PDA

View Full Version : Nigger 'journalist' celebrates the downfall of previously all White county in a formerly Red State

Whitey Ford
12-24-2020, 10:04 PM
Forsyth County Meets the New American Majority
What happens in a Whitopia as a red Georgia turns blue?

I’d chosen to peek into Forsyth as a Southern example of what I call a “Whitopia.” A Whitopia is a suburban or exurban county that is at least 85 percent non-Hispanic white, with population growth of at least 6 percent since 2000, and with the majority of that growth, 80-plus percent, coming from non-Hispanic whites. Living in Forsyth for four months, I wanted to see what makes a Whitopia tick.

Forsyth County is 78 percent non-Hispanic white, compared with 91 percent when I first arrived. The surrounding metro Atlanta region is now roughly 52 percent white. The county’s tableau of high-skilled professionals makes it the highest-earning county in the state: Its median household income, $101,743 per year, is almost double the nation’s and the state’s. But if you look more closely—in the strip malls on connector mini-highways, in the day-jobs lots, in rural hamlets—you can also discover residents living in abject poverty, working sore-back jobs and eating hand to mouth.

Behind the county’s 5G, techno-hub, café latte façade, though, the history of racial terror is palpable. Forsyth County is a former sundown county, and a place where unmarked slave graves were literally plowed over to make way for developers to build gated communities not so long ago.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/12/forsyth-county-georgia-new-american-majority-whitopia.html

Sandy
12-26-2020, 03:20 PM
It's just like South Africa: niggers move in and take over what was already built, and they'll ruin it soon enough.

unmarked slave graves were literally plowed over to make way for developers to build gated communities not so long ago.

So? The niggers were a waste of land to begin with.

haywood
12-26-2020, 04:14 PM
It's just like South Africa: niggers move in and take over what was already built, and they'll ruin it soon enough.

So? The niggers were a waste of land to begin with.

Yep!!

Goodman Grey
12-26-2020, 05:38 PM
If I were a nigger, I would be celebrating its status as a blue state as well.

Why?

Because now I can burn, loot, and murder all I want, as long as I say I'm doing it for #BlackLivesMatter, and liberals would let me get away with it.

Coon Club Road
12-26-2020, 05:42 PM
If I were a nigger, I would be celebrating its status as a blue state as well.

Why?

Because now I can burn, loot, and murder all I want, as long as I say I'm doing it for #BlackLivesMatter, and liberals would let me get away with it.

And that's exactly what they will do!