PDA

View Full Version : Nigger goes cray cray in white man's magical flying machine

Goodman Grey
12-23-2020, 01:52 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/travel/delta-passenger-emergency-exit-slide-panic-attack

A Delta Air Lines passenger charged with criminal mischief and reckless endangerment claims he was suffering a panic attack when he opened the emergency exit to flee the plane before takeoff from LaGuardia Airport on Monday.

Antonio Murdock, who exited the aircraft with girlfriend Brianna Greco and their puppy Rain, made the comments on Tuesday outside Queens Criminal Court, the New York Post reports.

"It was a panic attack," said Murdock, who added that he suffers from mental health issues including depression and anxiety. "I asked them three or four times to let me off. They said they were stopping the plane and they never stopped the plane, and I got to the point where I was just feeling dizzy. The white man cast a spell on me, and I was starting to get scared. I couldn't prevent myself from wilding out."

An alleged witness aboard the flight told The New York Times that Murdock had refused to remain seated during takeoff stating he suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder.

Murdock was later arrested and charged with criminal mischief in the second degree, reckless endangerment in the second degree and criminal trespass in the third degree, according to Port Authority spokesperson Lenis Valens. Greco was charged with only criminal trespass in the third degree.

Authorities say Murdock’s unplanned exit also caused over $170,000 in damages to the Airbus A21 aircraft.

"I don’t know what I was thinking at the time," Murdock said outside Queens Criminal Court, per Post. "I wasn’t doing a criminal act. I dindu nuffins."

Anyone want to bet the reason this nigger has PTSD is because it found out in school that its ancestors were slaves, and that it was traumatized by the news?

Coon Club Road
12-23-2020, 02:02 PM
Too bad monkey man and his coal burning accomplice didn't get ingested into the turbofan before the aircraft came to a stop.

Ray Cizzums
12-23-2020, 03:01 PM
Wild negro starts acting the fool on any flight I'm on, he's getting choked out, tied in a knot, and stuffed under a seat.
I is havin' a panic attack too, muddafugger !

jenkemfactory
12-23-2020, 04:17 PM
This wasn't in mid flight? Damn!

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-23-2020, 04:23 PM
Niggers should be segregated and have to fly on their own planes with nigger pilots. The planes would be filthy, everything would be broken. I would seriously watch it on tv. Call it “niggers on a plane”. What could go wrong?

Jim Crow
12-23-2020, 04:25 PM
All niggers should be placed on “no fly” list.

Goodman Grey
12-23-2020, 05:59 PM
Niggers should be segregated and have to fly on their own planes with nigger pilots. The planes would be filthy, everything would be broken. I would seriously watch it on tv. Call it “niggers on a plane”. What could go wrong?

Niggers On A Plane

One white man pilots a 747 across the Atlantic Ocean from Africa to the United States. Everyone else is a nigger. Suddenly, a negro decides to murder the white man, the only person capable of operating the airplane. That negro was a hero, even though he killed everyone on the plane, because he killed the white man. Three days later, the negro was given superpowers, and it rose from the dead, at the bottom of the ocean, and it became known as Black Panther. Black Panther then built Wakanda and turned it into a paradise. All the wypipo then recognized that they were inferior and begged to suck nigger dick.

The End.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-23-2020, 06:14 PM
Niggers On A Plane

One white man pilots a 747 across the Atlantic Ocean from Africa to the United States. Everyone else is a nigger. Suddenly, a negro decides to murder the white man, the only person capable of operating the airplane. That negro was a hero, even though he killed everyone on the plane, because he killed the white man. Three days later, the negro was given superpowers, and it rose from the dead, at the bottom of the ocean, and it became known as Black Panther. Black Panther then built Wakanda and turned it into a paradise. All the wypipo then recognized that they were inferior and begged to suck nigger dick.

The End.

The white man was to blame for all the dead niggers for not locking the cockpit and allowing the nigger to murder him. Wakanda Forever!

Goodman Grey
12-23-2020, 06:19 PM
The white man was to blame for all the dead niggers for not locking the cockpit and allowing the nigger to murder him. Wakanda Forever!

Why would an African plane have locks on the cockpit?

Do you think niggers can invent such an advanced concept, or even understand the need for locks?

To be fair, prior to 9/11, even the USA didn't give pilots the option of locking their cockpits because hijackings were totally cool. I mean, they literally happened several times a year and nobody gave a flying fuck. They banned smoking on flights, though, because that is clearly more dangerous than hajjis crashing your plane into a motherfucking building.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-23-2020, 06:25 PM
Why would an African plane have locks on the cockpit?

Do you think niggers can invent such an advanced concept, or even understand the need for locks?

To be fair, prior to 9/11, even the USA didn't give pilots the option of locking their cockpits because hijackings were totally cool. I mean, they literally happened several times a year and nobody gave a flying fuck. They banned smoking on flights, though, because that is clearly more dangerous than hajjis flying your plane into a motherfucking building.

Well, to be fair, there would be an no flying niggers if not for humans.

IseDaDiva
12-23-2020, 06:27 PM
The nigger didn't go "cray cray". It's like when the tiger attacked that stupid Sigfried and Roy guy: Someone said the tiger went crazy, but it didn't. The tiger went tiger and did what comes naturally. So this TNB nigger went "nigger" the way they all do eventually.

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-23-2020, 06:39 PM
Niggers On A Plane

The End.

Did that really happen?

Coon Club Road
12-24-2020, 06:00 AM
Niggers On A Plane

...All the wypipo then recognized that they were inferior and begged to suck nigger dick.

The End.

Then you woke up! :lol

Groid_Rage
12-24-2020, 12:21 PM
Put it in a pet cage

jenkemfactory
12-24-2020, 01:04 PM
I prefer niggers fly back to the motherland.