PDA

View Full Version : Amazon deliverynigger steals package that he just delivered

Whitey Ford
12-18-2020, 01:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asi5GSX3VjA&feature=emb_logo

Jaros received the photo from Amazon to confirm that the items he ordered had been delivered to his mother’s home in Warren, but when he and his mother checked -- the package was gone.

They decided to check the cameras they had set up around the house.

Jaros said he and his mother were shocked when they saw the Amazon driver walk up to the house, drop off the package, take a photo of the package and then picked it back up and walked away -- all within 30 seconds.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/defenders/2020/12/18/camera-captures-delivery-driver-take-package-he-had-just-delivered-to-warren-home/

Jim Crow
12-18-2020, 04:35 PM
No surprise. All nigger beasts steal.Some are just bolder than others.

IseDaDiva
12-18-2020, 07:53 PM
Stupid nigger will lose its job for some bicycle hooks. I guess the inborn, genetic urge to steal is just too strong to resist.

Coon Club Road
12-18-2020, 10:33 PM
Stupid nigger will lose its job for some bicycle hooks. I guess the inborn, genetic urge to steal is just too strong to resist.

And to Muh Dikk too!!!

Groid_Rage
12-19-2020, 02:17 AM
Can't wait for all the libtards and nigtards to start chimping out about how wayshist Amazon is for firing the nog, cause wypipo do it all the time.

Goodman Grey
12-19-2020, 03:55 AM
Can't wait for all the libtards and nigtards to start chimping out about how wayshist Amazon is for firing the nog, cause wypipo do it all the time.

Uh, no, we don't do that all the time.

Civilization as we know it would fall apart if the small things people take for granted were not consistent.

Imagine what life would be like if there was a risk that every hamburger you bought could give you Mad Cow disease. Not cool, right?

haywood
12-19-2020, 10:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asi5GSX3VjA&feature=emb_logo

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/defenders/2020/12/18/camera-captures-delivery-driver-take-package-he-had-just-delivered-to-warren-home/

"Porch Pirate?" You mean "Porch Monkey!!" Actually it's a "pirate" as well!! Since nigger bucks are on the downlow probably a "Butt Pirate" as well!! No offense to HUMAN homosexuals as we know niggers are "trisexual" they will try anything and are ruled by "MUH DIK!!"

Whitey Ford
12-19-2020, 03:24 PM
"Porch Pirate?" You mean "Porch Monkey!!" Actually it's a "pirate" as well!! Since nigger bucks are on the downlow probably a "Butt Pirate" as well!! No offense to HUMAN homosexuals as we know niggers are "trisexual" they will try anything and are ruled by "MUH DIK!!"

Nigger Claus takes stuff, not gives LOL. And the package only contained bike hangers worth maybe $20. Dumb nigger lost his job over a low dollar package containing an item that he has no use for.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-19-2020, 04:41 PM
And to Muh Dikk too!!!

probably muh dikked the package.

Goodman Grey
12-19-2020, 05:39 PM
Nigger Claus takes stuff, not gives LOL. And the package only contained bike hangers worth maybe $20. Dumb nigger lost his job over a low dollar package containing an item that he has no use for.

This clearly wasn't the first time that this nigger stole shit.

It seemed pretty confident, doing that right in front of a camera.

Coon Club Road
12-19-2020, 06:46 PM
"Porch Pirate?" You mean "Porch Monkey!!"

One Liner of The Day Award! :thumb

haywood
12-19-2020, 07:36 PM
One Liner of The Day Award! :thumb

Thanks!!

Ray Cizzums
12-19-2020, 08:07 PM
This jig was caught red-handed, but despite video evidence, the cops won't bother searching his nest for additional stolen property. No charges will result, because that would mean his prior charges would probably be reinstated, and he'd get locked up. Instead, his former bosses and co-workers can sweat out the holidays, waiting for this piece of orangutan shit to show up armed, and shoot up Amazon's facility.
Other Amazon niggers will see this, and change their method of operation, by having another boon follow in their wake, scooping up whitey's gifts.

