PDA

View Full Version : Niggers too dumb to pass test to join the Royal Air Force

Whitey Ford
12-20-2020, 10:30 PM
The Royal Air Force Test be raycisssssssssssss!
Black applicants significantly more likely to fail RAF selection tests than white counterparts
Defence chiefs claim the tests have been proven not to be biased, and blamed the disparity on 'underlying' educational issues

https://i.imgur.com/BdThIIj.jpg

The Royal Air Force has admitted for the first time that black applicants are significantly more likely to fail its selection tests than their white counterparts.
Documents seen by The Telegraph reveal that white and Asian applicants to the RAF consistently score up to 36 per cent higher than black candidates on tests of technical skills and spatial awareness.
Defence chiefs have insisted the Airwoman and Airmen’s Selection Tests (ASTs) had been proven not to be biased against any ethnicity, and blamed the disparity on “underlying inequality” in education.
“It is also important to recognise there can actually be true differences between groups,” the RAF added in a statement.

https://archive.is/X76Ne#selection-161.0-173.120

Goodman Grey
12-20-2020, 11:41 PM
Maybe they should lower their standards so they can get more unqualified niggers into their military.

As for what to do with them, well... I'm sure medical industries always need test subjects for their experimental drugs and vaccines, and manufacturers of war weapons might want to know how effective their prototypes are.

Coon Club Road
12-21-2020, 12:00 AM
"The Royal Air Force has admitted for the first time that black applicants are significantly more likely to fail its selection tests than their white counterparts..."

And this is supposed to be a news flash?

Ignatow
12-21-2020, 02:13 AM
Niggers know aeronautics the same way gibbons know calculus.

NigShitPigShit
12-21-2020, 08:44 AM
The Royal Air Force has admitted for the first time that black applicants are significantly more likely to fail its selection tests than their white counterparts.

Documents seen by The Telegraph reveal that white and Asian applicants to the RAF consistently score up to 36 per cent higher than black candidates on tests of technical skills and spatial awareness.

Defence chiefs have insisted the Airwoman and Airmen’s Selection Tests (ASTs) had been proven not to be biased against any ethnicity, and blamed the disparity on “underlying inequality” in education.

“It is also important to recognise there can actually be true differences between groups,” the RAF added in a statement.

Translation: by "groups", we mean species, and, no, we don't want chimpanzees flying fighter jets to Mickey D's.

Coon Club Road
12-21-2020, 09:27 AM
https://i.imgur.com/BdThIIj.jpg

Probably impossible to find a similar photo with monkey paw arms in a fighter jet unless it was some mx monkey with a "borrowed" flight suit posing for a photo opportunity.

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-21-2020, 10:55 AM
"The Royal Air Force has admitted for the first time that black applicants are significantly more likely to fail its selection tests than their white counterparts..."

And this is supposed to be a news flash?

I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you...

Goodman Grey
12-21-2020, 12:01 PM
Niggers know aeronautics the same way gibbons know calculus.

I was watching Terminator 2 the other day and it made me laugh when I realized that the nigger security guard's name (the one in Cyberdyne) was "Gibbons."

It's not a nigger-free movie, but it was nice to see at least one of them made good in a spectacular way. James Cameron seems to have gone out of his way to make it clear that there was absolutely no possible way that it could have survived. James was probably like "WTF are you doing forcing me to pretend that a nigger is capable of doing these sorts of things?!"

He would, presumably, deny all such allegations today if he were asked.

haywood
12-21-2020, 12:04 PM
I was watching Terminator 2 the other day and it made me laugh when I realized that the nigger security guard's name (the one in Cyberdyne) was "Gibbons."

It's not a nigger-free movie, but it was nice to see at least one of them made good in a spectacular way.

I liked that scene as well!!

Goodman Grey
12-21-2020, 12:14 PM
I liked that scene as well!!

I normally try to avoid movies with niggers in them, but when those police officers filled it with bullet holes, I was happy.

"Hasta la vista, baby."

grim1
12-22-2020, 11:50 AM
The only thing they can do naturally as far as work goes, is to pull a plow, or pick cotton.

Rastus Nigger
12-22-2020, 12:39 PM
In any military the only job niggers are qualified for is being used as targets for ballistics testing.

Goodman Grey
12-22-2020, 02:32 PM
In any military the only job niggers are qualified for is being used as targets for ballistics testing.

They can also be used to locate mines in a minefield. :D

Ray Cizzums
12-22-2020, 03:01 PM
They NYC Firefighters refused to lower their standards, then got sued and lost. So they reinstated black idiots who failed the entrance tests. They then proceeded to flunk every phase of the training academy, including the physical training tests. One sheboon was repeatedly retested, making zero progress, where white trainees would be gone after failing one phase. A judge ordered that this corpulent buffarilla be passed, standards, tradition and the safety of FD personnel, and the public, be damned.

Goodman Grey
12-22-2020, 03:07 PM
They NYC Firefighters refused to lower their standards, then got sued and lost. So they reinstated black idiots who failed the entrance tests. They then proceeded to flunk every phase of the training academy, including the physical training tests. One sheboon was repeatedly retested, making zero progress, where white trainees would be gone after failing one phase. A judge ordered that this corpulent buffarilla be passed, standards, tradition and the safety of FD personnel, and the public, be damned.

If you live in New York, and you haven't moved out by now, I would love to know why you are staying there.

Don't you feel a little bit like an abuse victim at this point?

I would think living in New York might be a lot like living in a state that gets hit by hurricanes every year. I mean, you know dat shit finna happen over an over agin, so why you stayin there?

When you go to eat at a restaurant, are you really forced to sit outside and eat your meal... IN A BLIZZARD?

Didn't BLM burn, loot, and murder in New York on a regular basis, and weren't the cops ordered to just let them fuck shit up? Granted, they were fiery but peaceful protests, but still.

That's not how things are done in first world countries.

Ray Cizzums
12-22-2020, 05:51 PM
If you live in New York, and you haven't moved out by now, I would love to know why you are staying there.

Don't you feel a little bit like an abuse victim at this point?

I would think living in New York might be a lot like living in a state that gets hit by hurricanes every year. I mean, you know dat shit finna happen over an over agin, so why you stayin there?

Everybody has a home, and NY is mine. NYC, and NY state, were, at one time, a great place to be. I've never lived in NYC, but my Dad worked there for 47 years, and I used to work there, back in the day. Hot women, great night life, awesome music scene, great food. Sure, the place had it's ups and downs, and lots of nigger problems. We live a 45 minute train ride away, on Long Island's south shore, and salt water runs in our veins. I'm steps from beach, bay and boat, and have fished my guts out, commercially and otherwise, for decades. Unfortunately, the Demorrhoids, and their minority pets, have worked nonstop for decades, to ruin New York. Do we have wild niggers ? Yes we do. Do we get hurricanes ? Shit yeah, Hurricane Sandy wrecked 5 houses in my family. But we rebuilt all but one, better than ever. We don't let some faggot communists and jigaboons run us out where I come from. I've been fighting with niggers since I'm 11 years old. My neck is as red as anyone's is, anywhere in the country. If we ever move, it will be when we're old, and want to get away from winter weather.

Odin's balls
12-25-2020, 06:04 AM
The only time niggers should be allowed on an RAF base is when they are being loaded onto a Voyager transport for deportation.

Jim Crow
12-25-2020, 09:13 PM
Anyone who would consider allowing a primitive low IQ monkey ape shit skin nigger to operate a $35 million aircraft needs to be baker acted into a mental institution.