PDA

View Full Version : Fat nigger dies of the Plague. Secret racist plot?

IseDaDiva
12-22-2020, 07:38 PM
They were pillars of their communities and families, and they are not replaceable. To understand why COVID-19 killed so many young Black men, you need to know the legend of John Henry.

What a mystery why some nigger, at least 100lbs overweight, would die. Why, we ask. Why? I'm sure it had nothing to do with the medical conditions that accompany obesity.

While COVID-19 has killed 1 out of every 800 African Americans (https://www.apmresearchlab.org/covid/deaths-by-race), a toll that overwhelms the imagination, even more stunning is the deadly efficiency with which it has targeted young Black men like Bates.

https://www.propublica.org/article/how-covid-19-hollowed-out-a-generation-of-young-black-men?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter#1018189

Ray Cizzums
12-22-2020, 07:56 PM
Lets make it 800, out of 800 ...

Espantoon
12-22-2020, 09:00 PM
Corona Chan beez racist!13409

IseDaDiva
12-22-2020, 09:52 PM
Lets make 800, out of 800 ...

If only...

even more stunning is the deadly efficiency with which it has targeted young Black men like Bates.

Colour me stunned, depressed, and shocked that it's "targeting" overfed, chiggun-stuffed obese sacks of cholesterol and shit niggers.

Goodman Grey
12-22-2020, 11:29 PM
It's amazing how nobody in the media is encouraging people to live a healthy lifestyle, since that is probably one of the simpler ways to avoid being struck down by COVID.

But it would probably be racist to suggest that some niggers are unhealthy.

NigShitPigShit
12-23-2020, 04:31 AM
While COVID-19 has killed 1 out of every 800 African Americans (https://www.apmresearchlab.org/covid/deaths-by-race), a toll that overwhelms the imagination, even more stunning is the deadly efficiency with which it has targeted young Black men like Bates.

Only the INefficiency of the kill rate "overwhelms the imagination". Obese niggers can't even die efficiently.

I keep hoping saccharine nigger-loving articles like that are secretly stoking the fires of anti-nigger contempt. Globalist assholes want to enslave all but the super wealthy, and everyone somehow has to still drop what they're doing and cater to niggers. I'm sick of it.

grim1
12-23-2020, 11:53 AM
I like the way you think!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-23-2020, 06:28 PM
Lets make it 800, out of 800 ...

That’s what I was going to say.

Coon Club Road
12-23-2020, 11:15 PM
If I had the vid, I'd hop on an inner city bus and ride around all day hacking and wheezing!

That would give me a sense of accomplishment!

Sandy
12-26-2020, 03:37 PM
If I had the vid, I'd hop on an inner city bus and ride around all day hacking and wheezing!

That would give me a sense of accomplishment!

I'm starting to think that all healthy Americans should be purposely infected. If niggers want to be afraid they'll get infected, oh well, they can go back to Africa where it's supposedly safer.

haywood
12-26-2020, 04:12 PM
lets make it 800, out of 800 ...

works for me!!

Goodman Grey
12-26-2020, 05:31 PM
I wish someone would reverse engineer the virus and modify it so that it only targeted niggers.

And after three days of lying dormant, it just went crazy making copies of itself in the nigger's body, but wasn't spreadable via aerosol. It would have to be via bodily fluids.

Imagine how wonderful it would be if muh dikking a nigger was a death sentence, for the nigger. I mean, it already is for some coalburners, but it should have some more extreme consequences.

You could have doctors inject your kids with the "vaccine," which makes them carriers and immune to the effects, and if they choose to burn the coal or drill for oil... MWAHAHAHAHA!!

If MLK was allowed to have a dream, then I can also have a dream.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-01-2021, 04:55 PM
By my calculation, 1 in 800 = 0.0025. 0.0025 x 50 million = 62,500 niggers.

Which of course, is not nearly enough good niggers...

Goodman Grey
01-01-2021, 07:14 PM
By my calculation, 1 in 800 = 0.0025. 0.0025 x 50 million = 62,500 niggers.

Which of course, is not nearly enough good niggers...

The fatality rate in general seems unusually low. I think even in swamped cities with 3 million plus citizens, there are like maybe 3-600 dead.

And some are included as COVID deaths even though the actual killer was underlying health issues. They just happened to test positive for COVID, so when they died of a heart attack, liver failure, or a bullet to the head, it was COVID's fault.

In San Francisco, a total of 186 people (and maybe niggers) died from COVID, but everyone is TOTALLY LOSING THEIR SHIT!!!

I feel bad for COVID. As a white cisgender heterosexual man, I understand how it feels to be blamed for everything that goes wrong, even when you didn't create the problem.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-01-2021, 07:37 PM
The fatality rate in general seems unusually low. I think even in swamped cities with 3 million plus citizens, there are like maybe 3-600 dead.

And some are included as COVID deaths even though the actual killer was underlying health issues. They just happened to test positive for COVID, so when they died of a heart attack, liver failure, or a bullet to the head, it was COVID's fault.

In San Francisco, a total of 186 people (and maybe niggers) died from COVID, but everyone is TOTALLY LOSING THEIR SHIT!!!

I feel bad for COVID. As a white cisgender heterosexual man, I understand how it feels to be blamed for everything that goes wrong, even when you didn't create the problem.

Yep. I'm not a Covid denier -- people I know have had it, some members here at CHIMPOUT have had it, but I have still not found one example of a Covid-caused death in someone under 70 without there being an "underlying" condition as the real cause of death.

People were never dropping dead in the streets, like the media was claiming back in March. That was total bullshit!

The fact is, in almost 100% of Covid-related deaths, that person was going to pass on anyway. Covid just moved things along a few weeks or months. The flu, the common cold, a strep infection, etc..., all would have done the same thing. Yet, we don't shut down an entire country for any of those things.

I'm not an everything-is-a-conspiracy guy, and I still believe government reaction to the virus was just a gross overreaction, but I have become highly suspicious of the motives involved. Why target restaurants and schools? Why downplay the effectiveness of hydroxy-cloroquine? Why force people to wear totally ineffective face masks when the virus can live on surfaces (thus making the mask itself a potential transmission source)? There are far too many "why's" in this for me to just write it all off as government overreach.

Sandy
01-01-2021, 07:38 PM

:potd

That's one of the best things ever posted on the site. It sums up the blame game of Western civilization.

NigShitPigShit
01-02-2021, 04:30 AM

On the flip side, what that really acknowledges is the FACT that, in modern times, white cisgender heterosexual men have been THE responsible leaders on this Earth.

I know of NO great leader who was not also "blamed for everything" by lazy whining chickenshits who were too craven to take things into their own hands.

Recognize it as the compliment it is.

Buck Simian
01-02-2021, 08:29 AM
Funny thing is i remember when this whole Covid thing started alot of big mouthed niggers were claiming that they were immune to it because of their magical melanin. How is that working out for them now?

Its hard to sit through and listen to niggers make their monkey sounds and gibberish but there are many videos of niggers on youtube yacking that they are immune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsQ7zC9aQ1U&t=700

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j_8XwdiiOQ