Goodman Grey
12-19-2020, 08:49 PM
Other Amazon niggers will see this, and change their method of operation, by having another boon follow in their wake, scooping up whitey's gifts.

That actually makes sense.

It will be like when the garbage truck comes down your street and they notice that you haven't put out your garbage bins. They know that nobody is there, and then they call their nigger friends and tell them that there is a house ripe for burglary.

The nigger operating the garbage truck isn't seen breaking into your home and stealing your valuables, but he almost certainly gets some money after all of your shit is stolen.

Never trust a nigger.

Ray Cizzums
12-19-2020, 09:28 PM

On the contrary, he could have hung up stolen bikes with them. :)

Coon Club Road
12-19-2020, 10:33 PM

:lol :lol :lol

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-20-2020, 02:04 AM
:rofl

grim1
12-21-2020, 08:51 AM
Just another thieving nigger.

NigShitPigShit
12-21-2020, 09:13 AM
Stupid nigger will lose its job for some bicycle hooks. I guess the inborn, genetic urge to steal is just too strong to resist

:rofl

https://i.imgur.com/ql4IDgP.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ZRAhgfL.jpg

IseDaDiva
12-21-2020, 11:28 AM

I think of them as "hypersexual" like male rabbits who will just muh dik anything that will hold still long enough or that they can subdue - male, female, or inanimate objects.

Sandy
12-21-2020, 04:46 PM
I think of them as "hypersexual" like male rabbits who will just muh dik anything that will hold still long enough or that they can subdue - male, female, or inanimate objects.

Didn't the nigger doing the new Lando (that incredibly stupid "Solo" movie) say that Lando is pansexual?

IseDaDiva
12-21-2020, 05:57 PM
Didn't the nigger doing the new Lando (that incredibly stupid "Solo" movie) say that Lando is pansexual?

Never saw or heard of the movie and had to look up "pansexual" because I can't keep all these new orientations, identities and genders straight now that there are dozens of them.

not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.

In other words, it will muh dik anyone and anything. Sounds right.

Goodman Grey
12-21-2020, 11:09 PM
In other words, it will muh dik anyone and anything. Sounds right.

I think it's kinda sad that American culture has started to think this kind of LGBTQSPEMCJF++3 behavior is normal.

It's not.

I mean, a long, long time ago, it was considered "normal" for biological cisgenders to have heterosexual sex with each other. Now that is considered filthy and disgusting.

Even the suggestion that members of the same race should mate with each other is considered foul and obscene, and members of the human race are encouraged to miscegenate with niggers.

Coon Club Road
12-23-2020, 01:45 AM
We have those video doorbells installed out here on CCR .

They are hi tech enough to have a facial recognition feature.

Whenever the system spies a new face, it asks you if you know this person, if you do, you identify it by typing their name in, and it becomes part of the database.

When the Amazon nigger was here a few weeks ago, I identified the camera hit as "Amazon Nigger".

Whenever the doorbell spots a "familiar face", one you've previously identified, it pops up a message on your phone... "Amazon Nigger at Front Door".

Mrs. CCR has the doorbell app on her phone. Earlier today, she was at her desk at work when a pop up appeared on her phone displaying "Amazon nigger at front door".

I thought it was pretty damn funny... her not so much.

The coon did leave my shit instead of boosting it as he knuckled back to the truck.

DaveInTexas
12-23-2020, 06:33 AM
This jig was caught red-handed, but despite video evidence, the cops won't bother searching his nest for additional stolen property. No charges will result, because that would mean his prior charges would probably be reinstated, and he'd get locked up. Instead, his former bosses and co-workers can sweat out the holidays, waiting for this piece of orangutan shit to show up armed, and shoot up Amazon's facility.

He dindu nuffin! That raysis cam'ra be lyin' n' shit