorded?) message that told people to leave the area before the detonation. So what kind of person would engage in a terrorist act while trying to minimize deaths?

The liberal.

That sort of thing is intended to justify their actions in their mind. It helps them cope with the cognitive dissonance caused by their actions. "Yeah, we're committing acts of terror, but we gave people a chance to get away, so everything is cool, right? This means we're the good guys, even though we are fully cognizant of the criminal acts we are choosing to engage in."

Goodman Grey
12-25-2020, 03:11 PM
Update: Update (1408 ET): Local television station WTVF is reporting a major outage of AT&T internet and phone service following the Downtown Nashville bombing.

Courtesy of Downdetector, the AT&T outage started around 1245 ET, or about six hours after the explosion.

I wonder if Biden will tell his supporters to stand down and stand by. We should be watching anything he says very carefully. Also, isn't it extremely suspicious that this is happening right now?

I suppose it is possible that the Russians are in cahoots with Trump and they are responsible for this, but it doesn't really match up with how the Russians do things. This has a much more communist feel to it. Besides, the Russians could probably just use their hackers to take down AT&T; they don't need to physically be there and blow up AT&T like a bunch of comical bad guys.

I also noted that just about every left wing media source is not reporting on this (with the obvious exceptions of CNN and FoxNews). Odd...

Goodman Grey
12-25-2020, 05:12 PM
This wasn't Antifa or BLM or the Russians.... This is just another Deep State / CIA fear OP/.... Like the Vegas shooting and Boston bombing and I could go on. 14 years in Spec OP/s taught be a lot of things and one is how to recognize a false flag OP.

Antifa and BLM don't have the resources to have pulled this off, and would have been caught before hand (via) social media chatter or cell text chatter.

To be fair, some things do seem a little weird about this. Particularly the voice counting down the explosion time.

I vaguely remember something from the novel 'Starship Troopers' where one of the characters talks about using a grenade that counts down from ten in the local language in order to scare the enemy. Well, maybe put extra fear in them, as usually most people will get a little bit scared when someone throws a grenade at them.

The novel also happens to be on the recommended reading list for American commissioned officers.

The squawking I heard as I threw it was the bomb shouting in skinny-talk (free translation): "I'm a thirty-second bomb! I'm a thirty-second bomb! Twenty-nine!... twenty-eight!... twenty-seven!-"

It was supposed to frazzle their nerves. Maybe it did; it certainly frazzled mine. Kinder to shoot a man.

Also pretty convenient that AT&T wireless went out of service in the area shortly afterwards. The bomb could've been detonated with cell phones that used AT&T, and it honestly wouldn't surprise me if someone had placed a self-destructing virus on their servers.

It would be interesting if someone could explain the gunfire heard in the general vicinity. Was this a distraction?

What if this wasn't even the "real" crime?

(It would be extremely amusing if even the left wing crowd started blaming this on Antifa and BLM. Those useful idiots were past due on their expiration dates anyway.)

tweakstick
12-26-2020, 09:18 AM
To be fair, some things do seem a little weird about this. Particularly the voice (Microsoft A​nna) counting down the explosion time.

Also pretty convenient that AT&T wireless went out of service in the area shortly afterwards. The bomb could've been detonated with cell phones that used AT&T, and it honestly wouldn't surprise me if someone had placed a self-destructing virus on their servers.

It would be interesting if someone could explain the gunfire heard in the general vicinity. Was this a distraction?

What if this wasn't even the "real" crime?

(It would be extremely amusing if even the left wing crowd started blaming this on Antifa and BLM. Those useful idiots were past due on their expiration dates anyway.)

I heard about this explosion yesterday morning around 10 am. Something immediately raised my neck hairs about this one. This was NOT terrorism - domestic or otherwise. No self respecting terrorist would announce his plans and order an evacuation. They also would not do it at a time this early in the morning. Terrorist are all about body counts and press coverage. This was different. This wasn't a lone wolf attack as well. Whoever is behind this specifically didn't want a body count or excessive media coverage.

This took some technical expertise which I doubt most people have.

