PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas Eve, niggerized

Ignatow
12-25-2020, 04:00 AM
Almost midnight, just about to go to sleep. Turned on the TV, switched to St. Olaf Choir of Minnesota on public TV. Great Christian church music, young human children, mostly white. Enjoying the spirit of the season. I've actually become grumpier, I'm still a strong conservative Christian that believes beastiality is wrong, and while I let faggotry do what they want, I just leave them alone, but it's something I don't condone.

I've had many great holidays and frankly I've heard and experienced it all, so I just like to keep things simple. This program is making me glad and thankful.

Until I saw the conductor. Ruined my Christmas Eve, and the begining of my Christmas Day. A talented "nigger conductor". JFC! Why, why? Aren't there enough human talent on Minnesota?

Turned it off. Good night.

Jim Crow
12-25-2020, 02:52 PM
Don't tell me, I already know the nigger conductor was using a chiggun wang and a conducting stick :lol
LOL!

Ignatow
12-25-2020, 04:20 PM
Don't tell me, I already know the nigger conductor was using a chiggun wang and a conducting stick :lol

It was a fat simian waving both paws like it knew what it's doing. Utterly repulsive.

Merry Christmas maing!

tweakstick
12-26-2020, 02:31 AM
Don't let it bug you too much. Come showtime, conductors don't really do much of anything anyway. The choir, band or orchestra either knows the music or they don't and the guy with the stick or the nigger with the chiggun wang is really only there for show. If he dropped dead in the middle of a concert, the rest of the music could easily go on without him with no problems.

NigShitPigShit
12-26-2020, 04:08 AM
the guy with the stick or the nigger with the chiggun wang is really only there for show. If he dropped dead in the middle of a concert, the rest of the music could easily go on without him with no problems.

Like Earth. Without niggers :lol

Coon Club Road
12-26-2020, 01:58 PM
Damn near impossible to watch television beyond the first commercial without spotting at least one jig.

And unfortunately, it's not getting better!

IseDaDiva
01-02-2021, 11:35 AM
It was a fat simian waving both paws like it knew what it's doing. Utterly repulsive.

Merry Christmas maing!

You refer to Tesfa Wondemagegnehu, conductor of the St. Olaf Chapel Choir? Not only a fat simian who looks like a tranny, but an Africoon, turned loose on all those pretty white girls.

What a disgrace!!!

Ignatow
01-02-2021, 01:12 PM
You refer to Tesfa Wondemagegnehu, conductor of the St. Olaf Chapel Choir? Not only a fat simian who looks like a tranny, but an Africoon, turned loose on all those pretty white girls.

What a disgrace!!!

That's the simian! That black piece of shit doesn't belong in a place called St. Olaf. Why even make it into a conductor? Looks like they've gone mad! Thanks Use.