PDA

View Full Version : Rantevia & friends steal Baby Formula to sell to sandmonkey convenience store owners

Whitey Ford
12-20-2020, 09:11 PM
Polk deputies help break up statewide racketeering, theft ring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcNR1aUvESI&feature=emb_logo

Eshaud Suid, Ahmed Hamdan, Abas Issa, Rantevia Singleton, Adrian Givens, Ashley Anderson, and Andrea Mack were those arrested this week on charges ranging from racketeering to theft. Beatrice Johnson remains at large.

Adrian Givens
"This is an organized group of criminals working together to steal high-dollar items for their own personal profit, by stealing, and then selling the stolen goods on the black market," Judd said during a press conference on Friday. "These suspects are committing felony racketeering and they belong in prison.

The total estimated loss to retailers is $84,669, of which $10,520 occurred in Polk County.

https://www.theledger.com/story/news/crime/2020/12/18/polk-deputies-assist-breaking-up-theft-ring/3956722001/

NigShitPigShit
12-20-2020, 09:51 PM
Niggers and sandniggers doing what they do best, just like the stereotype says.

Goodman Grey
12-20-2020, 11:38 PM
It's a shame we can't make work off their debts to society...

Oh wait, it's legal to force inmates in nigger universities into slavery!

Coon Club Road
12-20-2020, 11:39 PM
I remember an old school nigger in shipping at a place I used to pick up at selling his "food stamps" or food coupons as they were called before EBT cards, for .50 cents on the dollar.

They couldn't be used for liquor or smokes or other food items bad for your health. He worked, his sheboon wife stayed home getting the Gibbs me's.

grim1
12-21-2020, 09:26 AM
That place looked badly infested with niggers.

IseDaDiva
12-21-2020, 10:41 AM
Look at that, like vultures, and the domestic niggers, sandniggers and Africoons all know that in civilized countries they can do just about anything and get only a slap on the wrist, unlike in their own shithole countries where they would get their paws cut off, get stoned to death, or end up in the dinner pot.

haywood
12-21-2020, 12:06 PM
Look at that, like vultures, and the domestic niggers, sandniggers and Africoons all know that in civilized countries they can do just about anything and get only a slap on the wrist, unlike in their own shithole countries where they would get their paws cut off, get stoned to death, or end up in the dinner pot.

YEP!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-21-2020, 10:59 PM
And they scream racism when their nigger fur products are locked in glass cabinets.

deadmann83
12-23-2020, 02:14 PM
I remember an old school nigger in shipping at a place I used to pick up at selling his "food stamps" or food coupons as they were called before EBT cards, for .50 cents on the dollar.

That must have been an extra stupid nigger, since where I live when there were Paper food stamps stores were required by law to give you your exact change in cash. So you could say for example buy something worth $0.25 with a $20.00 food stamp coupon and get $19.75 back in Cash so doing with with say a couple of hundred worth of food stamps you could get alot of cold hard cash you could spend on non food stamp eligible items.

Sandy
12-24-2020, 08:59 PM
And they scream racism when their nigger fur products are locked in glass cabinets.

A grocery store in my town has tried clearing out weave straighteners, and I almost laugh when I think that crap's been sitting there for months. Even niggers won't shoplift them.

Jim Crow
12-24-2020, 09:54 PM
I got an idea.Send both the niggs and sand niggs to live in Iran.Permanently !

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-25-2020, 12:24 AM
A grocery store in my town has tried clearing out weave straighteners, and I almost laugh when I think that crap's been sitting there for months. Even niggers won't shoplift them.

:lol

Something funny too is the hair they buy, “peruvian virgin hair, jamaican nigger virgin hair”. It is literally called something like that.

Buck Simian
12-25-2020, 06:22 AM
That is a scary thought, niggers and sand-monkeys handling baby formula. You know that they probably "cut" the stuff. Mix it with laundry detergent or some other non-edible product to increase the volume and make more money. Hopefully no humans are dumb enough to buy from a camel jokey quicky mart, especially when it comes to products for their baby.