All day yesterday, my brother's phone and internet were down with no explanation but was down since long before noon. As you stated, there is an AT&T connection. Surprise! One of the buildings destroyed was an AT&T hub. It is used for storage and switching for Georgia. There is also a Solar Wind/Sun Guard/Silver Lake/Dominion connection. Do you smell what I'm stepping in? Follow the dollar.

THIS WAS NOT A RANDOM ATTACK!

This place was picked for a strategic reason. I believe that reason is the destruction of evidence related to Dominion and vote fraud.

There will probably be attempts to blame it on terrorism or a despondent Republican who lost everything due to the Fauxrona. Don't believe anything the media has to say about it especially since AT&T owns Times/Warner.

As for why someone would pull it instead of simply going in in the middle of the night and quietly destroying evidence? I don't have a guess yet.

Goodman Grey
12-26-2020, 11:22 AM
Yeah, this just feels weird.

As mentioned, there are a lot of things that don't make sense about this.

People should be demanding answers about this, although most likely it will be swept under the rug despite being one of the most insane things to happen in 2020.

edit: It would be interesting if they eventually admitted that it actually WAS an attempt to destroy evidence... but I don't know if our government is capable of handling an internal problem on this scale anymore.

The worst part is that several aspects of the bombing will almost certainly give ideas to real terrorists on how to cause more damage. The obvious being the voice herding people away from the bomb. If people or companies develop plans which involve herding folks into specific areas, a terrorist could plant secondary and tertiary bombs there to blow up the people trying to get away from the primary bomb. The only real solution to that specific problem would presumably be to get as far away as possible and don't gather in large groups. For accountability, just have your employees check in via email or something later on and maybe do a physical accountability check the next day.

I mean, even soldiers will tend to run away from IED's (improvised explosive device) if they aren't EOD (members of an explosive ordnance disposal team).

Ugh... I feel tempted to make a tinfoil hat for myself.

Goodman Grey
12-26-2020, 05:52 PM
It appears that a "Person of Interest" has been identified.

According to CBS, his name is "Anthony Quinn Warner".

Warner was described as a 63-year-old White man.

Interestingly, the original article capitalized the 'w' in 'white.' I wonder if Warner will be found with explosives and a bunch of nazi and confederate paraphernalia in his house.

tweakstick
12-27-2020, 12:24 AM
It appears that a "Person of Interest" has been identified.

According to CBS, his name is "Anthony Quinn Warner".

Interestingly, the original article capitalized the 'w' in 'white.' I wonder if Warner will be found with explosives and a bunch of nazi and confederate paraphernalia in his house.

What do you want to bet that the alphabet agencies haven't released the name yet and CBS jumped the gun by releasing it. That would be tower 7 all over again - just smaller. "Just pull it." That's their answer to everything.

I believe you can rest assured that his house has already been filled with such materials which were staged in unmarked vans outside his sad hovel in the middle of nowhere long before they put a bullet in the back of his head and loaded his carcass into the RV!

I fully expect this "news" to break sometime in the next 24 hours since they need to wrap this shit up before the 5th.

We're all being played like a drunk dumb blond cheerleader on prom night. Creepy Joe can't wait till the next day to brag to his buddies in the locker room about how he fucked us all good and he's already lost our phone numbers.

They're wrapping up loose ends now. They don't have a choice. Expect more bodies (and parts) to hit the floor before it's over. Also, doors, ceilings, street signs, waterways, city dumps, sidewalks, shallow graves...

tweakstick
12-27-2020, 01:41 AM
The neighbor said that Warner would wave and say hi, but he generally kept to himself.

She said she was “shocked to see the ATF and FBI” at his house. “It’s a little quiet neighborhood street,” she said.

https://heavy.com/news/anthony-quinn-warner/

They are going to dig everything they can on this guy to make him look like an absolute nut. We'll find out later that he uncovered some next level shit.

I don't trust the media, the government or anyone who does.

