PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Bezos' Ex-wife Must Be A Secret Mudshark!

Nigger Wrangler
12-17-2020, 11:04 PM
So.... after getting divorced Mckenzie Scott vowed to give all of her money to charity... and not stop "until the safe is empty!"

Scott has been giving her money to nigger groups. Her latest is a $50 MILLION gift to Prairie View A&M, a nigger only college near Houston, Texas. So far she's given away $1.7 BILLION to niggers.

You have to wonder how Bezos feel. He worked pretty hard for the money, only to see his ex give it all to niggers!

There are plenty of good decent human charities that could use the money!

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/amp/PVAMU-gets-50M-from-MacKenzie-Scott-15804354.php

Ignatow
12-18-2020, 03:02 AM
Bezos currently has a girlfriend who had burned coal, Lauren Sanchez. Filthy, dirty slut who has a sprog with a feesball nigger. Yes, Jeff, you are the richest bozo, but really, muh dikking a diseased whore who is the sloppy seconds of a nigger?

Unregistered
12-18-2020, 06:19 AM
Amazon gave 200 millions to Burn Loot Murder, and his current lady is a coalburner. So Bezos himself is probably all in with niggers. At least that made it easy to cancel my amazon account..

Jim Crow
12-18-2020, 07:40 AM
All liberals are mudsharks. It’s no secret to me!

haywood
12-18-2020, 07:51 AM
All liberals are mudsharks. It’s no secret to me!

UNFORTUNATELY, that seems to be true!! Once you go black we DON'T want you back!!

jenkemfactory
12-18-2020, 09:42 AM
Bozo, his x, and his big-jaw slut are all America-hating and people-hating trash.

Coon Club Road
12-18-2020, 11:41 AM
UNFORTUNATELY, that seems to be true!! Once you go black we DON'T want you back!!

Amen to that!

Unregistered
12-18-2020, 02:27 PM
Once you go black we DON'T want you back!!

Exactly! Mudsharks and oil drillers are tainted for life.

Unregistered
12-18-2020, 04:30 PM
At least that made it easy to cancel my amazon account..

Well done sir! I as well got rid of amazon, and of the iNigger stuff. Even though the massivly decreasing quality of niggle software made that a lot easier than to dump amazon.