PDA

View Full Version : Warnock nigger runs over his she boon with his car

Whitey Ford
12-23-2020, 01:30 PM
Not that niggers give a toss that that this nigger is a sicko, most niggers are. He will still get the nigger vote in Georgia.
Warnock’s wife told officer that her husband is 'a great actor' after domestic dispute

https://i.imgur.com/Qos9L3c.png

U.S. Senate candidate Rev. Raphael Warnock’s wife told a police officer in March that her husband is "a great actor" and "phenomenal at putting on a really good show," after Warnock denied her allegations that he deliberately ran over her foot.

Warnock, who is the senior pastor of Atlanta’s Ebenezer Baptist Church, explains that he and his wife, Ouleye Ndoye, are in the process of getting a divorce, and domestic disputes between them have been escalating.

Warnock tells the officer they had an argument that morning over divorce papers while their two kids were present. He says that his wife prevented him from closing the car door by standing in front it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/great-actor-warnocks-wife-domestic-dispute

Coon Club Road
12-23-2020, 02:07 PM
Regular nigger, political nigger, law enforcement nigger, clergy nigger... they all have TNB bred into them and it will eventually chimp out.

Jim Crow
12-23-2020, 04:39 PM
I wish rev nigger ran her fucking head over! He should get an extra 10 years for leaving the bitch alive!

Groid_Rage
12-24-2020, 02:16 PM
What I hate the most about this magic nigger is his Jeebus song and dance

IseDaDiva
12-24-2020, 02:52 PM
I wish rev nigger ran her fucking head over! He should get an extra 10 years for leaving the bitch alive!

Seriously. What kind of half-assed nigger foreplay is running over her foot? Useless niggers.

Jim Crow
12-24-2020, 05:46 PM
Seriously. What kind of half-assed nigger foreplay is running over her foot? Useless niggers.
Nigers can’t do anything right!

Sandy
12-24-2020, 08:52 PM
We'd hear nothing from the Lame Stream Media if Loeffler's husband said she ever threatened him, but Typical Nigger Politician criminal behavior is always ignored.