I've got a spare tin-foil hat for you if you'd like one, Goodman.

https://www.amazon.com/tin-foil-hat/s?k=tin+foil+hat

I especially like this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Made-Foil-Aluminum-Vaccines-T-Shirt/dp/B08NL2KSYG/ref=sr_1_12?dchild=1&keywords=tin+foil+hat&qid=1609048023&sr=8-12

Goodman Grey
12-27-2020, 12:23 PM
Honestly, at this point I would be more likely to believe that this was some silly Men In Black shit that involved blowing some monster or device up than whatever ends up on the news.

It's fairly obvious that it was a somewhat controlled situation, but the explosion couldn't be averted. I don't know the details, but pretty much any vet can tell you that things sometimes don't go as planned.

Now they are suggesting that there might be some sort of 5G conspiracy theory related to AT&T. *sigh* Does anyone REALLY believe that 5G antennas are broadcasting the COVID-19 virus over the air?

They must be crapping this stuff out to try to force us to lose interest.

edit: Aluminum foil is also showing up on Amazon. It has to be made out of tin, right?

edit2: More nonsense. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9090067/PICTURED-Mother-29-given-TWO-free-homes-worth-409K-Nashville-bomber.html

They're wrapping up loose ends now. They don't have a choice. Expect more bodies (and parts) to hit the floor before it's over. Also, doors, ceilings, street signs, waterways, city dumps, sidewalks, shallow graves...

Honestly, I'm surprised they haven't arranged for Hunter Biden to have an accident yet. Maybe it will happen after Joe gets inaugurated.

"We are sad to announce that Hunter has developed late stage, incurable cancer. We also found several nuggets of weapons grade fissile materials embedded in his skin. This act of war by Russia CANNOT BE IGNORED. We invade Moscow... tonight."

tweakstick
12-27-2020, 05:22 PM
Ruh Roh Rorge!

I guess the bomber decided to change the model year and style of the RV before he used it to blow up the infrastructure tunnels and building across the street.

Here's former TN governor's POS son and current Dim Nashville mayor displaying "duper's delight" while discussing the bombing. His family corruption is legendary in the state. He's in on it.

https://i1.wp.com/redpilled.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/happy-2-1024x576.png?resize=470%2C264&ssl=1

AT&T got the contract to do the forensic exam of the voting machines seized. What do you want to bet that some or all were stored in the building that was leveled?

The Top secret "Fairview" surveillance program is operated by AT&T to collect phone, internet and message traffic for the NSA.

This shit just keeps getting thicker.

Goodman Grey
12-28-2020, 12:31 AM
Or maybe, just maybe...

That RV felt suicidal and blew itself up.

That's probably not the dumbest theory we're going to hear.

I can't even get excited about this... it's just so blatant and insane, and nobody seems to really care. I think Americans really do have an average IQ of 94 or lower. All of that miscegenating made most people retarded.

I mean, this is one of the most utterly bizarre things to happen recently, and nobody seems to really give a shit.

I think American politicians have become more openly corrupt over time to the point where this kind of crap no longer even registers anymore. It's hilarious how when Joe Biden is questioned about Hunter's activities, his public and recorded responses are literally along the lines of "LOLWUT? STFU faggot."

And nobody cares.

It's hard to get excited about things when people in general seem to want the USA to be devoured by entropy. For those saying I'm wrong about that last point, feel free to explain why groups like BLM and Antifa were literally given BILLIONS of dollars by American corporations. The American people want to die and go extinct for some reason.

NigShitPigShit
12-28-2020, 09:37 AM
And nobody cares.

It might be a combination of not trusting most "news" sources AT ALL, and this event's weird combination of characteristics.

It's not so much that nobody cares, so much as the fact that (at least I hope) most Americans have a LOT to care about already. Because this event doesn't fit obviously with existing variables, it runs the risk of being ignored, when in fact it could be very significant.

AT&T got the contract to do the forensic exam of the voting machines seized. What do you want to bet that some or all were stored in the building that was leveled?

The Top secret "Fairview" surveillance program is operated by AT&T to collect phone, internet and message traffic for the NSA.

Real interesting.

NigShitPigShit
12-28-2020, 09:45 AM
According to CBS, his name is "Anthony Quinn Warner". So... are you saying Eskimos are somehow involved? :lol