PDA

View Full Version : Niggers don't even leave Amish alone

Unregistered
12-23-2020, 10:48 PM
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2130379732131/accused-kidnapper-of-missing-amish-teen-linda-stoltzfoos-charged-in-her-murder

Nigger scum.

Unregistered
12-24-2020, 03:36 AM
This is why all niggers need bar codes on them and stop and frisk is so necessary. All niggers look the same so how are you supposed to know which one you’re looking for? All niggers are guilty of something.

Coon Club Road
12-24-2020, 05:50 AM
The Amish are much less likely to report crimes (such as Muh Dikkings) to the PoPo.

The Schwartzman knows this, so Amish and Mennonite girls are prime targets if a coon dares to leave their urban setting to find them.

Full Clip
12-24-2020, 06:01 AM
I understand that the Amish can be violent recalling a movie where one of them (played by Ernest Borgnine IIRC) skewed the 'Baddie' with a pitchfork.
I don't recall if the 'Victim' was a Nigger - if not, it should have been because like you say they are all guilty of something. Nomesayin'?

Jim Crow
12-24-2020, 08:09 AM
This is why all niggers need bar codes on them and stop and frisk is so necessary. All niggers look the same so how are you supposed to know which one you’re looking for? All niggers are guilty of something.
Niggs need 50,000 volt electronic collars installed on each of them from birth.And all humans should own and carry a remote controls. I have to admit, I’d probably be tempted to buy extra remotes and do drive bys.LOL!