PDA

View Full Version : Nigger shoots a Wendy's employee over dipping sauce...

GDRHammer
12-22-2020, 12:46 PM
https://fox4kc.com/news/dipping-sauce-dispute-leads-to-shooting-at-wendys-in-st-louis/?fbclid=IwAR1D4WDHPGZDP-yuw5LwQVbxP6FR1U52O-ylE9Iz4dsS5x6vNhWS8HGAADM

Fucking niggers...again! There isn't even a question about why niggers are the shit stain on the planet. No impulse control. No ability to settle conflict in a civilized manner. No capacity to think. I fucking hate these monkeys. FUCK YOU NIGGERS!!!

Goodman Grey
12-22-2020, 02:30 PM
They only do things like that because of the psychological strain that being slaves has imposed upon them.

Ray Cizzums
12-22-2020, 02:41 PM
There is no other species on earth that gets so violent over five bucks worth of fast food. Humans just ask for a refund, take their business elsewhere, write a bad Yelp review, where niggers will commit murder, and risk life in prison. Where I guarantee, the dipping sauce situation is not good.

Jim Crow
12-22-2020, 04:31 PM
Niggers will chimpout out and kill over any kind of food, their peanut sized simian brains can only process 2 things "Food & Muh-dick"
And malt licka! 3things!

Goodman Grey
12-22-2020, 06:28 PM
The real reason niggers like Wendy's:

IseDaDiva
12-22-2020, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE]Fucking niggers...again! There isn't even a question about why niggers are the shit stain on the planet. No impulse control. No ability to settle conflict in a civilized manner. No capacity to think. I fucking hate these monkeys. FUCK YOU NIGGERS!!!

You sound just like my husband.:lol

But yeah - a primitive tendancy to violence, no impulse control and low IQs can have only one outcome.

haywood
12-22-2020, 07:18 PM
And malt licka! 3things!

And "Jenkum" fo' things!!

Coon Club Road
12-22-2020, 10:16 PM
"...and risk life in prison"

They like it there... don't have to do much and unlimited butt sex.

Jim Crow
12-22-2020, 10:49 PM
[QUOTE=GDRHammer;147110]

You sound just like my husband.:lol

But yeah - a primitive tendancy to violence, no impulse control and low IQs can have only one outcome.
Amen to that!

Groid_Rage
12-23-2020, 12:50 AM
St. Louis City is totally nigger fuxxated

Sandy
12-24-2020, 09:04 PM
a drive-thru customer asked for more sauce with his order

The article implies the nigger didn't get a second packet, but we know what really happened. The nigger "axed" for "moh" when all it ordered was a 5-piece (and 100% guaranteed it used an EBT card). The worker probably wound up giving it 10 but drew the line there.

On the original CO a long time ago, I posted about when I got lunch at the mall's Japanese grill. I ordered double meat. Then when the cook put meat on the nigger's regular size order, the groid said, "Gibs me moh lakk you gibs heem." The cook raised his voice a bit, "He pay for it!" I'm amazed the nigger shut up, really. Almost every nigger goes at least cat 2 when it isn't gibbed "enough."

CoonsЯus
12-26-2020, 12:08 PM
St. Louis City is totally nigger fuxxated

always remember that scene in the classic movie ' Vacation ' when they accidentally get lost in downtown St Louis. There's no way Hollywood would allow such a pejorative scene these days. The holy nigger must not be insulted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwBoa-NbNL8

Coon Club Road
12-27-2020, 11:07 AM
"... There's no way Hollywood would allow such a pejorative scene these days."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwBoa-NbNL8

That clip has to be one of the funniest throughout the entire movie!

Bro's ripping off the hubcaps... yep, notice now every burglar portrayed on TV is a white guy!