PDA

View Full Version : Nigger cRapper Sow Ann Marie Shoots boyfriend in the Head in Atlanta

Groid_Rage
12-19-2020, 06:40 PM
Chicago-based R&B singer Ann Marie has been arrested and charged with shooting a man in the head on December 1. Per the Fulton County Jail records, Marie was booked a day after the alleged attack at a hotel in Atlanta.

According to the police report, the shooting took place at the InterContinental Buckhead, allegedly in room 614 at 6:25 PM. The police found the 24-year-old man (Jonathan Wright) with a bullet wound to the head. While he was conscious, Wright was rushed to Grady Memorial Hospital where he remains in critical condition.

At the scene, Marie was reportedly hysterical, and told the officers that she had grown up with Wright and that they were childhood friends, both visiting from Chicago. She also went on to say multiple times that the shooting was an accident, explaining that the gun fell off the table in the room and subsequently shot him. (TWICE?) Per the report, two shell casings were discovered in the room, projectiles were found by the bathroom door and in the bathroom tub, and two bullet holes were found in the door jam and in a bathroom cabinet.Typical nigger whore
:sheeit :bobble

haywood
12-19-2020, 07:40 PM
Typical nigger whore
:sheeit :bobble

Sooooooooooooooooooo.............................. who gives a FUCK?!

Goodman Grey
12-19-2020, 08:24 PM
Sooooooooooooooooooo.............................. who gives a FUCK?!

Exactly.

Well, I care because I personally feel joy when another nigger is made good. Every time the American population is decreased by one nigger, it is cause for celebration.

The USA needs humans, not niggers.

haywood
12-19-2020, 08:45 PM
Exactly.

Well, I care because I personally feel joy when another nigger is made good. Every time the American population is decreased by one nigger, it is cause for celebration.

The USA needs humans, not niggers.

I SECOND that!!